Guys alone - Gays Solo!

A Creamy Treat For Jerking Jacob

Genres: Brown Hair ,Short Hair ,Smooth ,American
Video language: English

Handsome and fit young Jacob loves to perform, and he loves to jerk his dick whenever he gets the chance. We're joining the horny young man as he takes out his meaty tool, stroking his hard shaft and making his balls bounce as he builds up a warm load for a tasty finish. With his cream pumping from his helmet he cleans up the best way, licking his cum from his fingers!

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:03
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1510kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 157.3 MB

Download A Creamy Treat For Jerking Jacob

Vander Pulaski - Ep. 21

大人気モデル が、まさかの拘束亀頭責めに我慢できずドロドロ精子を漏らしちゃう!?
我慢できず、そのまま射精しちゃいますが、プレイは続行!
子作り交尾で、ケツからも快感が...

Duration: 21:46
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4004kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 656.1 MB

Download Vander Pulaski - Ep. 21

Fit Straight Lad Brett Wanks One Out

Genres: Solo ,Foreskin Play

Well, I'm not quite sure where to begin with this strapping young fella! He was referred to me by another model but he couldn't get access to a computer to email me through some pics. All I knew was that he was one very fit fella and he also sounded like a nice guy on the phone. And so I took a chance and invited him down...
Now, I almost had to move the earth to actually get him in front of my cameras but somehow I think it was well worth the effort! Brett is just hot hot hot! He was totally relaxed all the way through this shoot and his straight-guy attitude is totally captivating. You can tell just how much he and I were having fun all the way through this one ;-)
Yes, OK, I'm a sucker for a straight muscle stud with a south London accent and he knew it! When I did my favourite "underneath, looking up at the jewels" shot he sensed my awe and really teased me. Boy, I sure wish he had fallen on me at that very moment (although I'd probably be in hospital right now!). Anyway, I just know you're going to enjoy this one...

Duration: 19:26
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1067kbps

File size: 170.1 MB

Download Fit Straight Lad Brett Wanks One Out

Gage Owens Solo

Release Year: 2022

My dick was bursting with tension even at the stage of wild suction, but I knew this only the beginning ...Why did we love each other so much ... now I will fuck him in all holes ... and for a long time ..

Duration: 19:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2449kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 375.5 MB

Download Gage Owens Solo

Dustin Jerks Out All His Warm Jizz

Their whimpers serve only to drive our fiendish to even more extreme punishments until they completely break them. These studs are tied and gagged as they are subjected to being stripped, oiled, spanked and groped.Strapping studs have their clothing ripped and cut to shreds, exposing their strong naked bodies.

Duration: 19:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2434kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 368.2 MB

Download Dustin Jerks Out All His Warm Jizz

Solo Time

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Men 1st
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,

Men 1st brings you rock hard, horny hunks showing off in front of the camera and jerking their meat in solo action for your satisfaction, and theirs!

Format: m4v
Duration: 1:30:05
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 1947kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Solo Time

Brandon Myers Jerkoff - Englishlads

Studio: Englishlads

Brandon Myers is the cheeky outgoing young lad from Ex on the Beach and TV series Bromans, he's handsome, smiley, confident and blond - and packed with lean muscle, this straight lad is decorated with tattoos and knows how to look hot. He's also packed with an amazing talent which we've persuaded him to reveal! He strips to his white undies, even soft you can see the outline of a massive uncut cock in there, and as he pulls off the undies his cock is already hardening, it just loves to be played with! He puts on a jockstrap for us and shows off an incredibly pert ass, and as that jockstrap drops to the floor, his cock bounces up - it is huge, uncut and clearly needs to shoot! Brandon wanks his massive cock, how many inches is that thing?! and even takes the camera so you can get an idea of what it is like to be him and so hung! His balls tighten as he brings himself to orgasm and he unloads a massive amount of cum - which then runs down from his chest down his abs back to his balls - this guy is so sexy!
Brandon Myers is a straight english lad with a 9 inch erect uncut cock and a defined, smooth body with tattoos. He is 19 years old, 5'9'' tall, and enjoys gym and football.

Duration: 46:12
Video: 960x540, MP4V, 2502kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 869.2 MB

Download Brandon Myers Jerkoff - Englishlads

CorbinFisher - Trevor pt.651

Mein gutaussehender Fahrer ist ein bisschen schüchtern, wenn er sein Gesicht auf einem Film zeigen lässt, weil er nicht möchte, dass die Leute wissen, dass er bereit ist, gegen Geld mit anderen Leuten herumzuspielen.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:22
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1335kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 217.5 MB

Download CorbinFisher - Trevor pt.651