Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
28/04/2023
Lauren Louise In LBD with Copper Coloured Glossy Opaque Legwear
Lauren Louise
122 Photos

Stills photoset featuring Lauren in a frisky & playful mood as she steps forward to show off her little black dress, copper coloured glossy opaque tights/pantyhose (with no underwear under either), and black high-heeled strappy shoes that are removed as part of a jaw dropping tease to nude, especially when she pulls her legwear down to expose her beautiful pussy - you are so in for a treat on a scale from 1-10 that hits ELEVEN!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
01/05/2023
Aston Wilde Workout with grey glossy legwear & space hopper gym ball
Aston Wilde
123 Photos

Aston steps forward wearing a blue leotard/bodysuit (sans bra & briefs/panties), grey coloured glossy semi-opaque legwear layered with grey ankle socks, and sneakers/trainers that get removed in an overall tease to topless, which includes lots of playful 'workout' fun with various gym equipment including; kettle ball, hand dumbbells and a smiling orange space hopper ball - makes you exhausted just watching her performance from start to finish doesn't it!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
03/05/2023
Lauren Louise In Blue Satin Dress & Tan Glossy Tights/Pantyhose
Lauren Louise
119 Photos

Stills photoset with Lauren wearing a blue satin dress (sans bra), tan glossy tights/pantyhose with lacey briefs underneath, and high-heeled strappy footwear that is removed to show off feet in more detail as part of an overall tease where the legwear takes centre stage, including a bonus surprise that will put a big smile on your face!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
05/05/2023
Amber Belle in CU outfit with glossy black tights/pantyhose
Amber Belle
136 Photos

Stills photoset from shoot with Amber wearing a CU outfit comprising: burgundy blazer, white shirt & college tie (sans bra), grey skirt, glossy black tights/pantyhose with briefs/panties underneath, and black high-heeled court shoes which are removed to show off toes/feet, in a glorious tease to topless with plenty of legwear play.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
08/05/2023
Lottii Rose Brown & orange summer dress with natural glossy legwear
Lottii Rose
137 Photos

Lottii steps forward wearing a brown/orange patterned summer dress with body waspie (sans bra), natural glossy tights/pantyhose (sans briefs underneath), high-heeled court shoes that are removed to show off toes/feet in more detail as part of an overall tease to sheer/implied nude where the legwear always remains centre stage.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
10/05/2023
Aston Wilde Secretary with black glossy tights/pantyhose
Aston Wilde
126 Photos

Stills photoset with Aston wearing a secretarial outfit comprising; turquoise blue blouse/shirt (sans bra), dark grey butt hugging mini-skirt, black glossy tights/pantyhose (sans briefs underneath), and black high-heeled strappy shoes that are removed to show off toes feet in more detail, in a tease to topless, with lots of legwear play guaranteed to put a smile on your face.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
12/05/2023
Sera Williams Little black dress with tan glossy legwear
Sera Williams
111 Photos

Stills photoset from shoot with Sera wearing; a little black dress (sans bra), tan glossy tights/pantyhose with briefs underneath, and black court shoes that are removed to show off toes/feet as part of an overall tease to topless where legwear and foot fetish fans are both catered for.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
15/05/2023
Hattie Grace Workout with grey glossy legwear & space hopper gym ball
Hattie Grace
144 Photos

Hattie steps forward wearing a pink leotard/bodysuit with black belt (sans bra & briefs/panties), grey coloured glossy semi-opaque legwear layered with grey ankle socks, and sneakers/trainers that get removed in an overall tease performance to topless, which includes lots of playful 'workout' fun with various gym equipment including a smiling orange space hopper ball!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
17/05/2023
Antonia Jay Stylish Red Dress with Black Glossy Legwear
Antonia Jay
120 Photos

Sumptuous stills photoset with Antonia wearing a stylish red dress (sans bra), black glossy tights/pantyhose (sans briefs/panties), high-heeled footwear that is removed to show off toes feet in more detail, in a mesmerising tease throughout that involves a lot of legwear play and culminates with this raven-haired natural beauty ending up in her 'birthday suit' at the end!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
19/05/2023
Aston Wilde Pink blouse with black skirt & glossy legwear
Aston Wilde
136 Photos

Stills photoset with Aston in a secretarial outfit comprising; pink cropped top blouse, contrasting black mini skirt, matching red lacey bra & briefs/panties, black glossy tights/pantyhose & high heeled open/peep toe shoes that are removed as part of an overall tease to 'almost nude' level (tagged as implied nude), especially if you look closely and catch a glimpse of her beautiful pussy when she pulls her legwear & panties down!

Status
Not open for further replies.