Guys alone - Gays Solo!

TimJack Deel Black

An immediate TimFan favorite from his appearances in the BRAZIL UNDERGROUND movies, show-off DEEL BLACK checks out his favorite home videos on his phone and jacks off.
Make no mistake, he knows you are watching!

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4526kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 287.1 MB

Download TimJack Deel Black

IslandStuds Daniel 2 1080p

Mountain Man Dirty Daniel is Back!
Serious, Straight Forward, No Nonsense Hunk returns to Island Studs.
29 5'8" 150lbs
Big Beard + Smooth Body + Perfect Furry Chest
Giant Full Furry Man Bush on cock and balls
Flops cock out of Blue Undies and get a Belly Slapper
So Masculine!
Walks Rock Hard Twice and Drips Cum
Explosive Fountain of Jizz Featuring: Daniel

Duration: 31:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download IslandStuds Daniel 2 1080p

Jackson Price - This Won't Hurt

Studio: YouLoveJack
Cast: Jackson Price
Genres: Cumshot, Masturbation, Twinks

Jackson is straight but he's totally open about his sexuality and he's not afraid to try new things. We gave him a new kind of ass toy and let him figure the rest out!
Once the camera is set up he flops back on the couch and pulls out his massive uncut cock before slowly poking his fingers into his ass. That feels good so he slides an Aneros prostate toy up there and blasts a tremendous load of cum all over his black t-shirt! Based on the big smile on his face I'd say he likes it!

Duration: 15:28
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 3374kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 389.8 MB

Download Jackson Price - This Won't Hurt

Letting off Some Steam: Trystan Bull Jerks Off 1080p

Cast: Trystan Bull
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Jerking Off

After a long day back from playing tennis, Trystan Bull just wants to shower and unwind on the sofa. All that running around and sweating has worn him out, and he needs to recharge and refresh. So he undresses and turns on the water, letting it get seeping hot as he suds up his chest, his cock, his balls and taint. Bending over and washing his asshole, the water feels restorative as it drips down his back, and he begins to stroke his soapy dick as he leans against the shower door. Losing himself in fantasy for a while, he snaps back to after a bit and dries off, his cock still semi-hard and in need of attention. So he relaxes back on the couch, not even bothering to dress, and pops in a little adult feature for entertainment. Massaging his balls and taint as the movie plays, his uncut dick starts to get harder, so Trystan begins to whacks it as the movie plays, rising up on his knees and letting his cock stand up at full attention, before cumming on the half wet towel. If he wasn't ready for bed before, he certainly is now. Enjoy!

Duration: 28:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6612kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Letting off Some Steam: Trystan Bull Jerks Off 1080p

CockyBoys - Jarred Fucks Himself

Studio: CockyBoys.com

For someone who came to me saying that he is a straight top who wouldn't bottom, Jarred sure has taken a liking to having things in his ass. Not that I'm complaining. Jarred was originally supposed to shoot a scene where he was topping but the other dude flaked. So, I figured - why waste a perfectly good hard cock? I grabbed my camera, Jarred stripped and we started making movie magic. After jerking off for a bit Jarred had me turn the camera off and asked "Do you have a toy or anything I can use on my ass?". Yes folks, he actually Asked to have something shoved up his ass. I couldn't have been more proud. I gave him one of the toys I had laying around and he wasted no time getting that up in there. There's something so damn hot about watching a dude jerk himself off while he plays with his ass. It isn't long before he discovers that there's a vibrate button...watch him squirm as he fucks himself with the vibrator turned on - it's amazing. Eventually the sensation is way too overwhelming and Jarred squeezes out a nice load - vibrator still buzzing deep inside his ass. Check it.

