Latex BDSM!

Legs Spread Hogtie for Amo - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Amo moans as I slowly arch her into an extreme legs spread hogtie. I ask her if she is comfy and to know ones surprise she mmmpphs uhnuh. I clover clamp her nipples in hope that that will make her forget about the hogtie. Then to help her out even more, I pull them tight, and tie them off to the post in front of her. She still has to much movement for my liking, and since she does not have long enough hair to tie back, I nose hook her and attach it to an upline to keep her looking straight ahead. At this point her grunts, moans, and yelps really start to intensify. I let her struggle, twitch, and moan for a while. I add another rope which tightens things up a little, but I mainly add it for aestetic reasons. I bring out my thin wooden paddle and enjoy her reactions as I slap her ass and inner thighs for a while. I finally step aside and watch her deal with her bondage for the remainder of our time together. I added some behind the scenes footage at the very end as well.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 561.9 MB

Download Legs Spread Hogtie for Amo - Part 2

GwenMedia - Girls

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

This dark tale of lies and betrayal takes bdsm video into a new realm of intensity and kinkiness unlike anything you've seen before. With rubber, vac beds, steel bondage and harsh lesbian domination, as only John Fitzgerald can do, Girls is destined to be an instant classic.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:10:44
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download GwenMedia - Girls

Jamie vs. Her Aching Toes

I could see that Jamie was regretting the terms of the bet already as she sits nervously in the chair. She could have the pick of any pair of shoes to keep, but has to stand for at least ten minutes in a pair of my choosing. To prevent any cheating her arms are bolted to a large wooden pole. With Jamie's mouth already gagged I lace up a new pair of ballet boots that go up to her knees protests before I even hoist her to her feet. When the pole is finally raised and the timer started she's stuck between standing on her toes or hanging by her arms with both positions eliciting groans of discomfort. As the timer slowly ticks forward I remind her of the terms of our bet. That I can keep her there at least 10 minutes... but no upper limit was really ever agreed upon.

Duration: 8:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1912kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 120.2 MB

Download Jamie vs. Her Aching Toes

Katy Cee

Ketzia frog ties her legs gives instructions to her boyfriend on what she wants him to do before securing a head harness into place on herself with an inflatable gag in her mouth. Her boyfriend then follows his instructions and fastens her arms behind her back into a mono glove armbinder and tightens Katy's chastity belt and leaves her to wriggle on the floor. After Ketzia struggles in front of her boyfriend for some time the final part of Katys's plan comes into play when her chastity belt bursts the bag of menthol rub onto her crotch and she starts to feel a deep burning between her legs - and with no escape all she can do squirm and endure her self made torment for her boyfriends pleasure !

Duration: 25:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2935kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 578.4 MB

Download Katy Cee

Rubberella Day Spa

Rubberella brings new meaning to the body wrap at her very exclusive day spa. When an unsuspecting client comes in for a routine treatment, they often end up getting more than they bargained for.

Format: m4v
Duration: 57:07
Video: 706x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 680.0 MB

Download Rubberella Day Spa

Blue Bodysuit Extreme Hogtie

Mina is wearing a shiny blue bodysuit and black tights. She is very tightly tied into a testing hogtie and pulled back into a pretty extreme arch. Her ballgag is secured tightly to her elbows pulling her head right back. Unable to do much she wriggles around for a while before the Doxy is put to some good use to vibrate that crotch rope.

Duration: 19:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5791kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 907.2 MB

Download Blue Bodysuit Extreme Hogtie

Crimson Mansion Part 2

Part Two of the series finds Brianna inspecting a new recruit. She has arrived at the Mansion bound, gagged, crated and held within the cold steel confines of a small cage. Brianna's personal servant, Maria, is charged with the duty of preparing the recruit for her long ordeal. Heavy steel mitts and head cage are locked onto the poor girls head and hands. She is then taken to the dungeon to await her new Mistress. Both the new recruit and Maria are given a special treatment in the medical room. Tubes and catheters are inserted for proper training and punishment. Maria's punishment is especially tormenting, as she is forced to endure a long session of punishment for causing her Mistress distress. A break in the training finds Brianna and Mistress Danielle enjoying a rest period in the massive dining room. Danielle, although a training Mistress, is wearing a punishment hood with no mouth opening. She is forced to watch Brianna enjoy her food and drink. But, they both enjoy what the two slaves are doing under the table.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:12:35
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 748kbps

File size: 470.8 MB

Download Crimson Mansion Part 2

Bent Over the Bar Stool

Mina wears her incredibly sexy blue PVC Realise Swimsuit, and some brand new stretch PVC gloves and stockings. She has a bullet vibrator inserted and flicks the switch leading to a soothing buzzing feeling between her legs. She is gagged in our white leather harness ballgag, elbows tied with white rope and eventually finds herself bent over a bar stool with her head harness tied off very tightly to her arms pulling them up into a strappado position. This was incredibly tough for Mina, she needed out not long after we hit that final position, a really hot shoot, this costume would give people heart attacks if she walked down the street!

Duration: 19:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Bent Over the Bar Stool

Black On the Bed

Hi everyone, thanks for your patience with us in the past couple of weeks, unfortunately Mina and myself have both been incredibly ill over the past 3 weeks with a pretty boring winter sickness that just would not pass, it left me fairly bed ridden all this time and pretty much totally unable to shoot anything, in fact, in this latest shoot, we were still both sick. Its pretty rare for us both to be sick for this long so its unprecedented. We are still on the mend, feeling better but still not 100%, you may see another delay until mid next week until we can do the next update. Thanks for your understanding all! In the mean time, here, check out this trooper Mina as she endures some pretty tight elbow bondage and a strict hogtie!

Duration: 17:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9769kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Black On the Bed