Latex BDSM!

Member Requested Catsuit

I received a request for me to wear my catsuit for a set. I am not usually this easy, but they were asking me to wear my catsuit. How could I say no? They didn't have to even twist my arm. So, for this requested set, wearing only my catsuit and barefoot, I had Johnny tie me in a strict hogtie with rope. And, I even let him use the harness ball gag that goes so well with my shiny black catsuit. Now, I am thinking that I should get some black cat ears and a tail and wear this as a halloween costume. What do you think?

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5891kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 561.4 MB

Download Member Requested Catsuit

Maligned Mistress - part 1.

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Trisha Uptown is a kinky blonde who tries her best to please her mistress, but sometimes she fails. Mistress Madeline, who looks dominant and gorgeous in a green latex outfit, is not satisfied with the sub's behavior when she fails to keep her mini skirt lifted up for easy access to Trisha's slutty pussy.

Duration: 15:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 905.0 MB

Download Maligned Mistress - part 1.

GwenMedia - Bondage Desires

Anna thought that she has arrived for evenings of conversation... silly fellow! After cutting of lingerie of Anna, Madam Jacqueline puts 'the girlfriend in a myriad of difficult situations of submission.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:07:39
Video: 576x432, DivX 5, 1253kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 684.4 MB

Download GwenMedia - Bondage Desires

Inspecting Jewel: Jewell Marceau & Mistress Gemini 480p

Cast: Jewell Marceau, Mistress Gemini
Genres: BDSM, Torture

Jewell Marceau has found her way into Gemini's medical room and before an inspection can begin Jewell needs to be cleaned out and Gemini accomplishes this with a big bowel filling . After tormenting Jewell by making her wait to expel the cramping fluid, Gemini lets her expel and then restrains her on the Gyno table with her legs spread in the strips. Gemini probes her with her fingers and then uses an inflatable butt plug and inflatable cock to stuff both Jewell's holes. Gemini pumps the toys up to stretch her holes and gives Jewell some pleasure before She ties her to the wall and crops her nipples and pussy. Gemini really works Jewell's little cunt with the flogger and then spanks it with her hand and whips it with a strap and a flogger. Then Gemini puts a toilet brush gag on her slave girl and makes her clean the toilet with her face. Jewell has her head in the same toilet she just dirtied when she expelled her . Gemini at her finest!

Format: avi
Duration: 57:01
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1852kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 831.2 MB

Download Inspecting Jewel: Jewell Marceau & Mistress Gemini 480p

Lingerie

One day, this supernal black pvc bustier with red pvc ruffles, that Johnny ordered for me as a surprise, arrives in the mail. Oh, Johnny! Always ordering something. This is outfit, I admit, is too awesome to not try on immediately. I put on the bustier with black stockings, black satin panties, black lace top stockings, black high heels, and my beloved collar. I show Johnny what I have found and it seems I fell right into his trap. Before I know it, I am tied standing with red rope. My legs are tied together at the knees and ankles, and my arms behind the pole behind my back. Of course, what would this ensemble be without a really fetishy gag? He puts the red latex bit gag in my mouth and proceeds to take pictures.

Duration: 11:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5869kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 511.3 MB

Download Lingerie

Chloe Lovette

Chloe switches on the device at the power socket then fastens leather cuffs on both ankles before testing an inflatable dildo and inserting it inside herself. Next she sits on a saddle and reconnects the pipe of the inflating dildo to part of the device then she connects the ankle cuffs to ropes that go to clam cleats above and on each side of her.

Duration: 17:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4839kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 654.8 MB

Download Chloe Lovette