Duration: 22:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3137kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 536.0 MB

Download CockyBoys - Jarred Fucks Himself

IslandStuds Kyle Farmer 1080p

Uncut Bearded Shaggy Kyle: Humble Farm Boy, Pees, Opens Hairy Hole, Raging Rivers of Cum in Hawaii!
Shy Shaggy Farm Boy, Kyle is an Uncut Rugged, Ripped, bearded soft spoken Ranch Hand from Wyoming with a full bush of dark masculine dick hair who poses and flexes his great pecs, biceps and washboard, 8 - pack of ab muscles, flops his beautiful uncut cowboy cock out of his sexy tight underwear, pulls and stretches his fantastic foreskin while stroking, pees, bends over repeatedly while he power washes the fence with his furry uncut dick and big balls dangling between his hairy farmer butt, accidentally shows us his manhole as his butt opens wide and giggle up and down tightening as he works, before sitting down for a long jerk off session, moans as he releases raging rivers of cum, before taking a sexy outdoor shower in this Exclusive new video from Island Studs.

Duration: 28:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6386kbps

Download IslandStuds Kyle Farmer 1080p

Gabriel Clark - The Right Stuff

Cast: Gabriel Clark
Genres: Cumshot, Masturbation, Twinks, Muscle

Gabriel is addicted to cum. Any cum will do but if you ask him he'll tell you he prefers it fresh from his own massive uncut cock!
He drops his pants and slowly teases the camera with his uncut 7 inch French-Canadian cock. He's got a sultry, dreamy quality that doesn't quit until he's splattering his own delicious load all over his perfect six pack! True to his word, he reaches down and gobbles up every drop of that delicious stuff!

Duration: 15:54

File size: 400.9 MB

Download Gabriel Clark - The Right Stuff

Drew Parker - Testing The Waters

Cast: Drew Parker

Everybody's favorite straight hockey player is back for a new video and this time he's testing the waters and playing with his ass for the first time!
He shows off his delicious 7 inch cock as he lifts his legs and exposes his virgin asshole. He starts with his fingers then slides a blue dildo inside his body and works his poor little hole like a pro. He shoots a satisfying load all over his beautiful abs and licking that mess right up!

Duration: 17:55
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 3375kbps

File size: 451.6 MB

Download Drew Parker - Testing The Waters

Tan Treat Christian Parker Strokes A Massive Load Out

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English

What's do you do if you're a married man curious about gay sex? From the first time they had raw anal sex - this is perfect! So this week submission features some blond surfer boy and his British boyfriend.

Duration: 16:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3890kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 474.0 MB

Download Tan Treat Christian Parker Strokes A Massive Load Out

ToeSuckingGuys - Dominik Black

Release Year: 2020
Studio: ToeSuckingGuys
Cast: Dominik Black

Dominik Black loves swollen balls in his hand, even if they're his own. He sits back on his leather sofa and slowly pulls off all of his clothes. He takes off his socks last and puts his naked soles together after giving them a nice rub down. The he finally pulls his cock out from behind his underwear and starts stroking it hard. He cups his testicles with the other hand and squeezes them just enough to get him closer and closer to shooting his load. When it's finally time, he lays back to get it all over his stomach. He can't help but jerk his cock faster and faster to make himself cum as hard as he possible can. He starts to moan and breathe heavy while he stares down at his dick. He loves the way that the cum looks when it finally starts to shoot out of the head of his stiff penis. It flies out and plops down all over his stomach. His load is so powerful that it even manages to splat against his heaving chest until he finally starts to slow down. He lays back with is face covered in sweat and just smiles.

