Gentle sex of Guys ( gays twinks )

Xavier - Ep. 80

陳光と街でナンパ企画を開催!!ナンパに成功したのは、昼休み中のイケメンリーマン!なんと、既婚者バイ(男未経験)で、イケメン陳光を目の前に乗り気で出演!

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Xavier - Ep. 80

KristenBjorn John Rodriguez, Gianni Gio - Admiration

Studio: KristenBjorn
Cast: John Rodriguez, Gianni Gio

Gianni Gio and John Rodriguez hook up and discover that they have both had a deep admiration for each other for many years. As they chat it up, they find that this admiration stems from a deep appreciation for the other's body of work and adoration for the hard work put into their sculpted bodies.

Duration: 19:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 839.4 MB

Download KristenBjorn John Rodriguez, Gianni Gio - Admiration

Gio Pilos Gives His Hole To Michael Lucas

Release Year: 2024
Studio: RawAlphaMales

Gio Pilos has been looking to have an incredible time with Michael Lucas in the Raw Alpha Males fuck room, and now that they're in Spain together, it's about to happen! And he wants all of the 10 uncut inches Michael has to offer. Since Michael is all top, Gio Pilos prepares himself and gets ready to have his ass punished and pumped by all that the Russian alpha male has to offer. But before Michael Lucas turns Gio Pilos into his anal beta bitch, he first gets a blow job and eats some ass! But aside from just getting his ass fucked and sucking on uncut dick, he gets into his raunchier side too. What does that mean? Gio Pilos sucks on Michael Lucas' feet!

Duration: 25:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Gio Pilos Gives His Hole To Michael Lucas

Xavier - Ep. 66

爽やかイケメンが雌堕ちしていく!!撮影中ギンギンになったちんこからは我慢汁が垂れ落ち、もっと突いてくださいと懇願。突けば、突くほどにイケメンから想像できない喘ぎ声が。

Duration: 21:04

File size: 929.2 MB

Download Xavier - Ep. 66

Jay Tee and Brody Kayman

Jay likes to sleep naked, something that makes his stepdad Brody super horny. One night, the boy is having nightmares, so Brody rushes into the room to see what's going on. Aroused by the situation, Brody starts stroking his giant cock while watching his stepson. Suddenly, Jay wakes up and freaks out about his stepdad watching him. Brody tells him to chill and accuses him of sleeping naked to attract his attention. Jay denies the whole thing and tries to drive him away. Feeling even hornier, Brody tries to convince the boy to play with his cock in exchange for giving him whatever he wants. Jay tells him he doesn't need anything, so Brody tries a different approach. If Jay doesn't eat his dick, Brody will cut off his college fund. With no alternative, Jay sucks his stepdad's meaty cock. Soon, Jay finds himself enjoying the feeling of his stepdaddy's dick pushing deep inside his tight asshole.

Duration: 18:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 1442kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 218.4 MB

Download Jay Tee and Brody Kayman

BenMastersxxx - Ep. 17

【顔出し】3年前から出演していた○大野球部が、ついに待望の顔出し出演してくれました!薄顔イケメンです。そして、初挑戦のアナル受けもしてくれました!マジでエロいです。

Duration: 7:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5867kbps

File size: 339.1 MB

Download BenMastersxxx - Ep. 17

Adam Snow and Zack Dean - The Trail

These boys may be laid back, but when it comes to gorging on cock and stuffing hot ass, they show more than just a little urgency!

Duration: 26:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5512kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Adam Snow and Zack Dean - The Trail

RFC-MrDeepVoice Tops Kaden Hylls Bath Fuck MrDeepVoice

Video language: English

Shows the audience his cum soaked hole. Colby goes off screen. Taylor remains on his back. Finn's tool replaces Mickey's, who sits next to his guests enjoying the show. Finn strokes Taylor's tool as he pounds. He maneuvers Taylor to the side. That's when Mickey' shoots. A stream of cum strikes him right in the eye! The rest splatters on his chest and stomach. He puts his face close to the camera, showing the audience his sweat and cum covered face. There's even a drop of man juice on an eyelash.

Duration: 31:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2354kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 568.9 MB

Download RFC-MrDeepVoice Tops Kaden Hylls Bath Fuck MrDeepVoice

Caio Veyron, Luccas Toblerone and Ricky Hard

Title says it all. Twenty-five goddamn Brazilian Inches for one extremely lucky bottom! King Caio Veyron teams up with Luccas Toblerone to give Ricky Hard the fuck of his life. Pig roasted like a true bottom. Well, good luck, babe! Truth is, Ricky can't get enough. 25 inches = Massive cocks paradise. You don't wanna miss that epic breeding session.

Duration: 26:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6906kbps
Audio: 332kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Caio Veyron, Luccas Toblerone and Ricky Hard

Juan McCoy, Mika Ayden and Viktor Rom

Juan McCoy, Mika Ayden, and Viktor Rom face each other in a "winner takes all" poker game. After a few hands, it becomes clear that Juan and Viktor are experienced, winning and stripping Mika of most of his money.

