Latex BDSM!

Black Cat Suit

We got some new toys in the mail and couldn't wait to use them! So, I put on my new black PVC catsuit with punchy red high heels. And, Johnny pulls out the rest. He has me pull my arms behind my back and secures them with a red pleather arm binder. Then he sits me down on the couch and ties me at the knees and ankles with matching red rope. And, of course what predicament would be complete without a gag. A big red ball gag to be exact. Johnny secures the strap on my ball gag and then watches me aimlessly struggle as he does other things. The strap on my arm b quickly snaps off during the struggle. But, no worries. My arms are still pretty tight behind my back and I won't be able to get too far away!

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:58
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2094kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 114.9 MB

Download Black Cat Suit

Red Latex Hogtie

Latex is always a bit fun! And, we don't want to deprive anyone of their fun!...So, I'll give you this one....I dress in my transparent red latex minidress with thong panties underneath and bright red high heels. Of course, I put on my collar as a sign of my submission. But, Johnny decides to take it easy on me today. I got enough going on with the latex. He puts me in a hogtie in soft cuffs, just so he can watch me struggle and roll around in latex. He, also, gives me a matching plump red ball gag, because he likes all the helplessness and drool... I'd click my ruby red heels together, but, I'm a bit tied up at the moment. Besides, you know I'm having fun!

Duration: 7:39
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2102kbps

File size: 126.7 MB

Download Red Latex Hogtie

Catsuit Hogtie

Sometimes I get in a fetishy mood and just want to wear something shiny with a lot of attitude. Today, I put on my black PVC catsuit with high heels and greet Johnny with the blue rope and a black leather panel harness gag. Luckily, Johnny is attune to my not so subtle hints! He swiftly knots me up in a strict hogtie with the rope. Then, he gives me the panel gag that I asked for. He lets me toss around and struggle on the floor for a while til I work up a nice lather at the mouth. There! Hopefully that got rid of my urge to be sassy for a while. But, I doubt it!

Duration: 8:54
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2093kbps

File size: 143.9 MB

Download Catsuit Hogtie