Latex BDSM!

21sextreme - Begging for Forgiveness

Release Year: 2012
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Cindy Hope, Dorina Gold
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, teen, babes, blonde, brunette
Video language: English

Cindy is in a big mess. She angered her Mistress and she knows there will be consequences. She has the time to think about it while she hangs there on the ropes, sobbing and waiting for the rightful punishment. As always, punishment arrives in time, by the hands of Mistress Dorina Gold who really makes Cindy beg for forgiveness.

Format: mp4
Duration: 40:11
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 851.4 MB

Download 21sextreme - Begging for Forgiveness

Sinnful Training The Initiation

Release Year: 2023

After finding out what hides behind the mystery of her husband's visit to Anastasia Pierce, Sinn Sage is confronted by the truth and accepts the challenge offered to her. Sinn is soon adorned in exquisite latex and incredible wardrobe and Anastasia shows her just how ruthless and incredibly sexual her training can be. Her teaching will consist of full on S&M and extensive hardcore sex between the dominatrix and her slave including and intense drilldo fucking, mummification, oral worship and a multitude of punishments, and that's just The Initiation!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:26:24
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 661.3 MB

Download Sinnful Training The Initiation

Anton - Slave Trade Part 2

The torture and torment from Slave Trade 1 continues!
The girls abductors intensify their efforts to turn these strong independent women into obedient, submissive slaves. Anastasia Alicia to slap, spank, fondle and humiliate her fellow slave Sinn. She even makes her apply nipple clamps to her friends perky nipples.

Format: real
Duration: 1:34:42
Video: 512x384, RV40
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 621.6 MB

Download Anton - Slave Trade Part 2

Happy Valentines Day 2021

It's Valentine's Day! And, we've lost the good sense to be romantic. Instead, this year, we've decided to explore a little bit of pvc, metal, and fishnets. So, I put on my new pvc body suit, with fishnet stockings, matching gloves and high heels. Johnny then puts leather cuffs on my ankles and wrists and a black metal collar around my neck. Then, he pops a purple latex ball gag in my mouth and attaches me spread to the St. Andrews cross. I try to put on my best enticing show for Johnny. You know, drooling, struggling and generally trying to enjoy my predicament. Which makes for the perfect bdsm valentine's treat. I hope you enjoy! I know I did!

Duration: 13:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5889kbps

File size: 590.0 MB

Download Happy Valentines Day 2021

B&D Pleasures - Eve Ellis Bondage Legend

Studio: B&D Pleasures

The first time most men lay eyes on Eve Ellis, their hearts melt and they are forever entranced. Like all Legends, Eve had to start somewhere. Welcome Eve Ellis Bondage Legend where you will witness this superstar in a variety of bandage perils unlike you've ever seen before! You'll get a rare chance to see Eve when she was a ripe and new rising star working under the name Vivian. From there you will witness her transformation into the breathtaking diva she is today. Hot, sexy, curvaceous and playful. Eve Ellis is a soaring star ho loves to be bound for your pleasure.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:32:31
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2325kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download B&D Pleasures - Eve Ellis Bondage Legend

Catsuit Suspension

Johnny is really wanting to get some updates done for the website today. However, when I suggest a suspension (my favorite bondage activity) in my favorite pvc catsuit his plans get derailed. We are not going to get much accomplished today, but I am going to be really happy. Once I am barefoot and dressed in my catsuit, Johnny uses lots of rope to suspend me on my side, one leg frogtied behind me, one leg spread secured to the railing and my arms secured tightly behind my back. Then, he gives me a thick over the mouth, around the head black gag to keep me at a mumble. It takes us quite a bit of time and rope to get our goal accomplished. But, the rope work looks great and I am satisfied with the result. And, by result, I mean that I made it into my subspace, so I didn't really care how long it took.

Duration: 11:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5865kbps

File size: 504.4 MB

Download Catsuit Suspension