Latex BDSM!

Stasha vs. The Chaintie

Stasha knew she was in trouble when the rope was put away and the chain came out. Breaking free from steel and padlocks is a bit more difficult than finding loose knots. It didn't take much to get her into a proper hogtie. Wrists, ankles, knees, and elbows all were cinched tight. I added a ring to her hair so it could join in on the fun. It was at around this point that my hand rubbed against her feet and I found she was ticklish. Ridiculously ticklish! Helpless and barely able to move, I gave her a reprieve from tickling after a while. Just long enough to add a chain tensioner to her predicament, making it even tighter, before I resumed the fun.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1954kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 238.1 MB

Download Stasha vs. The Chaintie

Hannah vs. Her Zipped Struggles

The large pile of zipties nearby leave no mystery as to what is going to happen. Secured behind her, Hannah's arms slowly yield to the zipties’ constraint. Her wrists first, followed by her elbows, soon touch together, but there are many more bonds to come. Soon, nearly a dozen circle her body ensuring no chance of accidental escape. After a while of struggling it's obvious the extra ties were , but one can never be too sure. I'm sure deep down that Hannah wouldn't want it to be too easy to get free, anyway. Where would be the fun in that?

Duration: 13:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1960kbps

File size: 223.1 MB

Download Hannah vs. Her Zipped Struggles

Tara vs. The Hot Seat

Tara started off with a simple chair tie which already makes her nervous. Sadly for her, her situation was only going to get worse from here. The good news was that only one more rope would be added. The bad news was that it was about to make her really, really uncomfortable. With only her hands to support most of her weight, Tara tried her best to keep the rope from burying itself in her pussy. No small feat when her arms are already shaking after a couple of minutes. That's the beauty of predicaments; it's her choice to hold herself up.

Duration: 17:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1957kbps

File size: 283.9 MB

Download Tara vs. The Hot Seat

Abby vs. Her Useless Hands

The leather mitts on her hands certainly cramped her escape plans. Then again, the multitude of zip ties wrapped tightly around her body weren't helping either. Always a fighter, Abby still struggles and strains against her hopeless situation. Her efforts are not without reward. After building up a sweat in her catsuit, a magic wand is zipped between her legs. With no ability to squirm away, Abby is more than happy to resign herself to her fate and enjoy her predicament.

Duration: 10:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1967kbps

File size: 172.9 MB

Download Abby vs. Her Useless Hands

Merula vs. Heavy Metal

As punishment for being late Merula was told she would spend double the expected time in steel stocks. She, of course, shrugged this news off as a trivial inconvenience. With everything screwed securely in place the smirk fell from her face as she realized her predicament. Within a couple of minutes it was impossible to find a comfortable position. The steel either pulled on her wrists or bent her back uncomfortably. Rolling on her side only served to limit her ability to move at all. It wasn't long before Merula was looking up with pleading eyes. I'm sure her gagged speech was assuring me she had learned her lesson. Tapping my watch, I showed her the time. Only an hour left to go.

Duration: 13:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1960kbps

File size: 230.4 MB

Download Merula vs. Heavy Metal

Paisleigh vs. A Switch Too Far

Her bondage doesn't start out too difficult. Just a frogtie with her elbows and wrists secured. When the neck rope is added, though, Paisleigh has to pull herself high on her knees to keep the pressure off. She tries to struggle, but knows it won't help. There isn't much that can phase Paisleigh. Tight bondage, gags, predicaments; she can take them all on. Vibrators, however, leave her weak in the knees. She's in a situation that leaves her with a simple choice: Succumb to endless orgasms, or keep her neck rope loose. If only she could reach the power switch.

Duration: 14:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1955kbps

File size: 234.2 MB

Download Paisleigh vs. A Switch Too Far

Stasha vs. The Job Offer

With the staff turnover in the cleaning industry being so high, we soon found ourselves looking for another maid. Stasha is excited at first when she sees her outfit, but is a bit skeptical of the bondage requirement. Needing the job she decides to at least give it a try, allowing her arms and legs to be bound in belts. To her surprise it wasn't that difficult to sweep the floor with her bondage. Feeling confident, she agrees to continue and is gagged for her last test. Focused on the job at hand while trying not to fall over, Stasha tries to reach the final belts in the cage. She doesn't notice the door shutting in time, locking her in. She had already got the job, whether she wanted it or not.

Duration: 16:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1958kbps

File size: 269.5 MB

Download Stasha vs. The Job Offer

Hannah vs. The Job Offer

After my last maid quit, the long process of finding a suitable new girl began. Luckily for me, Hannah was more than willing to try out despite my less than conventional job requirements. I knew she would be a great addition to the staff when her elbows easily touched in her armbinder. She made her job look easy, so I stepped it up a bit for her next task. After adding a few belts I put her in the cage to fold clothes. Barely able to move inside the cage, she couldn't really do her job. That didn't matter though, because I had decided to hire her on the spot. It was hard to tell what she was saying behind her gag, but she seemed very excited when I told her the news. Especially when I told her she'd be spending the next 8 hours in the cage.

Duration: 15:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1956kbps

File size: 262.2 MB

Download Hannah vs. The Job Offer