Latex BDSM!

Gia Love's Second Session - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. Gia has handled everything so far with grace, sure she has moaned and yelped when I have smacked her ass and tits, but that will soon change. I start by untying her hair and really pulling it tight. I then clamp her nipples with clovers and the yelping and whimpering really start. I smack her ass a few times as well. Things get more intense for Gia once I nosehook her, but things get really intense when I tie the clamps through a ring I tied to her ankles and then back up to her ziptied thumbs. Lots of yelping and tears as Gia deals with her predicament. She finally settles in and then I ruin it when I raise the hoist that her wrists are tied to. This also of course pulls on the clamps and her crotchrope. I then smack her ass a few more times before Gia begs me to remove the clamps. I do as they are in the way. I then whip her bound tits with a leather strap. After whipping her tits, manhandling, and smacking her ass, I finally leave her once again to endure her bondage. I added some behind the scenes footage of Gias reactions as she was freed and afterwards.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 460.4 MB

Download Gia Love's Second Session - Part 3

Zofentausch

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Latexlady Marlene and her friend Lady K meet for a rendezvous on a bizzare way. Fisting, Dildo-Action, Strap on, Lesbo, Domination, Gummimasken, High Heels, "Watergames" are just a few games that go with the program.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:24:31
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 780kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 605.3 MB

Download Zofentausch

Latex Lucy - Serving His Latex Cock!

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

In photos and videos, Latex Lucy excels in portraying either the dominant or submissive role, and today she is under the thumb of Master Kristien as his total bottom! She must have done something awfully naughty to end up tied to a tree with arms pulled up behind her and a red ball gag in her mouth. Kristien appears, also dressed in black latex, and he flogs her butt and her big tits too. The sides of her boobs redden under the onslaught of the flogger. Then Kristien takes out Lucy's ball gag and has her kneel on the ground. Out comes his masterful cock, and clothed in latex, too! Lucy looks up at him with puppy eyes as he edges his black sheathed prick toward her face, and then he moves her head onto his rod, having her suck him deeply even while he fondles her knockers. Kristien kneels on the ground himself, with his latex log jutting upward so that Lucy can bend over and continue her sucking, her hands still bound behind her. Lucy looks up at him with supplicating eyes through the holes of her mask, as if wordlessly asking whether or not he is pleased with her blowjob.

Duration: 19:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Latex Lucy - Serving His Latex Cock!

Ophelia K's Training Continues - Part 1

After Ophelia K's successful introduction, we get together again to continue her training. I decide to introduce a few new gags among a few other surprises. I start off as usual groping and manhandling my consensual captive, before tightly buckling a brown leather harness ballgag on her head. Ophelia looks incredible in her black catsuit, which gives me the urge to grope and manhandle her more. However, a tight crotchrope is applied before her thighs are tightly bound and cinched. I take a break and sit in a chair as Ophelia turns in a tight circle for our enjoyment. I have more plans for her, so I eventually let her have a seat as well. I spend more time squeezing and pinching her tits, before buckling a posture collar around her neck. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 17:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2943kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 403.2 MB

Download Ophelia K's Training Continues - Part 1

2 Tape Bondage Captives - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Hannah's neck rope is removed and she is sat back down in her chair. Brenda is put up against the post. Dr. Cupcakes goes back and forth. He adds some tape to Brenda, securing her to the post and then he gives Hannah some attention in the form of Black Tape, securing her to the chair. After Lots of red and black tape have been applied, he rips the nylon around their tits and binds all 4 of them with green tape... Very Festive! More red tape is used as he tapes Brenda's head to the post. She is completely helpless at this point and can not move an inch. Hannah can however, and the Good Dr. has a remedy. He ties a rope to the excess nylon on her hood and ties her head back. Some Very Heavy Duty clamps are added to their tits and then Dr. Cupcakes leaves them to mmmpph and struggle... I should say twitch, as there is not much room for struggle at this point. At the end of the clip I put in some behind the scenes footage of Hannah and Brenda being released.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download 2 Tape Bondage Captives - Part 2

Lots of Tape and Gags for Dixon Mason - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Dr. Cupcakes wraps black tape over the microfoam, making the gag even tighter. He doesn't stop there though. He keeps going, wrapping around her forehead, then alongside her nose and under her chin. You can tell by her whimpers that this is not a comfortable gag at all. He continues adding red tape to her body. It's clear at this point that she will be almost completely mummified to the chair by the time he's done. He removes her current gag. He notes her reactions as he slap grabs her taped up tits. A rubber pump gag is inserted in her mouth and pumped up. Clear tape wrapped around her mouth makes sure it won't slip out. Once again, more red tape is added before the pump gag is removed. He must be feeling nice as Dixon is left ungagged for a bit as a rope is tied into her hair. He then wanders off, but soon returns with her next gag. It is a large spider ring gag. She is gagged once again. She is then nose hooked and finally her head is pulled back by the hair tie, and tied off to the back of the chair. A different kind of clamp is applied to her already sore nipples, and then Dixon is left to endure the escape proof tape bondage. At the end of the clip the Dr. returns to her a bit before the clip ends. I have also added a deleted gag scene. This was a very tight gag that Dixon tapped out of almost immediately after it was applied.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 27:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Lots of Tape and Gags for Dixon Mason - Part 2