Girls Masturbate!

The Cashier's Clam - Kay J

Genres: Amateur ,Brunette ,Masturbation ,Solo
Video language: English

Occupation: Cashier; Age: 21; Born: March 21; Ht: 5'4"; Wt: 115 pounds; Bras: 34C; Panties: Cheekies or thongs; Anal: I've never done it; BJs: Swallow; Masturbate: Occasionally. "My boyfriend has been begging me to shoot pictures with him for the longest time," Kay informed us. "I told him that if he took me on a world-class date, I'd do it. Well, he pulled out all the stops, so here I am. "My boyfriend and I work at a grocery store. Our managers get pissed because we flirt on the floor all the time. If they knew that we fuck in the stockroom and the parking lot before work, they'd probably fire us! "My favorite thing about my body is my tits. I was flat for the longest time, then they suddenly came in, and that got all of the boys' attention!"

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 922.8 MB

Download The Cashier's Clam - Kay J

Posing For The Troops - Jamie Franklin

Genres: Amateur ,Blonde ,Masturbation ,Solo ,Teen

"I love military guys, especially Marines," said Jamie. "I'd sure sleep with a Marine on a first date if he was treating me good. My roommate's boyfriend left a few issues of NN for us to look at and I soon decided that I wanted to pose. She agreed to take the photos. We've seen each other naked lots of times and even screwed guys in the same room before. The idea of being paid appealed to me, but I wanted to show my bod to all the military guys who might get to see your mag or your website."

Duration: 13:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7807kbps
Audio: 88kbps

File size: 757.0 MB

Download Posing For The Troops - Jamie Franklin

Witchy Step-Daughter's Punishment

Release Year: 2022
Studio: 1111 Customs
Cast: Scarlett Mae
Genres: Redhead, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Fingering, Tattoos, Family Roleplay, Lingerie, Voyeur, Stepdaughter, Big ass, Solo

Scarlett catches her step-dad spying on her. She is angry and tells him that she wishes that he could see what it was like to be ogled as a woman. She then says that she is a witch and he is due for a punishment. Dad wakes up in his step-daughters body, and finds he is now his sexy step-daughter. After seeing himself naked he asks himself is it really a punishment?

Duration: 15:07
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 6686kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 755.0 MB

Download Witchy Step-Daughter's Punishment

Get to Know Aza - Aza Haze

Genres: Amateur ,Brunette ,Masturbation ,Solo ,Toy

Aza is from Detriot. She's 5'6" tall, weighs 125 pounds, and wears a 36B-cup bra. She enjoys writing screenplays, going for hikes, meeting new people, and going to clubs. She normally doesn't wear any panties, and she's into bad boys. "Guys with tattoos and a couple of piercings are my kryptonite. If a guy has a good sense of humor, too, I'll probably jump into bed quicker than I should," she told us.

Duration: 20:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Get to Know Aza - Aza Haze

Joi Tease Custom

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Arabelle Raphael
Cast: Arabelle Raphael
Genres: MILF, Hardcore, Blowjob

I'm wearing pantyhose and I wanna to cum with you! Stroke your cock as I tease you, slowly stripping, showing off my big tits and gorgeous pussy.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 10:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10227kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 768.3 MB

Download Joi Tease Custom

No Talk, All Action - Tiffany Summers

Genres: Amateur ,Brunette ,Latina ,Solo

South Florida babe Tiffany Summers was 18 when this video was shot. She seems a little nervous during the interview portion, but she loosens up considerably when her clothes come off. She says she goes to the beach almost every day. Topless with a small thong. How small? Check out her tan line. It's barely there, so small that you might think she runs around the beach with almost nothing on. When you see her on the beach in her thong bottom, you're damn close to seeing her pussy. Of course, here, we actually get to see her pussy and more, and when she finally starts talking and starts fucking herself with a big, blue dildo, Tiffany's as loose as a girl can get. No, Tiffany, we didn't just call you loose. Not exactly.

Duration: 16:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2346kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 299.6 MB

Download No Talk, All Action - Tiffany Summers

Autumn And The Sex Manual - Autumn

Genres: Amateur ,Brunette ,Solo

Autumn, a South Florida babe, talks about her sex life and gets turned on by looking at a sex book. This leads to frantic finger-fucking and deep pussy-plugging with a toy till she gets what she's after...a nice, loud orgasm.

Duration: 13:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2440kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 257.6 MB

Download Autumn And The Sex Manual - Autumn

Naughty Interview - Mia Monroe

Genres: Amateur ,Brunette ,Solo

This month we had the opportunity to get our perverted hands on the young, sexually adventurous newcomer who calls herself Mia Monroe. She's an amateur with a dripping wet pussy and a sex-positive attitude who probably won't be an amateur for very long, so we figured we'd get her into our studios as quickly as possible to answer a few questions. From exhibitionist tendencies to good old-fashioned gangbangs, this amateur doesn't hold anything back! You'll get to see her toying her slit in every position until she cums all over our interview couch, too.

Duration: 15:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 877.0 MB

Download Naughty Interview - Mia Monroe

Needs sex to relieve stress - Skylar Green

Genres: Amateur ,Blonde ,Solo

Lives: Scottsdale, Arizona; Occupation: Student; Age: 20; Born: February 14; Ht: 5'1"; Wt: 95 pounds; Bras: 32B; Panties: Lace or G-strings; Anal: Just fingering for now; BJs: Swallow; Diddle: Use my Magic Wand. "So many guys seem to think that shortish girls aren't into sex," said Skylar. "Well, in my case anyway, how wrong they are! I love it! Studying is stressful and it keeps me busy, so sex is my big release. It doesn't have to be with a guy; I've gotten lezzie with a few girls in my time. That was great--awesome even--but it doesn't compare to fucking. My favorite ways to fuck are sideways--with him behind me--and doggie style. Then, either way, the guy can finger my butthole. That drives me crazy and makes my two or three orgasms even stronger." Check out the photos, too.

Duration: 17:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7743kbps
Audio: 173kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Needs sex to relieve stress - Skylar Green