Girls Masturbate!

All In Red

Studio: Lava XXX
Video language: English

Little blonde Redhood loves all in red. For example when she decides to destroy her pussy with some red dildo- she takes red underwear. She has her own rules for her nasty plays.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:20
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3705kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 374.4 MB

Download All In Red

Touch - JoyMii

Release Year: 2022
Studio: JoyMii
Cast: Jessica Blank
Genres: Masturbation

Blonde babe Jessica is captivating in . She lures you in with her beautiful brown eyes and silky soft skin. Jessica peels off her lingerie on the bed and wastes no time making herself cum!

Duration: 12:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5807kbps
Audio: 131kbps

File size: 537.3 MB

Download Touch - JoyMii

Strip Pod Stomp with Dahlia and Jacqueline

Meet the girl next door. Literally.
Pretty redheaded Jacqueline moved into the house next door, and I am not making this up. When I told her about LostBets, she thought it sounded really cool, although she'd never done any sort of nude modeling or ever appeared naked on camera before. She was reluctant to give it a try herself, but when she found herself running short on the rent, she agreed to give it a try, bringing along her green-haired friend Dahlia.
Their first game is Pod Stomp, which neither had ever played before (not surprising.) It's a great game for getting the girls moving and bouncing, especially girls like Jacqueline, with her big natural boobies. The loser has to lie on the couch and masturbate. Although it was her first time naked on camera and she was blushing.

Duration: 26:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 599.4 MB

Download Strip Pod Stomp with Dahlia and Jacqueline

Strip Fuck-It with Asia M, Samantha, and Dixie

Asia M is a girl we picked up in an elevator who thought LostBetsGames sounded cool and was eager to give it a try. We pair her up with Samantha and Dixie for a game of Strip Fuck-It. Two losers. They have to lie next to each other on the bed and fuck themselves with glass dildos while the winner gloats and watches the show.

Duration: 15:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 352.3 MB

Download Strip Fuck-It with Asia M, Samantha, and Dixie

Grandma Marika loves to play with her wet pussy

Cast: Marika (EU) (60)
Genres: Big ass, Masturbation, Shaved, Solo, Toy

Busty, hot and sexy and very beautiful. Marika (EU) (60) is an elegant stunner from Scotland with a perfect MILF body and a supermodel face who loves to fuck and show off!

Duration: 21:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7409kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Grandma Marika loves to play with her wet pussy

Sybil - Absolutely FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Sybil

Starting with delicious close-ups of Sybil seductively preparing her drink, this erotic ice masturbation movie focuses on female pleasure, latex and self-lust. It's a true tease of eroticism and moody pleasure.

Duration: 17:21
Video: 1920x816, AVC (H.264), 7749kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Sybil - Absolutely FullHD 1080p

Cum Like A Girl, Panty Slut

Cast: Eva De Vil
Genres: Humiliation, Female Domination, Free, Femdom POV, Eva de Vil, POV, Humiliation, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation, Panty Fetish, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encour

I know that your ex used to dress you up in pretty thongs and she told me all about how horny it makes you. Now I want to own you and feminize you completely, making you MY panty bitch and see what a girly, little, fairy you can be for me.I want you dressed in your best, pink sissy outfit as I tease you in my beautiful, expensive lingerie. You're gonna be making such a mess in your thong panties! I'll make you use a little butt plug in your slutty sissy bottom for me and a vibrating cock ring on your throbbing clit until you're moaning and whimpering. I want you to cum like a girly bitch for me in those panties while I humiliate and tease you.

Duration: 29:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6825kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Cum Like A Girl, Panty Slut