Latex BDSM!

Zarte Zofen

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Three hard-tender episodes about the right contact with young lady's maids. Lady K receives her new lady's maid for the first time. The lesson: a hard Bastonade, Spanking . over the knee laid, clips and whips. Master Dayhan can be served them with a pain desire orgasm recompensed from his servant oral before he

Format: avi
Duration: 1:31:58
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 1621kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Zarte Zofen

Jackiebound part 309

One thing is certain....PVC is a lot of fun! So, we decide to put on as much PVC as possible to maximize the sexiness and fun! PVC dress with zip up front, PVC gloves, PVC stockings, and patent leather high heels. Johnny ties my arms above my head with rope and puts a you know what in my mouth: PVC bit gag. And, then he just has fun watching me bounce around in all my seductive PVC. This was definitely a fun and PVC filled afternoon!

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5849kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 446.2 MB

Download Jackiebound part 309

Latex Lingerie

The garage is getting some much needed attention today. I think boredom from not being able to leave the house has led to some much needed creativity in our bondage endeavors as well. So, today, I pose for Johnny in the black and red latex/pvc bustier with black panties (that are missing most of the back side, I might add), stockings, high heels, gloves and metal infinity collar. He decides that black leather cuffs and a red ball gag would really enhance this ensemble nicely. So, he puts cuffs on my wrists and ankles and the ball gag in my mouth (because he thinks I look really cute with a ball gag on and it makes me drool profusely). He secures my arms behind my back in a strapado and just watches me dance and struggle around in my black bondage predicament. Keeping boredom at bay one bondage predicament at a time.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5901kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 655.9 MB

Download Latex Lingerie