Latex BDSM!

Jewells Session With Mistress Gemini

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Cute busty sexy girl Jewell Marceau represents her movies, filled with Bdsm torture, spanking, whipping, bondage, tits squeezing and other Bdsm stuff. She can act as a slave girl and, also, as a cruel mistress, so you can delight with variety of her Bdsm skills. Jewell Marceaus session with Mistress Gemini proved to be a latex lovers dream come true! Jewell was in heaven as her rubber clad domme sensually groped her, used her, spanked her, and fucked her.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:47:33
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Jewells Session With Mistress Gemini

Tit Torment Hell

Video language: English

I bring my naughiest slaves to my dungeon of pain and place them in a hardcore breast torment device. When my slaves get too naughty I bind their tits in leather and watch them squirm. I save my nipple clamp of pain for my extra naughty slaves.
Whether I discipline them by hand or by machine, tormenting their tits is my favorite thing to do. I even love to just grasp one nipple in each hand and twist and tweak those nips as if I were unscrewing a jar.... only I squeeze real hard at the same time. I love to listen... they invariably squeal or scream in pain.

Format: mp4
Duration: 57:43
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1553kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 712.0 MB

Download Tit Torment Hell