Duration: 23:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7820kbps
Audio: 277kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Juan McCoy, Mika Ayden and Viktor Rom

Xavier - Ep. 104

就業終わり、硬くなったマラをスーツから出し、目隠し待機する変態リーマン。マッチョリーマンが背後から責め始め、会社内で変態性行為へ発展!別のリーマンも参加して3Pへ。2人に廻され、奥へたっぷり中出し射精。【顔モザ】

Duration: 11:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps

File size: 520.6 MB

Download Xavier - Ep. 104

Xavier - Ep. 107

薄顔イケメンとホテルでガッツリ生交尾!キスをしただけで股間はヌルヌル。アナルは舐めただけで舌が入りそうになるくらい柔らかく、許可なく強制ナマ挿入!メス堕ち確!

Duration: 21:20

File size: 941.4 MB

Download Xavier - Ep. 107

Twinks In Love Sc.2

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation

Springtime is always a perfect time to fall in love, and in Prague - where all the boys seem particularly cute and well-hung - the chances of it happening appear so much higher. It should therefore come as little wonder that young Titus Snow appears to have found his knight in shining armour in the form of Jace Reed, as the two fellows survey the cityscape amidst a backdrop of rising sap and tree blossom. Not that they waste much time admiring the view, it has to be said.

Duration: 26:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5848kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Twinks In Love Sc.2

Cyrus Stark, Angel Santana - College Understall

No one wants to go it alone, that's just plain boring - everyone wants to be a team player where cum and camaraderie go hand in hand!

Duration: 23:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4341kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 755.1 MB

Download Cyrus Stark, Angel Santana - College Understall

Behind the scenes - Old School

They get into the position so they can cram their cocks down each other's throats. The hunger for sex let alone makeup sex is driving them on and on.

Duration: 3:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7854kbps

File size: 189.0 MB

Download Behind the scenes - Old School

Xavier - Ep. 64

立ちバック固定で身動きが取れないまま、そのまま立ちバック挿入。生ちんこが奥をゴリっゴリっと刺激し、変態堕ちしていき、最後はから濃厚ザーメンを中出しして頂きました。

Duration: 12:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps

File size: 529.9 MB

Download Xavier - Ep. 64

BenMastersxxx - Ep. 22

オイルで筋肉がよりエロく、硬くなったちんこにむしゃぶりつく。3P生交尾、とがの生マンコを犯す。ガン掘られた後は、顔射でご褒美を。

Duration: 18:24

File size: 811.6 MB

Download BenMastersxxx - Ep. 22

SouthernStrokes Glenn Hut and Santi Gollen

Studio: SouthernStrokes

It's been a few months since I saw my stepbrother Santi. We grew apart but recently started hanging out again. I told him I was attending massage school, and he agreed to let me work on him. He came to my house, and we started on my table. My hands glided across his upper back and shoulders as I rubbed and squeezed. I was getting turned on, and I know he was too. I moved down his back and began massaging his calves and thighs, then removed his underwear and rubbed his warm ass while playing with myself. His butthole kept calling me. How could I ignore it? But moving my fingers across it made me rock hard. I pulled my dick out, and Santi started sucking it, and good too. Santi flipped over, and I stroked a nice load out of his cock.

Duration: 20:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download SouthernStrokes Glenn Hut and Santi Gollen

Barefoot Boys, Sc.1 - Erik Climber, Ollie Barn

Cast: Erik Climber, Ollie Barn
Genres: Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Moaning, Kissing, Muscles, Deep Throat, Rimming, Fingering, Foot Fetish, Footjob, Facial, Cumshots, Skinny, Shaved, Smooth, Twinks,

Running through the fields barefoot is probably not to be advised if truth be known; but for young newbie, Ollie Barn, it leads to a fabulous sexual encounter with his running mate, Erik Climber, whose idea of a foot-massage involves getting his cock out and rubbing that meaty flesh against Ollie's soles. Suffice it to say that quickly results in the two lads exchanging very energetic blowjobs; before Ollie eagerly rims his mate's arse in anticipation of the hard bang that's moments away. Cue a fantastic fuckathon that sees Erik getting his hole stretched to the max in a variety of positions; which soon leads to the fellow spewing the contents of his balls in appreciation. Neatly topped off by him receiving a creamy facial for his efforts!

Duration: 27:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Barefoot Boys, Sc.1 - Erik Climber, Ollie Barn

Touch Me - Gianni Gio & Samuel Blanco

Studio: KristenBjorn

The art of touch can be a very stimulating thing, as Samuel Blanco finds out when he meets his new roommate Gianni Gio. Gianni's room does not have a door and asks Samuel to be quiet while he rests. Samuel is wild with desire after meeting his new roommate and peers in on him and sees that he is enjoying the art of touch and dreams of doing the same.

Duration: 19:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 840.7 MB

Download Touch Me - Gianni Gio & Samuel Blanco