Latex BDSM!

Mina Enjoys Return Bondage

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Mina
Genres: Bondage, Domination
Video language: English

We are back! Our first shoot in nearly 8 months! Mina has still got it! The time off has been great, but its time to get the updates rolling again. As for the shoot, we are getting back into the swing of things with a simple but strict session testing out the new Gwendoline Armbinder and our Facehugger Gag. Mina is wearing a sheer bodysuit under shiny PVC leggings. She is laced into the armbinder, and tightly gagged, and then hogtied tightly on the bed with her head pulled back and secured to her elbows.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8303kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Mina Enjoys Return Bondage

Maid Service

Johnny had to get me a new PVC maid outfit, because all the other maid outfits we had just would not do. Of course, we will never be able to find one quite as cute as the original, but this one comes close. In this video, we try to recreate the feel of some of our very early maid videos. Honestly, it may not quite hit the spot. But, having me tied up, gagged and doing housework while struggling and drooling is always allowed. And, don't worry...I am sure Johnny will find a reason for me to attempt housework again in the near future. He always does.

Duration: 12:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 543.6 MB

Download Maid Service

Daisy Ducati

Studio: Topgrl

Daisy Ducati is the type of girl who likes to be pushed, not shoved. She likes to be seduced into dark alley ways, not garishly mowed over. Daisy Ducati is a fierce female being. You must respect her. There are many ways one can show their respect for such a woman. I choose to push her. Challenge her. I ask Daisy to chase after the things I deem important. I instruct her what to do. This challenges Daisy, as she doesnt like to be told what to do. Ultimately, though, Daisy submits. She submits to the opportunity to express herself - even if that looks much different that she had intended it to. Daisy is used to being a controlled, confidant young woman, who is milking her youth like a swollen prostate. But, here, we find Daisy uncontrolled. Here, she finds new corners in her familiar psyche. We witness Daisy battle a sense of panic, of discomfort and of pain. With a girl like Daisy, be prepared to push her or what the hell is the point?

Duration: 59:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2679kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Daisy Ducati

Latex Posession

Studio: Gothic Media

The girls of rubber are bound and held as submissive possessions. What will be enough to satisfy the cravings of their mistress? Nothing. When the smell of rubber alone possesses them to hold onto their prized possessions. After all, they are there to be used! It's a rubber fetish at it's best! Red-hot latex covering sexy sluts.... what could be better than that?! Enjoy!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:27:33
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1172kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 840.4 MB

Download Latex Posession

Sinnful Training The Initiation

After finding out what hides behind the mystery of her husband's visit to Anastasia Pierce, Sinn Sage is confronted by the truth and accepts the challenge offered to her. Sinn is soon adorned in exquisite latex and incredible wardrobe and Anastasia shows her just how ruthless and incredibly sexual her training can be. Her teaching will consist of full on S&M and extensive hardcore sex between the dominatrix and her slave including and intense drilldo fucking, mummification, oral worship,multitude of punishments, and that's just The Initiation!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:26:24
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 661.3 MB

Download Sinnful Training The Initiation