Girls Masturbate!

Coffee For One - WebYoung

Release Year: 2014
Studio: WebYoung
Cast: Eve
Genres: Blonde, Masturbation, Natural Tits
Video language: English

As soon as she wakes up Eve needs her coffee. Ever since Sonja took her for a cup three weeks ago, Eve has been obsessed with the feeling of the hot liquid sliding between her tongue and lips. Eve appreciates the buzz the coffee gives. Her band has been looking for new material and she is hoping the coffee will inspire her to create some new tunes that the world will love. But, first things first. Eve´s lust for coffee has her peeling off her night gown to reveal her milky white breasts and the rest of her smooth body. The song can wait, this belle has other things on her mind.Eve stretches the soft fabric of her underwear across her sweet shaved pussy to increase her already fiery horniness. After the panties have come off, she continues to rub her pussy while cupping her soft breast with her left hand. She switches positions to get a better look, and continues to rub her swollen clit, feeding the intense pleasure from within. Propping herself against the back of the couch she is able to thrust her hips to and fro, so that the probing fingers of her right hand can dig into herself to stimulate the depths of her juicy pussy.As the pleasure comes to a climax Eve breathes more heavily with each thrust of her hips. Nearing her orgasm she glides down the couch, melting as she relaxes into finally able caress the now sensitive parts of her satisfied tender skin. With that, her stream of creativity is aligned and locked in place, ready to inspire her to write a song that will make her band drop in stunned amazement of her beautiful work. Coffee sure is inspiring.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:22
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1720kbps
Audio: 137kbps

File size: 127.9 MB

Download Coffee For One - WebYoung

Shaving time - Tori Black

Genres: Amateur ,Brunette ,Solo

Lives: Everett, Washington; Occupation: Student; Age: 19; Born: August 26; Ht: 5'9"; Wt: 138 pounds; Bras: 36A; Panties: Sexy lace; Anal: Sometimes; BJs: Like the taste of spunk; Diddle: 2-3 times a month. "Point any kind of camera at me and I'll do something," said Tori. "But it's only in the past few months that 'something' means taking off my clothes and putting on a nudie show. I love being the center of attention, flirting with guys and having them come on to me. It actually gets my pussy wet! So shaving my pubes for tons of guys all over the world to look at and, hopefully, get off to is super-exciting. Check out the photos as well.

Duration: 11:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2440kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 211.3 MB

Download Shaving time - Tori Black

Nasty bitch fists herself

Studio: Sweet Pictures

This gorgeous brunette bitch is one naughty slut. Baseball bat wasn't enough for her tight muffin, but she decides to use her fist. As a reward she got her pretty face pissed in a bathtub.

Duration: 24:03
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3745kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 682.5 MB

Download Nasty bitch fists herself

Cleaning Day - WebYoung

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Natasha Malkova
Genres: Toys, Brunette, Masturbation, Natural Tits

Petite teen Natasha Malkova, woke up this morning in the mood for some tunes and cleaning. The kitchen was almost perfect except for a couple of dishes to go into the dishwasher. She grabs the feather duster and gets to work on the rest of the house, dancing whole time to one of her favorite songs.Cleaning and dancing go so well together that they make Natasha´s panties vibrate with excitement. What should appear while she´s arranging the couch but her trusty pink dildo! After making sure she´s all alone she gets to work on the third thing on her to do list, a little self exploration! What teen doesn´t pray for a couple minutes a day to run her fingers along her soft perky breasts, and down her nice flat tummy to her favorite pleasure zones.Natasha day dreams of a real cock in her mouth while she licks her trusty toy, getting it nice and slick to enter her tight shaved pussy. Natasha gets better at hitting the right spots deep within herself with every session she gets to be alone with her little pink dick. Just when she thought the pleasure couldn´t get any better, she finds the perfect position that allows her to hit her favorite spot, releasing wave after wave of what seem like electrical orgasms. After she finishes with her innocent little exploration she makes sure clean up after herself, putting her trusty pink dildo back in it´s hiding spot.

Duration: 8:24
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1704kbps
Audio: 133kbps

File size: 113.4 MB

Download Cleaning Day - WebYoung

Magic Mouth - Madison Breeze

Genres: Blonde ,Masturbation ,Solo ,Teen

Madison likes older men and says that her nickname is "Magic Mouth" because she gives good head. Other pertinent info about Madison: She has tiny tits and a puffy innie pussy. She likes to wear full-back cotton panties. She's bisexual. She likes to get fucked hard and fast. Madison also told us that she doesn't masturbate, but that's exactly what she's doing in this video. Perhaps it's the thought of you at home jacking to her that swayed her. She does like to seduce older men. Is it working?

