Girls Masturbate!

Cum For Vacation Money - Eden Sparkle

Genres: Amateur ,Blonde ,Masturbation ,Pool ,Solo ,Teen
Video language: English

Lives: Spokane, Washington; Occupation: Retail cashier; Age: 19; Born: September 22; Ht: 5'2"; Wt: 115 pounds; Bras: 32A; Panties: Booty shorts or thongs; Anal: I like being fingered; BJs: Swallow; Masturbate: I do it all the time. We flew Eden down to Miami so she could have a vacation...oh, and so that she could shoot her first-ever masturbation scenes. "This is all like a dream come true for me," she told us. "I don't really travel that much. In fact, this is my first time on the East Coast. I love it down here! I get to wear my bikinis everywhere I go. "Back home, I worked as a lifeguard for a summer. I wasn't very good because most of the kids I was watching were bigger than me! I spent most of the time at the pool flirting with the boys who lounged around getting a tan. To this day, the smell of sunscreen lotion turns me on like crazy. When I went to the beach down here in Miami, my bikini bottoms were soaked through with my sticky pussy juices."

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 977.1 MB

Download Cum For Vacation Money - Eden Sparkle

She'll Kick Your Ass! - Britt James

Genres: Amateur ,BBW ,Big Ass ,Big Tits ,Brunette ,Masturbation ,Solo

Occupation: Nanny; Lives: Boston, Massachusetts; Age: 18; Born: March 23; Ht: 5'4"; Wt: 162 pounds; Bras: 34DDD; Panties: Thongs or lace; Anal: Yep; BJs: I swallow if I love you; Masturbate: All the time. Fantasize about fucking Britt all you want, but don't piss her off. "I grew up doing martial arts. I still practice a few times a week. I just joined a UFC gym and I'm doing really well. My trainer told me that he wants me to compete, but I like my nose too much to get it broken in a fight! I'll stick to watching the fights on TV. "I spend most of my time online. I live on Twitter and Instagram. I also do all of my dating online now because it's so much easier. If I'm looking for something long term, I'll go to a certain site. If I'm looking to fuck, I'll use an app. On average, I probably find two or three guys a week to meet up with to screw or make out with. "I went on a family vacation to Six Flags and got bored, so I seduced a guy working at the soda stand. I took him into a bathroom with the plan of just sucking his cock, but we ended up fucking. I left without even learning his name."

Duration: 23:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download She'll Kick Your Ass! - Britt James

She's Not Shy Now - Missy Robins

Genres: 4K UltraHD ,Amateur ,Brunette ,Latina ,Masturbation ,Solo

Missy returns! She had so much fun in a previous photoshoot, she decided to return to show you guys more of her delicious young body. Since she was here last, Missy has been trying to overcome her shyness. "I've been pushing my boundaries a bit. When I find a guy cute, I tell him. It's crazy how difficult I used to think asking guys out would be, but now I know it's as simple as just asking. I now have three hookups in my phone who will come over on a moment's notice to fuck. There's a cute bartender in my neighborhood whom I want to add to the rotation. When I can see him again safely, I'll definitely invite him over."

Duration: 10:58
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 23372kbps
Audio: 230kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download She's Not Shy Now - Missy Robins

How Hospitable! - Kathy Lin

Genres: Amateur ,Brunette ,Glasses ,Masturbation ,Office ,Solo

Kathy Lin is a 22-year-old hospitality manager from Charlotte, North Carolina. She's a long-legged brunette at 5'11", 128 pounds, and in this scene, her legs look especially nice when one is propped up on the desk and we're watching from behind as she rubs her pussy. Kathy is truly the girl-next-door with her kinda nerdy glasses, but she's actually the girl-next-door gone bad."My favorite fuck is on my back with my legs way up," she said. "That way, my guy can do my pussy and get me off, then switch to my butthole and pound me till he cums. I can almost cum when he does that, but not quite."We think he needs to try harder. Kathy Lin, next time, try one of us.

Duration: 14:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 857.1 MB

Download How Hospitable! - Kathy Lin

Car pussy pleasures

Studio: Punani Films

Hot brunette lady enjoys to get naked right in a car and makes the driver to stop to enjoy the great masturbation show with a blue dildo outdoors. Get freaky with the horny couple going absolutely wild.

Duration: 19:44
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3833kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 572.5 MB

Download Car pussy pleasures

Milana Taylor - Rubbing Pussy In Hot Bath FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Milana Taylor

When Milana Taylor decides to take a bath, she turns the process into a real sex show. First, she performs a little striptease while caressing her flat tummy, yummy tits and her clean shaved pussy and then she lays down into the warm water to keep playing with her pink clit. Milana Taylor even uses a shower head to achieve her goal of washing her body clean and getting total satisfaction at the same time.

Duration: 14:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7779kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 849.9 MB

Download Milana Taylor - Rubbing Pussy In Hot Bath FullHD 1080p

Cream, cream baby! - Vivian Versace

Genres: Amateur ,Brunette ,Solo

Vivian, 20, a student from South Florida, talks about her social and sex life, then strips and fingers herself to a very creamy climax. And we mean cream with a capital CREAM! It's probably the best cream job we've seen. We bet that you'll jizz while she's coming.

Duration: 15:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2411kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 286.2 MB

Download Cream, cream baby! - Vivian Versace

Mimi Rio - Mimi Rio

Genres: Amateur ,Brunette ,Solo

Mimi, a 20-year-old occupational therapist from Babylon, New York, is very good with her fingers. She stuffs them deep inside her mostly-shaved pussy, as if she's reaching for something, and gives them a good squish around. She's good with a dildo, too, but we have to admit, her dexterity with her fingers is inspiring...cock-wise, of course. This video is part of Mimi's New Year's resolution to do something daring. She posed for Naughty Mag, now she's doing her first video. Very impressive. "It made me feel so damned sexy," she said. "More so than when I gave up my virginity." Of course. That time, she fucked one guy. This time, she's fucking millions. Symbolically, of course.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:16
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 218.3 MB

Download Mimi Rio - Mimi Rio