Gentle sex of Guys ( gays twinks )

The Pink Lotus, Episode 2 1080p

Cast: Nolan Knox, Robert Royal
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

Nolan Still hasn't been reunited with the ashes of Carlotta, and his nerves are frayed to the breaking point. Since the Pink Lotus goes above and beyond to service the needs of their gay guests, he calls down to ask if they can send up something to help him relax, and who should show up at the door than the "Pink Lotus special", muscular, butch, tatted masseur Robert Royal. "Wow, they weren't kidding around!" Nolan blurts out as he invites the handsome stud in. He confesses to Robert that Travis hated his dear Carlotta and he suspects his himbo's gang of gays killed her. All Robert can picture is a blowsy blond imploring "Help me, these gays are trying to kill me!". But he says casually that he's gay, Nolan's gay, everyone at the resort is gay, and these two are off to the bareback fucking races. After some introductory deep kisses, Robert guides Nolan's hand down to his swelling crotch. And voila! Robert's naked and showing all his beautiful head to toe tats, and Nolan's worshipping him the way a good gay boy can, taking his cock deep down his thirsty gullet. He bends Nolan over ass-up on a sleek polished table and eases his massive cock all the way in. What follows is a juicy, balls-deep screw that has Nolan finally getting the relief and relaxxxation he's been lacking. Not that Robert isn't enjoying every second plowing Nolan's hungry Asian-American fuckhole.He takes a seat and lets Nolan grind his ass onto a big European sausage, courtesy of the resort.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7860kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 959.0 MB

Download The Pink Lotus, Episode 2 1080p

The Clergy, Chapter 2: Holiness 720p

Cast: Scott Carter, Bastian Karim
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

In my line of work, there is no shortage of illicit activities you can find yourself witness to or directly a part of. Hustling for as long as I have, I have perfected my craft and both my name and face have become something akin to legend. Powerful men have found their way to me, and as is to be expected, they desire me just as much as they desire the version of me they need me to be for them. Little surprises me these days, but after realizing the mob will essentially be my intermediary to powerful men, I won't lie and say I'm not the tiniest bit taken aback when I am notified that a man of the Church is the one who has procured me for that day. Even with the church's reputation in tatters, there is always something peculiar when you come face-to-face with a "holy man" wanting to anoint you with his cock. Duty called, and I made my way into the Church as ordered. I knew this priest, Father Scott, had probably been given at least a glimpse of me via photograph. But I made it a point to casually walk past his confessional booth as he wrapped up his duties to give him an even better look. The look on his face was something to behold, both incredulous that I was real, and mixed in was a look a pure, animalistic desire. He stood up and walked out of his booth as I stood there, taking in the beautiful art and architecture surrounding me. He walked several paces and then glanced back at me, I turned my head slightly to meet his gaze and he all but motioned to me to follow him to his quarters.

Duration: 28:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3291kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 716.5 MB

Download The Clergy, Chapter 2: Holiness 720p

BenMastersxxx - Ep. 6

タイプ同士の濃厚生交尾
エロモード全開の2人はフェラと生挿入で何度もイキそうに。
最後は奥でたっぷり中出し射精です
限定、顔出し動画配信中です!

Duration: 32:05
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2139kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 541.3 MB

Download BenMastersxxx - Ep. 6

OF-Double Penetracion Axel Fit Boy

Video language: English

He goes off screen to clean up. Finn and Taylor remain. Taylor's legs go in the air and Finn starts to pound home. He pulls out, placing his sumptuous cake on Taylor's face. He then leans down, devouring Taylor's meat. He pops a massive load staring at Finn's hole. The first outburst lands on top of Finn's butt. The rest is deposited inside Finn. Taylor fucks Finn. Finn's tool explodes, splattering cum on the sofa. "Now I got to clean the damn couch again," Mickey jokes as the scene closes.

Duration: 36:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2334kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 664.5 MB

Download OF-Double Penetracion Axel Fit Boy

Xavier - Ep. 76

大人気モデル長坂輝大が、ほぼノーカットで2人に責められガチで気持ちよくなっちゃってます!撮影を重ねる度にアナルが気持ちよくなるらしく、今回はやばかったみたいです!自らキスやちんこを欲しがるその変態かつ、可愛い彼は必見です

Duration: 34:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Xavier - Ep. 76

Xavier - Ep. 114

大人気ノンケボディービルダーが、潮吹き!!!
男のフェラで射精しそうに。イキそうなちんこに乗っかり生ハメ交尾へ発展。
ガンガンケツを掘った後、大量に潮をお漏らししちゃいました!!

Duration: 28:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3400kbps

File size: 736.1 MB

Download Xavier - Ep. 114

Sex Love & Guitar

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation

But it's the ensuing fuckathon that will surely grab your very keenest attention from these three gorgeous beauties; with the irrepressible Bren getting his arse vigorously pummelled like it's mating time at the . All of which ultimately results in the kind of spunk-frenzy that will almost certainly have you jerking out a flood of your own!

