Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
01/09/2021
Elle Hunter in copper dress with black glossy tights
Elle Hunter

98 Photos
In a copper coloured dress with keyhole/peephole area that clearly shows she is not wearing a bra underneath, this blonde bombshell is a beautiful sight to behold. Elle will make your pulse race furiously as she continues to tease and treat from start to finish and closer inspection of her 'sheer' legwear is highly recommended!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
02/09/2021
Alicia Red dress with black glossy tights - bts
Alicia

5 min of video
Behind-the-scenes video of Alicia in a familiar outfit you may remember seeing in a recently released VoP video on 17th August 2021

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
03/09/2021
Sophie B Red dress with tan glossy tights
Sophie B

8 min of video
Sophie is excited to show off her lovely gloss legwear and much more besides as she slowly teases and removes her pretty red party dress so everyone can get a much better view - question is, are you ready for this?

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
06/09/2021
Amy Green in black with glossy tights
Amy Green

102 Photos
Amy goes 'back to black' in this stunning ensemble with dress and glossy tights sans panties!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
07/09/2021
Cassie in pink/fuchsia dress with tan glossy tights - VoP
Cassie B

7 min of video
Pink to make the boys wink or go blind as the case might be, but Cassie will surely cast a spell to restore your eyesight as she continues with her tease performance in this incredible VoP video to reveal much more, including her glorious glossy legwear!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
08/09/2021
Natalia Forrest in peach dress with tan glossy tights
Natalia Forrest

111 Photos
Natalia looks as pretty as a picture in her peach coloured dress and tan glossy tights. Would you like to see more? No problem, she is happy to tease and treat you further so sit back and enjoy!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
10/09/2021
Honour May Job interview outfit with glossy tights JOI
Honour May

7 min of video
Honour May is very keen to show off the outfit she plans to wear to impress at her forthcoming job interview - what do you think?

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
11/09/2021
Melanie Walsh - seductive tease in glossy black tights
Melanie Walsh

8 min of video
Here's the first of our regular VR 3D virtual reality video from Gloss Tights Glamour starring the legendary Page 3 model, Melanie Walsh. Join the action - as if you were there - as Melanie seductively and playfully teases and tempts you in her glossy, black tights. To watch the video in 3D you will need either a smartphone and a 3D viewer, such as a Google Cardboard, or a VR headset from Oculus, HTC, Sony etc. The embedded player on this site will play a 2D version on your desktop, laptop or phone.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
13/09/2021
Tillie in black dress with black glossy tights
Tillie

103 Photos
Tillie wearing an elegant black dress with black glossy tights is going to show you what she is or is not wearing underneath.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
14/09/2021
Aria Leopard print dress with tan glossy tights - VoP
Aria

6 min of video
Aria seductively shows off her leopard print dress and tan glossy tights/pantyhose in this glorious VoP video which is guaranteed to get your pulse racing!

Status
Not open for further replies.