Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
22/05/2023
Antonia Jay in College Uniform with Tan Glossy Legwear
Antonia Jay
131 Photos

Stills photoset from shoot with Antonia wearing a college uniform comprising; blazer, shirt & college tie, pleated skirt, lacey bra & briefs/panties, tan glossy tights/pantyhose, and court shoes that are removed to show off feet, in an exhilarating tease to topless that helps to provide an unfettered view of and access to her legwear in close up detail for all to appreciate.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
24/05/2023
Porchia Watson Cop Cosplay with Natural Tan Glossy Legwear
Porchia Watson
115 Photos

Stills photoset featuring officer Porchia wearing a cop cosplay outfit comprising; blue/black skin-tight zipper playsuit (sans bra), black cap/hat, black high-heeled court shoes that are removed to show off toes feet in more detail, natural tan glossy tights/pantyhose with briefs/panties underneath, in an arresting 'handcuff' tease to topless as she takes down her own 'particulars' for your enjoyment & personal pleasure.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
26/05/2023
Hattie Grace Purple PU top with mini-skirt and copper coloured glossy legwear
Hattie Grace
123 Photos

Stills photoset with Hattie wearing a purple skin tight PU wet look top (sans bra), complimentary figure hugging satin purple mini-skirt, purple thigh-high boots that are subsequently removed to show off toes/feet in more detail, and copper coloured glossy opaque legwear without a gusset (sans briefs/panties), in a glorious tease to naughty nude with lots of legwear play along the way!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
29/05/2023
Amber Belle Secretary with tan glossy tights/pantyhose
Amber Belle
140 Photos

Amber steps forward wearing a secretarial outfit comprising; stylish green silk/satin blouse, contrasting bronze coloured skirt, matching white lacey bra and briefs/panties lingerie set, tan glossy tights/pantyhose, and T-Bar shoes that are removed to show off toes/feet as part of an overall tease to topless where the legwear always takes centre stage.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
31/05/2023
Antonia Jay Secretary with Dark Tan Glossy Legwear & Boots
Antonia Jay
123 Photos

Antonia steps forward in her secretarial outfit comprising; pinstripe shirt, lacey orange bra, contrasting & colourful yellow skirt, dark tan/copper coloured glossy tights/pantyhose (sans briefs/panties underneath) and brown high-heeled boots in a mesmerising tease to reward you for appreciating the work she does for you - and as you will discover, she gets carried away but seems happy to do so!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
02/06/2023
Aston Wilde Stripey mini-dress with black glossy legwear
Aston Wilde
139 Photos

Stills photoset with Aston wearing a black/silver stripey figure hugging mini-dress (sans bra), black glossy tights/pantyhose (sans briefs/panties underneath), white knee-high boots that are removed to show off toes/feet in more detail, in an overall tease to topless that always allows the legwear to take centre stage throughout.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
05/06/2023
Lauren Louise In Red Party Dress & Black Glossy Tights/Pantyhose
Lauren Louise
131 Photos

Stills photoset with Lauren wearing a stylish red party dress (sans bra), black glossy tights/pantyhose (sans briefs/panties underneath), and high-heeled open/peep toe shoes that are removed to show off feet in more detail as part of an overall playful tease that includes legwear being pulled down to reveal much more!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
07/06/2023
Antonia Jay Outdoor in Yellow Vest with Tan Glossy Legwear
Antonia Jay
125 Photos

So the sun has made an appearance so Antonia quickly decides to take advantage of this wearing a yellow casual vest top (sans bra), contrasting red skirt, tan/natural glossy tights/pantyhose (sans bra/panties underneath) and high-heeled open/peep toe shoes that are removed to show off feet in more detail as part of a seductive tease to topless where the legwear always takes centre stage.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
09/06/2023
Jessica B Black Top & Red Skirt with Black Glossy Legwear
Jessica B
107 Photos

Stills photoset with Jessica wearing a black crop top (sans bra), red stretchy satin mini-micro skirt, black glossy tights/pantyhose with thong/briefs underneath, and high-heeled open/peep toe shoes that are subsequently removed to show feet in more close up detail as part of an overall seductive tease to topless guaranteed to please, especially as it provides an unfettered view of her legwear!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
12/06/2023
Porchia Watson Casual Outfit with Black Glossy Legwear
Porchia Watson
120 Photos

Stills photoset with Porchia wearing a casual outfit comprising; grey casual top (sans bra), brown skin tight mini-skirt, black glossy tights/pantyhose with briefs/panties underneath, and beige high-heeled court shoes that are removed to show off toes/feet towards the end of a glorious tease to topless where the legwear always takes centre stage!

Status
Not open for further replies.