Joymii.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Joymii.com- Wet Pleasure

Description:
Chastity loves taking showers... but what she loves even more is what happens afterwards... making love to her boyfriend - which he loves as well Neither of them can wait. He_s already aroused but she goes down on him anyway... just cuz she wants to. Before too long, she is bent over and ready for him to take her from behind... which he does with pleasure. It_s a big shower, so there_s lots of room for different positions... and she is open to all of them - especially her favorite... standing up... making her even more wet than she was before. We won_t spoil it for you, but let_s just say it_s her favorite position for a reason. :) You_ll just have to come in and see for yourself why that is. Enjoy
Model:
Xander C., Chastity L.
Studio:
Joymii.com
Info:
File Name : XanderC-ChastityL_WetPleasure_1920x1080_mp4.mp4
File Size : 946 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:16:57

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/f3bfadf8a8898

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Joymii.com- Just for Me

Description:
Every once in a while, you just need to do something for yourself. Anna certainly believes this, so when she found herself with some time during the day, she decided to do just that. It had been some time since she gave herself such attention and it felt good from beginning to end. Slowly and sensually, she begins by massaging and fingering her wet pussy... preparing it for what_s about to happen. She_s in no rush and takes her time, making sure she gets every bit of pleasure out of this precious time with herself. Eventually, she brings her favorite toy into the mix and that_s when things really start to get hot and heavy. She definitely knows what she likes and uses it to her best ability to reach a beautifully satisfying climax, which... you_ll just have to see for yourself. :)
Model:
Anna P.
Studio:
Joymii.com
Info:
File Name : AnnaP_JustForMe_1920x1080_mp4.mp4
File Size : 605.43 MB
Duration : 00:10:58

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/409879a5b98b8

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Joymii.com- So Good

Description:
When Anna and Cherry get together, it_s so good. Sparks fly and fun is had... always. They really like each other... and it shows. They haven_t seen each other in a while and can_t wait to enjoy each other again. Cherry is insatiable and takes the lead here. She loves kissing Anna, and Anna loves being kissed by her. Things take a quick turn for the pleasurable though as Cherry cannot help herself and starts licking Anna_s sweet, juicy pussy. It feels so good. Cherry is really good at it too, and Anna knows it... and feels it. She could do this all day... and so could Anna :) They do switch places, however, and the fun continues as Cherry receives some special attention of her own. We won_t spoil it for you though. You_ll have to come in and see for yourself just how good it is. Enjoy
Model:
Anna P., Cherry K.
Studio:
Joymii.com
Info:
File Name : AnnaP-CherryK_SoGood_1920x1080_mp4.mp4
File Size : 873.8 MB
Duration : 00:15:50

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/aea42efc3d6a5

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Joymii.com- Coming Home

Description:
There_s nothing like the feeling of coming home. And there_s definitely nothing like the feeling of coming home to the gorgeous, sexy, voluptuous Josephine. Imagine seeing this beautiful sight on the bed waiting for you as you arrive... candles lit... lingerie on... ready for you to do whatever you like. Well, luckily for him, Den does not have to imagine it... he gets to experience it himself. After a good deal of special attention, he gives Josephine some of her own before she mounts him and rides him hard. Position after position, these two enjoy each other completely. Being in the moment, with no place to go, and no desire to be anywhere but where they are... home. Enjoy
Model:
Den, Josephine
Studio:
Joymii.com
Info:
File Name : Den-Josephine_ComingHome_1920x1080_mp4.mp4
File Size : 1258.21 MB
Duration : 00:22:36

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/f871b303d352b

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Joymii.com- You Me

Description:
Viktoria and Ridge were enjoying some fruit together, but he wanted to be eating something else - and so did she No time was wasted getting started. Ridge went right in... just the way Viktoria likes it. He loves licking her sweet pussy and she loves having it licked just as much... ok, probably more. :) After returning the favor for quite some time - much to Ridge_s pleasure - she mounts him and things start to get really intense. Viktoria loves to fuck and Ridge loves to fuck her. They_re in no rush to go anywhere and wouldn_t rather be anywhere than with each other at this very moment. It_s nice to see couples who fit so well together, and Viktoria and Ridge are one of those couples. Come on in and see for yourself what makes them so... close. Enjoy
Model:
Ridge, Viktoria S.
Studio:
Joymii.com
Info:
File Name : Ridge-ViktoriaS_YouMe_1920x1080_mp4.mp4
File Size : 957.7 MB
Duration : 00:17:17

