Latex BDSM!

Miss Eve Short Cuts

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Miss Eve (AKA Sahra, Tanja)
Genres: Etero, German, Mature, MILF, Latex, Leather, Pump, Pumping, Tits, Bizarre, Fetisch, Dildos, Vibratoren, Oral, Cum shots
Video language: English

Miss Eve Short Cuts is pure fetish. Miss Eve pumps her cunt in different ways, celebrates smoking cigars and crushing cakes with her friend Noa Navaro, as well as foot fetish with latex toe socks. Miss Eve pampers all her holes with AlexD, shaves her hairy cunt, plays with strawberries with her varnished feet and drives herself to the climax with butplug, ice cubes and giant dildos.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:33:05
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1960kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Miss Eve Short Cuts

Chloe Lovette

Chloe switches on the device at the power socket then fastens leather cuffs on both ankles before testing an inflatable dildo and inserting it inside herself. Next she sits on a saddle and reconnects the pipe of the inflating dildo to part of the device then she connects the ankle cuffs to ropes that go to clam cleats above and on each side of her.

Duration: 17:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4839kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 654.8 MB

Download Chloe Lovette

Unruly Slaves

Buxom and beautiful Brittany welcomes Master Marc and his nubile young slaves to her dungeon. Marc wants to contract her slave training services while he is away, knowing that without attention feisty Sara and Arielle will forget their submissive places. Brittany quickly sees that these two are going to be trouble. You will witness a bizarre mental and physical struggle between our ill trained slaves and a Mistress who just won't give up.

Format: avi
Duration: 53:50
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1984kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 836.9 MB

Download Unruly Slaves

More Than One

Presents powerful retro cult directors cut versions of past authentic scenes. It's more than one participating in a hardcore action pack orgy. Watch latex sluts getting taken to highest points of ecstasy while restrained entrenched in a nonstop orgy. Domination and unapologetic perversion never looked so good.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:32:21
Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download More Than One

Jamie vs. Her Aching Toes

I could see that Jamie was regretting the terms of the bet already as she sits nervously in the chair. She could have the pick of any pair of shoes to keep, but has to stand for at least ten minutes in a pair of my choosing. To prevent any cheating her arms are bolted to a large wooden pole. With Jamie's mouth already gagged I lace up a new pair of ballet boots that go up to her knees forcing protests before I even hoist her to her feet. When the pole is finally raised and the timer started she's stuck between standing on her toes or hanging by her arms with both positions eliciting groans of discomfort. As the timer slowly ticks forward I remind her of the terms of our bet. That I can keep her there at least 10 minutes... but no upper limit was really ever agreed upon.

Duration: 8:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1912kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 120.2 MB

Download Jamie vs. Her Aching Toes

Octoberfest 2014 video

Here at the JackieBound Bar, wearing my foxy little red and black PVC wench uniform, I am trying to serve some seasonal ale to my regular patrons. But, Johnny has now made it delectably more difficult, by constricting me with matching rope. (He knows I'll let him do just about anything as long as it is matchy-matchy) So, with my ankles and knees tied tight with black rope and my arms behind my back tied at the wrists and elbows with red rope, I hop over to the tray I have set out. The fetching ball gag in my mouth does little but keep me quiet and unable to complain about the difficulty of my task. I grasp one and pull it behind my back to try and open it, but to little avail. The cap is still just a little too tight. I'm finally able to grab the other I have set out and successfully open it this time. I pour a skillfully (for a little gal tied up) in the stein I have set out and then take a sip of through a straw and my ball gag, so I can taste the brew I'm serving my faithful clients. I can't do much else, so I hop back around the counter and hop up onto the bar and struggle around a little bit more, because that's what they like best at this kinky dive! Yep, Jackie gets the title for Best Bound Wench this year!

Duration: 6:45
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2095kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 111.3 MB

Download Octoberfest 2014 video

Yellow Latex Hogtie

It's a bright sunshiny spring day! What better way to celebrate than get hogtied wearing my first latex dress? You didn't think I there was any alternative, did you? Anyway, I put on my yellow latex piece with black fishnet stockings and vinyl boots, sans panties; and let Johnny decide what to do with me next. In a fetishy rush, he plops me up on the granite counter top, pulls my arms behind my back in a leather armbinder and secures my legs together with leather straps. He completes my cheery, matchy matchy predicament by attaching my armbinder to my ankles and giving me a big yellow latex ball gag. Johnny lets me struggle around on the kitchen island for a few moments before pulling the top of my dress down and exposing my breasts. Now, that's just perky! I mean, pervy!

Duration: 8:57
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2115kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 149.1 MB

Download Yellow Latex Hogtie

Gwenmedia-Outpatient

After extraction of the patient from a cocoon, nurses Madam Eradiya and her assistant Raeychel, start doing a make-up to the captive. After it move on a glass table, connect and train in obedience by vacuum suckers and an electric stick.
The nurse Raeychel badly carries out duties and Madam Eradiya decides to punish and it too. Both of them are ottrakhana and favor are spanked without any!
Tired with two disobedient slaves, Madam Eradiya places in cameras. One - in the steel hanging cage, another - in a latex bag with a plastic transparent hood.
Good night, my beauties!

Format: avi
Duration: 30:34
Video: 576x432, DivX 5, 1529kbps

File size: 688.7 MB

Download Gwenmedia-Outpatient