Latex BDSM!

Daisy's Desires

Ok, this one is hot, hot bondage, hot and hard fucking, you just can't go wrong. We were lucky enough to work with lifestyle couple Dick Chibbles and Daisy Layne and their sexual chemistry just jumps out at you. I really don't know what else to say about this update, except you HAVE to watch it!

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4753kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 386.6 MB

Download Daisy's Desires

Fetcon Surprise

Whitney walks into my hotel room after she had agreed to meet for a tryst earlier in the evening. She wanted to make good on her promise to drive me wild with passion.
I'm still trying to scream through my gag as Whitney walks past the bathroom. I imagine she thinks I'm just making playful noises, so she'll come release me from whatever self-tie I have gotten myself into. I see her come just past the bathroom wall. She looks superhot with her blonde hair thrown up into a retro bun, black leather bra and miniskirt sleek against her skin, and black leather heels gliding effortlessly across the floor.
Whitney sees me now and the look of terror on my face. She realizes that I am trying to warn her of certain danger, but can't fully process the eminent peril, before a large hand wraps around her head and pulls her into submission.

Duration: 15:44
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2108kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 261.1 MB

Download Fetcon Surprise

Whitney and me in Latex Part II

Whitney and I decided to take our bondage fun down to the floor while we were still wearing our latex minidresses. Johnny was all too happy to oblige us, by tying us with hemp rope into tight hogties on the floor of the garage. He even made sure to tie our heels into our hogties. After making sure that we were rigidly tied, he applied duct tape gags- black for Whitney to match her cute little black and green number and gold for me to match the gold platform on my red heels. We struggle around helplessly for a few minutes before Johnny decides to let us go. The effect was amazing!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 135.0 MB

Download Whitney and me in Latex Part II

Bondage, torture and domination for very beautiful angel Full HD 1080p

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

Sexy slavegirl in black latex clothes, with small tits and with sexy hot ass plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with scotch - hands and legs on the bed. Big red ball in her mouth. He fucks her sexy naked ass and wet pussy with dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for a beautiful model with sexy body in the large room.

Duration: 16:51
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6091kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, torture and domination for very beautiful angel Full HD 1080p

Bondage Time

In this double feature film, Master Shadrack invites Ashley Fires into his dungeon to play with two of his female submissives. The first part has the two gals Madeline Blue and Mistress; tied back to back on a bondage bench with their arms suspended above, leaving them very vulnerable to slapping, flogging, cropping and tickling which really get their attention! As a reward, Ashley and Shadrack bring them both to screaming orgasms. In the second part, just one of the slaves Mistress Violet remains and is treated to a full 360 degree rotating inverted suspension expertly performed by Master Shadrack while Ashley administers an enthusiastic series of impact play. After the slave completes the full suspension rotation, she is rewarded with a highly energetic orgasm while still in full Shibari suspension.

Duration: 16:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6309kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 766.9 MB

Download Bondage Time

Rubberella Day Spa

Release Year: 2023

Rubberella brings new meaning to the body wrap at her very exclusive day spa. When an unsuspecting client comes in for a routine treatment, they often end up getting more than they bargained for.

Format: m4v
Duration: 57:07
Video: 706x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 680.0 MB

Download Rubberella Day Spa

Tight bondage, strappado and hogtie for hot girl

Release Year: 2018

Sexy girl in white blouse, in blue short skirt, with small tits plus man in gray t-shirt. Her stripped. Her tied up with belts - full body on the floor. Big black ball in her mouth. Professional bondage, strappado and hogtie for a horny model with naked breast in the garage.

Duration: 37:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2543kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Tight bondage, strappado and hogtie for hot girl