Guys alone - Gays Solo!

A Dildo In His Soapy Hole - Malachi Cooper

Release Year: 2022
Studio: LustForBoys
Cast: Malachi Cooper
Genres: Cumshot, Masturbation, Twinks, Toys

If you claim you wouldn't love to be in the tub with gorgeous Malachi I'll call you a liar! This absolutely stunning boy is giving us a very hot show in this soapy session, sucking on a big dildo before fucking his tight little hole with it and jacking his long uncut cock! We enjoy some good close up action with this boy, enjoying his toy before pumping his goo out over himself.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3710kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 477.6 MB

Download A Dildo In His Soapy Hole - Malachi Cooper

Amador Solo

Video language: English

Then face fucked before being spit roasted with a cock in his mouth and a raw dick slamming his ass. After he gets a mouthful of jizz in his mouth, my buddy shoves many fingers in this guy's ass as he beats off.

Duration: 15:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 559.3 MB

Download Amador Solo

Braden & Ledger RAW

They're both buff and extremely well built, blond, have a great presence in front of the camera, and are integral parts of what we each do and the videos we each film!

Duration: 30:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7493kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Braden & Ledger RAW

ForeSkin - Jay Sheen

Studio: Fore-Skin
Cast: Jay Sheen
Genres: Cumshot, Masturbation, Twinks

Who doesn't like a hot tattoed twink from Europe? Jay comes from Hungary. He has a toned smooth body and a beautiful uncut cock. Jay started off on the couch. He took his clothes off, and stayed in his red shorts. From there, we got him to whip his cock out and play with the skin. So sexy the way that he does it and watch the camera. It feels like an invitation :) Once the shorts are off, sexy Jay started jerking off his uncut dick. After a while, it was too mich for Jay and he spewed his cum all over his toned stomach. Mmm What a load!

Duration: 14:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7852kbps
Audio: 255kbps

File size: 882.2 MB

Download ForeSkin - Jay Sheen

Eryk

Cast: Eryk
Genres: Big Dick, Handjob, Jerking Off, Cumshot, Smooth, Skinny, Shaved, Solo, Twink, Uncu

Watch as handsome Eryk gets serviced by himself. This stud like cock and he love ass and when he put them together its a site to behold

Duration: 20:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5135kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 799.2 MB

Download Eryk

Bjorn Solo

Actually, he got a sweet boner even before taking off his undies. I definitely wasn't the only horny person in the room. He was so big that I had a problem to deepthroat him. That's how amazing he was.

Duration: 14:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 535.2 MB

Download Bjorn Solo

MuscleHunks Dragos Milovich The Muscle Boss In Private

Release Year: 2014
Studio: MuscleHunks
Cast: Dragos Milovich
Genres: Bodybuilder, Solo, Posing, Jerkoff, Tattoos

Dragos Milovich, The Muscle Boss of Bucharest is back, and Whoa Almighty has there been a change! When last we viewed tough muscle crime lord Dragos Milovich back in 2008, he was the undisputed leader of a fiefdom of inner-city Bucharest bodybuilders. And since then?

Duration: 27:51
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1363kbps

File size: 559.7 MB

Download MuscleHunks Dragos Milovich The Muscle Boss In Private

Big Enough For 2 Hands - Henry Evans

Cast: Henry Evans

When I was his age I always used the time I was alone in the house wisely, in much the same way! Henry is eager to share his solo pleasures with us, showing off his smooth and slim body, teasing us with his bulging cock, revealing his incredible teen cock and grabbing it with both hands. He's an experienced masturbator, he knows how to work that big meat to get his semen spurting from his swollen tip!

Duration: 15:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4141kbps

File size: 485.0 MB

Download Big Enough For 2 Hands - Henry Evans

Braydon Solo

I got him on all fours and slid into his tight little boy hole and fucking the hell out of him! After teasing blindfold, and sticking my cock down his throat, I can tell he is ready for a good fucking!

Duration: 12:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5819kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 569.2 MB

Download Braydon Solo

Ashton McKay Solo

I wondered if Beau knew what was in store, since we had already filmed him several times. This uncertainty could only make this shoot that much more exciting!

Duration: 17:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 645.9 MB

Download Ashton McKay Solo

GayHoopla - Max Harden Drains His Balls And Eats It Up!

Max Harden's a small town guy from the south. When he showed up to set, we opened his mind to a few new ideas that he'd never tried before in his solo. Max was already out to film his first time ever fucking a guy so we knew he would at least consider what we had to offer. Max took it without hesitation! Now's your chance to see this southern stud finger his ass and taste his cum for the first time! I wonder what he'll have to say about it all at the end.

Duration: 19:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4853kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 729.9 MB

Download GayHoopla - Max Harden Drains His Balls And Eats It Up!

Christian Flexxx solo JO

一ノ瀬晃がスーツで犯される!!
スパッツ越しに股間の臭いを嗅ぎながら、興奮する晃。
締まったアナルでタチをご奉仕し、最後は大量のザーメンを顔射されてしまう。

Duration: 7:53
Video: 1078x1920, AVC (H.264), 5868kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 348.0 MB

Download Christian Flexxx solo JO

Borden Solo

He loves to get fucked, and he looks great while doing it! So I didn't want to have to wait to make that happen again and, first chance I got.

Duration: 15:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7152kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 840.5 MB

Download Borden Solo

Tommy Big cock play cam show

Genres: Gay, Solo, Jerk off

Amateur twink Tommy Big cock play hot jerk off cam show action.

Duration: 9:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5866kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 406.5 MB

Download Tommy Big cock play cam show

Allen Solo

Even a dildo is introduced to the mix, but with all of this cock available who needs that anyways? This is a video not to be missed!

Duration: 22:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5904kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Allen Solo

IslandStuds Kurt 4 1080p

Thick 9" Cock Kurt is Back! Plays Ukulele, Pees x2, Works, Walks Hard + Explosive 6 Loads in Hawaii!

Duration: 33:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download IslandStuds Kurt 4 1080p

Justin Rains Jerks Off (720p,1080p)

Cast: Justin Rains
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Jerking Off

Justin Rains is getting right into it as soon as the cameras come on! He shows off his hot body for a minute before whipping out his long, thick dick! Justin's tatted body is looking tan and perfect as he strokes himself off! After he busts a huge load, we can understand why his last name is Rains! After he's finished, Justin heads to the back to shower off and call it a day!

Total size: 1.2 GB in 2 files.

Download Justin Rains Jerks Off (720p,1080p)

Taking A Break From His Studies - Henry Evans

Cast: Henry Evans

Twink student Henry has been working so hard lately, it's no surprise he has to finally give in and treat himself to a jack off break. He forgets his books for just long enough to pleasure his long and stiff penis, showing off his rigid erection and dangling balls, pumping his inches in his experienced grip and showing off his peachy little butt before slinging his spooge all over the pages! Let's hope his teacher doesn't notice those cum stains.

Duration: 15:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5078kbps

File size: 586.3 MB

Download Taking A Break From His Studies - Henry Evans

A Flood Of Cum From Twink Danny - Danny Bianchi

Cast: Danny Bianchi

Danny is one of the most supremely horny boys, always sharing his hard uncut cock and spurting hot loads of cum. We're joining him on cam for this very hot session, his balls swollen and full, his taint displayed and his fingers exploring. The boy takes his time with his uncut cock, slowly masturbating and edging his penis until the flood of cum just gushes from his tip in a messy flood!

Duration: 15:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4640kbps

File size: 560.5 MB

Download A Flood Of Cum From Twink Danny - Danny Bianchi