Latex BDSM!

Heavy Rubber

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Those of you who knows' the other parts yes, rubber, rubber and again rubber, anytime and everywhere, it is rubber total. Once a heavy masturbation number on the gyn chair with a real rubberpussy and the other one a real perverted rubber ass gyn exam on the gynchair with the rubberslave. Rubber is my personal favourite and you really know that. Smile. Have fun - heavy rubber fun.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:00:39
Video: 576x432, DivX 5, 1367kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 667.2 MB

Download Heavy Rubber

Marias Punishment

Maria continues to disappoint Mistress Brianna and is confined to her ball cage when the Mistress enters the room. Maria is then subjected to a series of new training procedures, including Exotic Confinements, Spankings, Floggings, Ballet Boots, Corsets, Latex Hoodsand more! Once satisfied with the training, Mistress Brianna binds Maria in Heavy Latex and then straps her to the Bondage Table, so that she may have the chance to contemplate what she has learned.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:01:15
Video: 704x480, DivX 5, 1140kbps

File size: 569.5 MB

Download Marias Punishment

The Suspension

The Suspension is one of those movies that you have to see to believe it. Watch this Mistress in action as she binds her slave "Japanese Style" and suspends her right before your very eyes. But if that's not enough she proceeds to tease her while suspended in mid air!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:00:55
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 898.8 MB

Download The Suspension

Catsuit Hogtie Member request

I had a custom request for a catsuit and bare feet. So, I put on my PVC catsuit, sit back, relax, massage my feet, and paint my toenails after a long hard day. Once I am done giving my tired tootsies the treatment they deserve, Johnny obligingly fastens me into a tight hogtie with rope and stuffs my mouth with a big black latex ball gag. As I struggle around in my catsuit hogtie and barefeet, the zipper comes down further and my breasts begin to pop out of my catsuit. But, I don't care, because I am having so much fun trying out my boundaries.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5841kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 401.9 MB

Download Catsuit Hogtie Member request