Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
15/09/2021
Kay in dress with black glossy tights
Kay

106 Photos
Kay wearing a dress and black glossy tights is about to make you feel like you have just won the lottery by treating you to a striptease to show what lies beneath!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
16/09/2021
Chelsea Pink dress with grey glossy tights - bts
Chelsea Chamberlain

4 min of video
Delightful behind-the-scenes video footage documenting shoot with Chelsea wearing a pink dress with grey glossy tights/pantyhose that is definitely worth checking out.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
17/09/2021
Danielle Maye Leopard print dress with tan gloss tights - JOI
Danielle Maye

7 min of video
Danielle just loves and revels in being able to show off her leopard print dress and tan glossy legwear especially when she sees your reaction to it and just knows she is going to enjoy making you jerk off and cum when she gives you permission at the right time!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
18/09/2021
Samantha Red crop top and rara skirt with black glossy tights - VR
Samantha

8 min of video
Samantha is so happy to show off her outfit and takes great pride and enthusiasm telling you about her red crop top, matching red rara skirt and of course, her magnificent shiny glossy legwear - indeed she is so happy that she decides to provide you with a treat as she strip teases to show everything off in much more detail before encouraging you to bend her over with one hand, take your cock out with your other hand and then jerk yourself off until you finally cum on her tights/pantyhose!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
20/09/2021
Siobhan Graves in purple/lilac with natural glossy tights
Siobhan Graves

106 Photos
Siobhan steps forward in a purple/lilac dress with natural glossy tights, sans panties, and is sure you are going to want to take a closer look as she strips to topless and gets playful!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
21/09/2021
Honour May Light pink dress with white glossy tights - VoP
Honour May

6 min of video
One thing that is guaranteed is that Honour always delivers and this VoP video from shoot with her wearing a pastel pink dress with white glossy legwear is no exception as you are about to discover - enjoy her tease performance and of course the view!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
22/09/2021
Louise - Luxurious in red dress and white glossy tights
Louise

91 Photos
Louise looks luxurious in this red velvet evening/cocktail style dress with white sheer glossy tights on underneath. Take a deep breath as she starts to remove her clothing to present her astonishing large natural pert breasts and much more besides as you are treated to a close inspection of her legwear and feet.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
23/09/2021
Cassie B Pink and blue just for you - bts
Cassie B

6 min of video
Cassie B looking very sultry in this behind-the-scenes video footage shows what went on at shoot with her wearing this colourful pink and blue ensemble. What grabs your attention first?

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
24/09/2021
Alicia Crop top and skirt with grey glossy tights
Alicia

6 min of video
Wearing a black satin crop top, blue figure hugging skirt and grey glossy sheer tights/pantyhose, Alicia delights in providing a tour of her outfit ensemble with this sumptuous tease to reveal everything in much more detail - with plenty of treats throughout for those who like boobs, toes & feet, shoes, and of course, shiny legwear!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
25/09/2021
Frankie Satin blouse with black skirt and glossy tights - VR
Frankie Lain

8 min of video
Frankie looks very classy wearing a satin blouse with black skirt and black glossy tights/pantyhose which she expertly teases and plays with slowly revealing her magnificent natural breasts and then her legwear in close up!

Status
Not open for further replies.