Guys alone - Gays Solo!

Active Duty - Grant

Grant is a 21-year old dude who is smooth, baby-faced, has dark hair and a ready-for-anything attitude. He stands 5'10' tall and weighs in at around 175 lbs. I tell him how he's ready to go 0-60 in nothing flat -- he's just that amped to 'explore' the other side of the line â¦
He's a friend of Cruz, who you've already met before. Grant jokes that he and Cruz are ready for anything, and quick to adapt, otherwise, you'll perish. I haven't heard it put quite that way by one of our models, but I'm rolling with it! Grant says that he and Cruz are willing to do whatever it takes to become stars in the industry. Now that's the right spirit!
I tell Grant that I've got someone who wrote in, asking to be gang banged by a bunch of military guys. Grant effectively says to bring him in, and he and Cruz are down to burn it down. 'We're gonna fuckin' tear him a new one!' he says, laughing.
Well, before we get to the possible gang bang, let's get up close and personal with Grant, shall we? He puts on a rip roaring solo show -- where he ends up a literal sweaty mess in the end.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6654kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 716.8 MB

Download Active Duty - Grant

Hot New Amateur Justin Tyme Goes Pro! (720p,1080p)

Cast: Justin Tyme
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Jerking Off

Today, we're filming Justin Tyme as he steps into a professional filming setting for the first time. He has filmed his own solos before, but now he has a team directing and guiding him. Justin's solo features excellent lighting and camera work that highlights every part of the his well-defined muscles. As the solo progresses, viewers are given Pov shots and long, solid angles of his perfect ass. Despite the added pressure of performing in front of all of the lights and cameras, Justin rises to the occasion, showing off his experience and hunger to please.

Total size: 1.4 GB in 2 files.

Download Hot New Amateur Justin Tyme Goes Pro! (720p,1080p)

Ricky Slays A Fleshjack!

Release Year: 2012
Studio: CockyBoys.com
Genres: Cumshot, Fleshjack, Interview, Masturbation, Muscles, Piersing, Solo, Tattoos, Uncut

Ricky is a part Italian, part Filipino 20-year-old dancer and stripper from southeastern Connecticut. His nickname is "The Slayer," which I can only guess comes from that smile of his. He may seem like a charming all-American hunk, but don't be surprised when his bad boy alter-ego comes out to play!
There's a lot to love about Ricky, and he loves to show of his rock-hard abs, tattoos, and gorgeous uncut cock. A self-proclaimed exhibitionist, Ricky has had sex in a variety of public places including clubs, in front of friends, and one time in a park where he was caught giving a blowjob as a jogger passed by!

Duration: 13:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 309.9 MB

Download Ricky Slays A Fleshjack!

Vander Pulaski - Ep. 18

部活動で鍛えた身体を舐めまわされて、保健室で生交尾!!!練習後のマッサージ中、股間を触られ、お互いのちんぽにむしゃぶりつく!コーチの生挿入で我慢できず濃厚精子を同時射精!

Duration: 18:43
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2390kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 345.0 MB

Download Vander Pulaski - Ep. 18

Drake Tyler Solo

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English

If it's pure rough aggression and deep-ass penetrating you've been searching for: welcome to its horny headquarters.He promises him in their collection of original gay fetish scenes.Tied to trees, staked out in an open field, fucking around in the woods.

Duration: 15:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2442kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 303.3 MB

Download Drake Tyler Solo

Romeo Foxx

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Big Dick, Freshmen, Cumshot, Interview, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Solo.
Video language: English

Romeo Foxx has come out our casting agent in hopes of making it into the adult industry. Our casting agent gives him the breakdown and soon enough Romeo is on the couch stroking his fat hard cock. By the time our casting agent comes back to the room Romeo is hard and stroking. Romeo shows every inch off to our casting agent as he pans around the room making sure he has what it takes.

Duration: 35:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5784kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Romeo Foxx