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/aa6abfd1a9b9e

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Joymii.com- Behind the Scenes Volume 1

Description:
Welcome to Volume 1 of our exclusive, behind-the-scenes look at a Joymii production. &nbspWatch the intimate and candid moments of the models and producers preparing for their scenes. &nbspIn this video, you_ll get a teaser of the return of two popular Joymii models: Sunny G and Josephine, as well as a few new additions to the site. &nbspLearn a little bit about the effort that goes into one of our productions, and feel closer to the models than ever before.
Model:
Den, Josephine
Studio:
Joymii.com
Info:
File Name : Den-Josephine_BehindTheScenesVolume1_1920x1080_mp4.mp4
File Size : 110.04 MB
Duration : 00:02:04

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/0bee2fd669ecd

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Joymii.com- Looking for You

Description:
Jessica wanted&nbspWill because she was feeling sexy, and horny, and wanted him inside her. Jessica is so sexy, and loves to get her man excited before he enters her, and this time is no exception. After Will gives her sweet sweet pussy some special attention, she makes sure to give Will what he needs so he can give her what she needs... and give it to her he does. Her pussy was wet before, and is even more wet by the time he_s inside her. Just the way he - and she - likes it. With each position, she feels it more and more... and loves it. We won_t spoil it for you... let_s just say that Will is glad she was looking for him, and Jessica is glad she found him. :)&nbspEnjoy
Model:
Jessica, Will
Studio:
Joymii.com
Info:
File Name : Jessica-Will_LookingForYou_1920x1080_mp4.mp4
File Size : 821.74 MB
Duration : 00:14:55

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/55d337b069eea

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Joymii.com- Locker Room Lust

Description:
Anita and Lucy find themselves in the locker room after a great workout. They are both feeling good, but want to feel even better. They start by rubbing themselves, making themselves hotter than they already were. Steamy and sweaty, they get themselves ready for their next workout. Eventually, Lucy can_t take it any more and has to put her tongue on Anita_s sweet pussy - and Anita has no objections. :) Pretty soon, it_s her fingers that are doing the workout... and that_s when the juices really start flowing. Of course, Anita wants to return the favor, and does just that. But before too long, Lucy can_t control herself again and wants to revisit her earlier workout on Anita_s beautiful and even wetter pussy. These two really enjoy being healthy and working out - especially with each other. Come on in and see all the Locker Room Lust for yourself. Enjoy :)
Model:
Anita B., Lucy H.
Studio:
Joymii.com
Info:
File Name : AnitaB-LucyH_LockerRoomLust_1920x1080_mp4.mp4
File Size : 811.13 MB
Duration : 00:14:39

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/da96d01baeafc

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Joymii.com- Champagne Strawberries

Description:
You know that old saying, that champagne really brings out the taste of strawberries? Well, whether that_s true or not, what we know for sure is that Uma and Victoria bring out the sexy in each other... champagne or not :) These two gorgeous blondes really have a passion for pleasure, and for each other. They love kissing and caressing each other_s soft smooth skin... as well as other soft smooth parts... and it doesn_t take long for them to get to those... thankfully. :) The strawberries and champagne come in handy as a nice tease, but what they really want is the sweet taste of each others_ pussies, and everything that comes with it. We won_t spoil it for you... let_s just say these two gorgeous gals get exactly what they want. Enjoy
Model:
Uma Z., Victoria P.
Studio:
Joymii.com
Info:
File Name : UmaZ-VictoriaP_ChampagneStrawberries_1920x1080_mp4.mp4
File Size : 948.94 MB
Duration : 00:17:08

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/20510b51aea21

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Joymii.com- Melting Hot

Description:
Alexis and Ria are both sexy, gorgeous... and horny. Thankfully they have each other to hang out with and experience each other_s bodies together. Their attraction is strong and they want to indulge in it to the fullest. They start off slow and sensual - yet very passionate - kissing and caressing each other, until Ria turns her attention to Alexis and her sweet and beautiful pussy - and it really is beautiful -using her fingers to penetrate and massage her to the greatest of pleasure. Alexis loves having her pussy touched and rubbed and Ria is very good at it. :) Not long after, Alexis takes out her latest toy and and the two of them try it out on each other with wonderful results. Come on in and see these two gorgeous babes spend there time together... its melting hot.
Model:
Alexis B., Ria R.
Studio:
Joymii.com
Info:
File Name : AlexisB-RiaR_MeltingHot_1920x1080_mp4.mp4
File Size : 1126.92 MB
Duration : 00:20:16

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/3b07d99ab6e43