Duration: 14:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6210kbps
Audio: 242kbps

File size: 681.7 MB

Download Magic Mouth - Madison Breeze

I Wanna Be A Designer - WebYoung

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Alice
Genres: Blonde, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Teen, Petite

Beautiful blonde Alice just turned eighteen and graduated high school, she has dreams of being an interior designer and is spending the afternoon looking at magazines and sketching her dream home. She´s so pleased with the way it´s coming out and happy with her design, she decides to take a little break and reward herself. Sliding out of her clothes, Alice reveals her tiny, beautiful breasts, her petite waifish body, and sweet shaved honey pot. Sliding a finger inside of herself, she was surprised to find herself this wet already, she must have been more excited than she thought. Running her hands up and down her tight body, Alice can feel her excitement growing. Bending over and spreading her little bubble butt wide, she continues to pump a slim finger in and out of her soaked teen pussy as she caresses her pale thighs and butt cheeks. Soon she´s moaning in pleasure and sits on the edge of the couch so she can watch her finger slide in and out of her shaved lips. Her moans filling the room Alice cums hard around her slim little finger. Laying back down she slips back into her fantasy world of design and her future home, enjoying the after effects of orgasmic bliss.

Duration: 13:17
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1722kbps
Audio: 129kbps

File size: 180.8 MB

Download I Wanna Be A Designer - WebYoung

Hot MILF body instructor Alyssia Vera gets the job done!

Cast: Alyssia Vera (32)
Genres: Masturbation, Shaved, Toy

Sexy horny Alyssia Vera (32) is a fun mature babe from Florida who loves cooking, listening to smooth jazz, and of course taking care of a big hard cock!

Duration: 37:38
Video: 1880x1060, AVC (H.264), 6360kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Hot MILF body instructor Alyssia Vera gets the job done!

Mutual Magic Massage

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Hegre-Art
Cast: Valerie
Genres: Masturbation

It's so rare to find a movie that shows so clearly the tenderness that there can be between a woman and a man.
Valerie starts to caress Mike's body. Slowly and tenderly she covers and oils him. He is absorbed in total pleasure. Then he does the same loving service for her. With lingering, sensitive strokes he massages her legs, back and intimate parts.
The camera captures perfectly how different their physiques are. Hers, slender and smooth. His, hinting at powerful muscles. Both perfect in their own ways.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 28:53
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Mutual Magic Massage

Dirty Thirties - Kourtney Kai

Genres: Amateur ,Brunette ,Masturbation ,Solo

Job: Customer service representative; Age: 30; Birthdate: May 3; Height: 5'2"; Weight: 115 pounds; Bra Size: 34A; Panties: No thanks; Anal: Are you offering? BJs: Swallow; Masturbate: All the time; Lives: Denver, Colorado. Teens are great. Experienced and raunchy MILFs are wonderful. But, there's something exceptional about a woman in her 30s like Kourtney. She's fit, over-the-top horny, well-practiced and knows how to please. "I'm just a horny girl," Kourtney told us. "I masturbate probably too much. I like to use toys, fingers and anal play. I have to get off at least daily. "I used to get dressed up and go on dates," Kourtney told us. "But I'm a tomboy at heart, and I don't like dating too much. Dating apps are great for finding hookups, though. I can hop on, choose a guy, be at his house in a few hours, ride his cock until I cum a few times, then I can go back home, put on my pajamas and watch Netflix."

Duration: 13:30
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 19235kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Dirty Thirties - Kourtney Kai

Popular Girl - Lexi Lovell

Genres: Amateur ,Brunette ,Masturbation ,Solo

"I had a great time in high school," Lexi told us. "I played basketball and volleyball, got excellent grades and had tons of fun with my boyfriend at the time. When we were set to graduate, we snuck into the gym and fucked under the bleachers. It was exhilarating! It started because I was feeling horny and I thought that it would be an awesome send-off for us both. I sucked his cock in the middle of the basketball court. Then we moved behind the bleachers and he did me doggie-style until he nutted inside me. Afterward, we carved our names in the wooden seat. I'll bet they're still there. "I had a threesome when I was younger. It was with another girl, even though I'm not bi. I'd like to try it again but with two guys."

Duration: 15:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 873.6 MB

Download Popular Girl - Lexi Lovell