Latex BDSM!

Rachel Adams Catsuit Boots, Strappado and the Whip!

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

gorgeous bondage goddess rachel adams is a stunner in her skintight black pvc catsuit! she also wears high heeled otk boots! rachel is again a guest in the basement dungeon. rachel is roped up into a strict strappado and ballgagged! her beautiful booted ankles are cuffed and her legs are spread with a spreaderbar....making her predicament very strict! her collar is tied off to the spreaderbar...poor rachel is not going anywhere anytime soon! in her vulnerable state...only the whip will do! rachel endures the punishment from the whip...she has no choice but to submit and endure...she has once again become a captive in the basement dungeon! seems like the more her dungeon master punishes her...the more she keeps coming back!.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4194kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 565.0 MB

Download Rachel Adams Catsuit Boots, Strappado and the Whip!

Masked, Catsuit Intruder gets Captured and Bound

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

A masked, catsuited and booted Sarah Brooke has been snooping around where she doesn't belong! I always encourage sexy intruders into my lair! Sarah is quickly snatched up and captured! Sarah is put through her paces...progressively tied onscreen! I huge white ballgag is buckled deep into her mouth to keep her quiet! After some sexy struggling Sarah is roped up into a tight hogtie!.

Duration: 12:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4137kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 395.3 MB

Download Masked, Catsuit Intruder gets Captured and Bound

Tara vs. Her Zipped Elbows

As Tara soon finds out, zipties are unforgiving little devils. Coiled around her body like snakes, their constriction never wanes. Her latex ring gag is in place just in case the strap comes a little loose. Even when scissors are given to her, they only serve to torment her. Her predicament so tight that using them is near impossible. Given her proclivity for tight elbow bondage, it's quite possible that escape is the last thing on her mind.

Duration: 14:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1956kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 247.7 MB

Download Tara vs. Her Zipped Elbows

Abby vs. Her Pink Tease

Watching how sexy Abby was squirming in her ropes it would be a wonder if she was ever let free. She was quite convinced that she could get free and gave it her all. Not surprisingly, however, the rope held just fine. Still, a solid effort should be rewarded and for Abby that meant a little time with a magic wand. Slowly she built up to a massive climax; the ropes still taught from pulling. Moments before orgasm the vibe is turned off, leaving Abby angry and very unsatisfied. She'll have to figure a way out of the ropes if she really wants that coveted orgasm.

Duration: 13:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 166.7 MB

Download Abby vs. Her Pink Tease

Catherine de Sade Sucks and Blows

Release Year: 2011
Studio: House of Gord
Cast: Catherine de Sade, Lydia McLane
Genres: armbinders, ballet boots, cinch straps, collars, electrical, fucking machines, gags, NakedGord archives, oral, orgasm, penetration, predicament, punishment, training

Catherine de Sade gets set up on the very challenging Blow Suck Machine... Oh yeah, she is totally in for it, because she's never done this before now! Gord and Lydia hooked up a mechanized dildo to get her screwed as well... Hope she can keep up!

Duration: 9:31
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 799kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 67.1 MB

Download Catherine de Sade Sucks and Blows

Black gloves will make you orgasm

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Madame Noir, Maxine X
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Lesbian Domination, Pussy Torture, Shaving

Grand Finale: The final stanza in my decent into sub-space and submissiveness at the hands of BDSM Dominatrix, Madame Noir. In this scene, Madame Noir has me tied on my back naked. She then proceeds to shave my pussy. Then, she pierces my pussy lips with needles. Once the needles are in my labia, she ties my pussy hole shut without a red ribbon! I can feel the of pain and pleasure and Madame Noir takes me on a submissive journey unlike any I've experienced before! This is a scene I shot early in my over fift##n year career. I hope you enjoy it!

Duration: 14:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9719kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Black gloves will make you orgasm

Johannie vs. Her Cage Rage

From the moment I cuffed Johannie's wrists, she wasn't happy about it. By the time I finished adding some chains, she really wasn't pleased. A ballgag helps, but sometimes pretty girls just need some time alone to adjust to their situation. Luckily for her, my cage has plenty of space for her to vent her frustrations while not wandering too far. Cuffed and chained hand and foot, the cage's calming effects didn't take long. Despite her efforts even just to escape her bonds, let alone the cage Johannie was just where I left her some time later. Only now, she was far more docile.

Duration: 9:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1456kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 109.8 MB

Download Johannie vs. Her Cage Rage