Latex BDSM!

Kendra James - So Hot Part 2

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, No Sex, Erotic, Pantyhose, Toys, Stockings, Foot Fetish, Latex, Corset, High Hills
Video language: English

As I mentioned in the 1379 (The onscreen tying part of this video set), I thought it would be cool to put Kendra in one of my crazy sexy, black catsuits, and then do a white rope bondage on her. In this case, I wanted her hands in front of her, so everyone could see her struggling. If done properly..

Format: mp4
Duration: 38:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Kendra James - So Hot Part 2

Kendra James - Black Cat

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, No Sex, Erotic, Pantyhose, Toys, Stockings, Foot Fetish, Latex, Corset, High Hills

As I mentioned in the 1376 (The onscreen tying part of this video set), I thought it would be cool to put Kendra in one of my crazy sexy, black catsuits, and then do a white rope bondage on her. In this case, I wanted her hands in front of her, so everyone could see her struggling. If done properly, and this one was certainly done correctly, it is just as effective as when her hands are behind her. She really can't reach anything. Not the knots, or the vibrator, that I was going to shortly tie in place. You can all be the judge however, because she does a lot of squirming, and I think it is quite obvious she is utterly helpless. Especially after I tie her in an impromptu sort of ball. Double magic wands make sure Kendra is completely spent after this video. It's really a good thing that she loves coming while tied up... Featuring: Kendra James

Duration: 29:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4835kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Kendra James - Black Cat

Hoerigkeit

Release Year: 2022

The terrible and perverted madam tortures the slave, and the second toy, with the pierced nipples,
to which the elegant support under a glass with wine is fastened.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:17:06
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Hoerigkeit

Abby vs. The Vinyl Hug

To struggle or not to struggle - that's the dilemma Abby now finds herself faced with. Every moment she tries to get free, the vinyl tape only tightens its grip more, seemingly compressing every inch of her body like the strictest of corsets. Call it a habit or just a simple need to be free, but Abby just can't help herself. Tighter and tighter the tape hugs her body, only fuelling her need to escape. If it wasn’t for the tape keeping her mouth firmly shut she'd protest more, but even if she could, the instructions are clear. Do Not Remove.

Duration: 10:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1963kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 167.1 MB

Download Abby vs. The Vinyl Hug

Tiffany vs. Her Handrail Woes

Between her catsuit and makeshift chastity belt, Tiffany was, frankly, a horny mess. Her harness gag kept her protest to a low, mumbled roar. With the use of a single belt she was soon uncomfortably on her knees with her elbows pulled behind her, tethered around a handrail as if she was a decoration. Worse, with her elbows pulled behind her, any hope of her hands making the experience more pleasurable went out the window. More belts soon followed as she watched her world become more and more immobilized.

Duration: 9:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1467kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 119.8 MB

Download Tiffany vs. Her Handrail Woes

Rachel Adams Standing Spreadeagle in the Basement Dungeon

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Rachel Adams' figure is encased in a skintight, red catsuit..she also wears long red leather opera gloves and super high heeled platform boots! Rachel readily submits to captivity in the basement dungeon...seems like tight and high heeled boots gets her quickly in the mood for captivity and bondage! Slowly ropes are added and Rachel soon finds herself roped up and stretched out into a standing spreadeagle, leaving her totally exposed and vulnerable! A black leather strap gag buckled tightly over her mouth keeps this sexy prisoner very, very quiet! Rachel struggles and suffers in her predicament....she's finding it very difficult to stand while stretched out and tied wearing those incredibly sexy, high heeled boots! She will just have to suffer and endure...Rachel is not going to be released from her captivity for a very long time....

Duration: 17:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4171kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 554.6 MB

Download Rachel Adams Standing Spreadeagle in the Basement Dungeon

Serene Isley vs. The Forced Experiment part 4

In previous experiments it has been clear that for at least three of the girls, forced orgasms are quite real. In today's experiment Serene is quite confident that she only orgasms on her own terms. Certainly not at the whim of a magicwand set too high. Starting the experiment in a catsuit and hood, I start her off slow on low power for 1 minute, setting her to squirm. Next is 2 minutes and then 3, causing her to focus hard. Before she can recover from the low power tests it's time for the high power. Serene is pushed to her limit, trying her best to avoid an orgasm, her pride on the line. Will she be able to hold out?

Duration: 11:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1466kbps

File size: 141.5 MB

Download Serene Isley vs. The Forced Experiment part 4

Mesa vs. Her Tit Torment

Wrapped tightly to a pole with heavy plastic wrap, Mesa's toes dangled a mere inch above the floor. Unable to gain any purchase on the floor, she was good and stuck. When I put the clover clamps on her tits she was ready for it. However, a bit more unexpected for her was when the nipple chain was pulled, causing her to swing on the post.

Duration: 12:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps

File size: 148.2 MB

Download Mesa vs. Her Tit Torment

Liv vs. The Puppet Master

Liv started out with a fighting chance; albeit not a good one. Her hands vetwrapped closed, wrists and legs each tethered to a corner of the room. Each knot feet away from her enfeebled hands. The chastity belt tightly contains her sex reminding her that not even that is in her control. The loose ropes are soon tightened one by one leaving her in a standing spreadeagle. As each minute ticks by her puppet master tightens or adds more rope to her well restrained body. Looking at the sizable pile of rope in front of her, Liz knows its only going to get tighter and tighter.

Duration: 15:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1993kbps

File size: 244.4 MB

Download Liv vs. The Puppet Master

HouseOfGord - Kora Chic Viced

Studio: HouseOfGord
Genres: Bdsm, Latex

This week Kora gets Chic-Viced by the devious Mistress Ruby! Kora enjoys Gord's Chic Vice much more than she could have ever imagined. Ruby takes it up a notch with the addition of an electrical insertable and deep throbbing vibration.

Duration: 17:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4135kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 530.3 MB

Download HouseOfGord - Kora Chic Viced