Latex BDSM!

Electric Chair

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English

Video starts with Slave-M sitting in a chair wearing fetish clothing. (Rubber Stockings, platform shoes, corset, and an open top that displays her huge tits). She is then bound to the chair. Some face play starts (hook in nose, and mouth etc) We then get an up-close view of her extreme piercings. Her tit's are hung from chains. A large nail is put through her nose. She pisses herself. Electrodes are connected to her vagina, and a control box is attached to her collar. The male begins to torment her with electric shocks. She is gaged, and then he masturbates until he cums on her outfit.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5868kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Electric Chair

Nicole Sheridan's Domination Diaries Part 2

This one picks up where the last left off. Nicole has her slaves pick up the lovely Mandi Slade once more for a series of training sessions. While they are doing so, slave Darby doesn't seem to be adapting to dildo worship. Nicole decides that she needs further training in this area. She is suspended in hair bondage and flogged. Another heavy session of worship follows. Nicole and her assistant, Mistress Jean, tie both girls together for another punishment session of clamps, floggings and riding crops.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:00:06
Video: 576x432, DivX 5, 1466kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 697.8 MB

Download Nicole Sheridan's Domination Diaries Part 2

Monica vs. The Heavy Lockdown

One by one Monica's chains are pulled tight. The strictness of her situation creeps up on her as the chains have no give. Just as she thinks things can't get tighter, another chain is added and then another. By the time her gag is chained to the pole above her it takes an effort of will to make the slightest attempts at escape. Even if she could, the chainlinks keeping her locked up are well out of reach. Still, Monica can't help but try, even if there's only a small chance that something will give.

Duration: 12:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1955kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 208.4 MB

Download Monica vs. The Heavy Lockdown

Pushing Daisy

Daisy Ducati is the type of girl who likes to be pushed, not shoved. She likes to be seduced into dark alley ways, not garishly mowed over.
Daisy Ducati is a fierce female being. You must respect her.
There are many ways one can show their respect for such a woman. I choose to push her. Challenge her.
I ask Daisy to chase after the things I deem important. I instruct her what to do. This challenges Daisy, as she doesn't like to be told what to do. Ultimately, though, Daisy submits.
She submits to the opportunity to express herself - even if that looks much different that she had intended it to.

Duration: 59:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2679kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Pushing Daisy