Duration: 30:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5821kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Sex Love & Guitar

BenMastersxxx - Ep. 12

あいつ俺をキモいとかいいやがって、、、
男でも感じる体にしてやる!
上司が仕掛けた計画に変態へと落ちていくレスキュー隊員。

Duration: 9:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5869kbps

File size: 429.0 MB

Download BenMastersxxx - Ep. 12

Muscle Man Three Way

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Bull Barrett, Derek Bolt, Leo Benjamin
Genres: Anal Sex, Bears, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Cum Swapping, Fingering, Fuck Sandwich, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Niples Play, Piercing, Tattoos, Threesome, Uncut.

Three bearded muscle bulls decide to take a break from pumping iron to pump some ass. It's a sweaty triple fuck with uncut cocks and jockstrap bareback action.

Duration: 24:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7827kbps
Audio: 241kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Muscle Man Three Way

Xavier - Ep. 93

ビデオに出演できるモデル募集中顔出し可能な方、
顔出し不可能だけど、出演してみたい方どちらも募集中です
募集に枠がありますので、希望に沿えない可能性もあります。ご了承下さい

Duration: 19:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps

File size: 876.1 MB

Download Xavier - Ep. 93

RawFuckClub Part 2 2024 Palm Springs orgy with 25 Gay Men 4 Men

Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Atlas on Adventure, Babe Rogers, Beau Nik, Benjamin Grey, Brian Bonds, CooperRayXXX, Lukas Colby, Magicmikehung1 ...

Part 2: 2024 Palm Springs Orgy with 25 Gay Men 4 Men with Jason Derek, Jay Cub, Johnny Castro and much more.

Duration: 39:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2340kbps

File size: 715.2 MB

Download RawFuckClub Part 2 2024 Palm Springs orgy with 25 Gay Men 4 Men

RawFuckClub-Desert Nights Poolside Day Orgy

Gets the jizz splashing started as he gets his cream fucked out of him and decorates ' chest, and that soon has joining in with his own milky goo! isn't far behind, pulling out and wanking off to launch his load over his buddy's back and bringing their threesome to a sticky finish.

Duration: 41:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2317kbps

File size: 751.4 MB

Download RawFuckClub-Desert Nights Poolside Day Orgy

William Higgins Petr & Adrian RAW - BackStage

Studio: William Higgins
Cast: Petr & Adrian

We have a lovely backstage video with Petr Blatouch and Adrian Serdar. As we join them they are kissing each other and Adrian's lips work all over Petr's sexy body. Adrian strips the jeans off Petr and then starts to enjoy his cock. He poses with the hard cock, for some photos as the crew issue instructions. Then it is Adrian who lays on the bed, rock hard, as Petr sucks him. After that they get ready for some fucking, with Adrian lubing Petr's hot hole and his own dick. The crew continue to issue the instructions and Adrian's dick goes into Petr's hole. Petr is given more lube for his hole and Adrian gets in position to fuck. He slides his dick up Petr's tight hole as more instructions are issued. Then Petr kneels to get the dick from behind as well. They both sit on the edge of the bed for photos, before standing up to pose for more.

Duration: 11:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3894kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 331.6 MB

Download William Higgins Petr & Adrian RAW - BackStage

Xavier - Ep. 87

イケメンの友だちとハメ撮り撮影!
リアルなプライベート撮影ですので、いつもとは違う感じになってます。しかも、彼がハメ撮り配信初めてで、本編には目線モザイクありません!!

Duration: 21:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps

File size: 945.1 MB

Download Xavier - Ep. 87

Future and Lyno

Turned on and tuned in, you can see the look of pure pleasure wash over their faces as soft hands tickle, tease and firmly grasp hard dicks, slowly pulling on them before warm mouths envelope the thickness.

Duration: 19:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4422kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 668.1 MB

Download Future and Lyno

RawFuckClub Two Steeles One Ginger

Cast: GingerBeardTX, Kyle Steele, Silver Steele

These boys are piggy and know how to take some big dick and trash some furry hole.

Duration: 23:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2359kbps

File size: 419.8 MB

Download RawFuckClub Two Steeles One Ginger

Ricky Larkin, Sharok, Wade Wolfgar - Outta The Park

It was the hard dick pounding away at his hole that was pushing him over the edge and making him shoot a massive load all over.

Duration: 44:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2899kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Ricky Larkin, Sharok, Wade Wolfgar - Outta The Park

RawFuckClub Carpool Cruiser

Cast: Donjnz, Sexystache

Cruising around the city and stopping for a quick piss turn out into a hot fuck.. Must be the sexy Jeep..!

Duration: 13:13
Video: 1280x718, AVC (H.264), 2360kbps

File size: 241.3 MB

Download RawFuckClub Carpool Cruiser

Xavier - Ep. 88

が、まさかの拘束亀頭責めに我慢できずドロドロ精子を漏らしちゃう!?
亀頭責めで我慢できず、そのまま射精しちゃいますが、プレイは続行!ケツに生ちんぽを挿入され、ケツからのも快感が...

Duration: 24:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Xavier - Ep. 88