Duration: 15:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7816kbps
Audio: 263kbps

File size: 903.3 MB

Download ToeSuckingGuys - Dominik Black

Evening Photo Shoot

Cast: Jess
Genres: Solo, Big Dick, Moaning, Masturbation, Cumshot, Handjob, Jerking Off, Skinny, Shaved, Smooth, Russian, Uncu

What a great finish to a hot steamy movie as these hot twinks hook up and take turns fucking and sucking raw, bare and uninhibited in a very hot way

Duration: 15:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11060kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Evening Photo Shoot

ToeSuckingGuys - Jack Finix

Release Year: 2020
Studio: ToeSuckingGuys
Cast: Jack Finix

Jack Finix has a massive foot fetish that he's never even considered apologizing for. He just loves every single thing about them and can never go more than a few days without getting the sweet aroma of someone else's sweaty toes all over his fingers and his cock. He starts off by thinking about the last time he had a pretty foot in his mouth as he takes off his shirt and caresses his body with his own hands. It isn't long before his pants come off and his cock finds its way into his hand. As he sits and strokes himself, she slides his middle finger as far into his tight asshole as he can to pretend that he's being filled up from behind. He takes a break from jerking himself off to spend a little time on his neglected feet. He run his hands all over his naked toes and soles and makes sure to let the smell hit his nostrils. The scent turns him on so much that his hand shoots right back to his cock to stroke it with his finger sliding in and out of his asshole in time with the quick pace that his level of horniness requires from him. He keeps his pretty feet in full view while he looks down at his cock as the pressure begins to mount and he finally lets his cum shoot right out of his head. It covers his fingers and his stomach and only adds to the scents.

Duration: 15:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7791kbps
Audio: 224kbps

File size: 934.2 MB

Download ToeSuckingGuys - Jack Finix

Devin Moss Solo

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Gay, Solo, Jerk off

Big cock amateur twink Devin Moss Solo amazing jerk off on bed.

Duration: 6:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3999kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 198.1 MB

Download Devin Moss Solo

IslandStuds Guillermo 1080p

Uncut Guillermo: Cute Happy Soccer Jock Twink, Pees x2, Jogs & Works Nude, Shoots Fountains of Mexican Milk!

Duration: 32:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps

Download IslandStuds Guillermo 1080p

Tyler Brandon - Once Upon A Twink

Cast: Tyler Brandon

From his short blonde hair and pouty lips to his skinny body - there's no doubt that Tyler is the twink of the year! One look at his massive 7 inch uncut cock and I'm nominating him for twink of the century!
He shows off his monster of a cock as he slowly works his fingers inside his asshole. One finger is replaced by two. Two fingers are replaced by a butt plug and next thing you know this perfect little twink is blasting a load of cum so powerful that it hits him in the chin! Nice aim, twink!

Duration: 13:58

File size: 352.1 MB

Download Tyler Brandon - Once Upon A Twink

Enzo Mark - Time For Lunch

Cast: Enzo Mark

This stocky little Italian construction worker is straight but admits he used to fool around with his buddies after high school! According to Enzo, "I don't care who it is, I just like the affection!"
He shows off his 7 inch uncut cock with a grin as he slides two fingers up inside his ass. He stretches his hole wide open and then dumps a nice load all over his tight brown t-shirt and licks it up like a pro.

Duration: 14:31
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 3373kbps

File size: 365.9 MB

Download Enzo Mark - Time For Lunch

Pheonix Fellington

We may have almost fucked the straight out of him (we'll happily keep trying, if need be). As much as i hated getting lube and cum on my velvet sofa, i couldn't resist that sweet little muscular ass. I guess my concern for the velvet didn't outweigh our need for straight boy ass.

Duration: 14:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4584kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 493.1 MB

Download Pheonix Fellington

HarlemHookups - Open Up

Eu ia dar a ele qualquer coisa que ele pedisse. Graças a Deus ele estava qualificado para o trabalho que procurava.

Duration: 16:14
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1350kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 192.5 MB

Download HarlemHookups - Open Up

Alonso Solo

Don't you just love hot naked men playing with each other for the first time? It's the uncertainty behind it which makes things even more erotic.

Duration: 20:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 747.8 MB

Download Alonso Solo

IslandStuds Marcus 1080p

Black Bubble Butt Marcus: Tanky Pansexual, Pumps Iron, Pees, and Shoots 2 Loads in Windy Oregon!

Duration: 34:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download IslandStuds Marcus 1080p