Latex BDSM!

Harmony Concepts Kelly Ashton

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

This statuesque beauty burst onto the scene as Maiden America, a blockbuster role which put her on the cover. Now this Amazonian Goddess is making her debut as an independent producer in this "can't miss" video!
On the reality side, Kelly tells you about herself, talks about her feelings regarding fetish work, her love of role-playing games, high-fetish clothes, and tight, restrictive bondage and gags. She even shares her favorite fantasy! You'll definitely be impressed with her intelligence and honesty. On the fantasy end, Kelly performs in five exciting roles.

Format: mp4
Duration: 58:14
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1796kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 821.4 MB

Download Harmony Concepts Kelly Ashton

Jewell's Session With Mistress Gemini

Release Year: 2023

Jewell Marceau's session with Mistress Gemini proved to be a latex lovers dream come true! Jewell was in heaven as her rubber clad domme sensually groped her, used her, spanked her, and fucked her. Jewell's latex covered curves squirmed beneath tight bondage, cane strikes, spanks, flogging, and whips from a single tail! Breast bondage and torture is put upon the submissive girl, as well as ballgags, vibrators, and nipple clamps. A latex hood is applied, then a straight jacket, until being further used by Mistress Gemini as her personal fuck toy.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:47:33
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Jewell's Session With Mistress Gemini

Catsuit Car Ride

It's a beautiful, sunny day outside. So, what should you do on such a wonderful day? Hmmmmm....Get out of the house and take a little car ride, of course! I put on my brand new PVC catsuit, high heels and Johnny puts a PVC hood over my head. Wait! Something is missing! Johnny makes me unzip the crotch of my catsuit and inserts a vibrator in me, so I can really enjoy/be tortured on our little excursion. Once he has me nice and secure in the car, we pull out of the driveway and head down the road. Johnny takes the wireless remote control to the vibrator and makes sure to turn it up and down as we glide around the neighborhood. When we get back to the house, I'm a little bit bothered! Naturally, Johnny has a solution for that! He hogties me on the floor with red rope and then applies the hitachi to me. I squirm around, unable to escape. And, it's enjoyable. But, I wonder what he has in store for me next!

Duration: 11:59
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2095kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 197.9 MB

Download Catsuit Car Ride

Catsuit Hogtie

Sometimes I get in a fetishy mood and just want to wear something shiny with a lot of attitude. Today, I put on my black PVC catsuit with high heels and greet Johnny with the blue rope and a black leather panel harness gag. Luckily, Johnny is attune to my not so subtle hints! He swiftly knots me up in a strict hogtie with the rope. Then, he gives me the panel gag that I asked for. He lets me toss around and struggle on the floor for a while til I work up a nice lather at the mouth. There! Hopefully that got rid of my urge to be sassy for a while. But, I doubt it!

Duration: 8:54
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2093kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 143.9 MB

Download Catsuit Hogtie

Disciplined

Release Year: 2020

Submissive girls get disciplined and enjoy every minutes of it. Two scenes with little damsel in uniform eager for attention, training and sexual attention. A very naughty damsel squirting on her schoolbooks, A maid hogtied , gagged and struggling for attention before being forced to orgasm by her mistress. A busty college girl caged and getting off with a large toy. A lady drilling her pussy and mouth hard for satisfaction. A newbie clamped and stretched in every direction... should I tell more? No! you should watch it

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:04:25
Video: 720x404, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 561.6 MB

Download Disciplined