Gaylifenetwork.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Gaylifenetwork.com- Bareback with Huge Dick

Description:
After watching Renato and Miki together, it has shown me that Miki needs to be taken charge of. Renato was a gentle boy but not Vlada, he_s been serving the military for a long time and now that he is out, he_s hungry for sex Vlada gives Miki a big dick pounding and both of them absolutely love it... bareback
Model:
Miki, Vlada
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : bbb_miki_vlada01_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1841.99 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:20:03

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:bbb_miki_vlada01_1080p.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Gaylifenetwork.com- Hot Twinks Give First BJs

Description:
The school is all but shut down for the day, other than these two stranglers, Atlanta Grey and Maddox Johnson that have detention. These young men often misbehave, teasing and fighting each other. There_s some definite sexual tension going on. When the teacher leaves for the day, the guys begin they_re real fun. Blowjobs ensue as well as mutual masturbation. The cum flies all over the teacher_s desk and they just don_t care.
Model:
Atlanta Grey, Maddox Johnson
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : tt011_atlantagrey_maddoxjohnson_1080p.mp4
File Size : 494.91 MB
Duration : 00:08:54

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:tt011_atlantagrey_maddoxjohnson_1080p.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Gaylifenetwork.com- Three Nude in the River

Description:
The scene opens with a gorgeous shot of a waterfall and it_s even more gorgeous when you see the three nude Latin guys step into the picture. Gabriel, Gustavo and Leo come here as often as they can because they_re always alone and they_re free to fool around as they see fit. Today they desire the release of sexual play and you_re going to see Gabriel on his knees between the other two sucking as much dick as they can feed him.
Model:
Gabriel, Leo, Gustavo
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : gln_gabriel_gustavo_leo01_iphone.mp4
File Size : 182.35 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:12:38

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:gln_gabriel_gustavo_leo01_iphone.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Gaylifenetwork.com- Cheering Up With a Lollipop

Description:
Gabriel Kelly has issues with his parents and Patrick Kennedy lends a friendly ear. He_s turned on by Gabriel_s depressed mood, but doesn_t want to take advantage of him. His dilemma gets resolved immediately when Gabriel begs him to fuck They trade delightful blowjobs before they enjoy some good ass fucking. In the end, the very kinky pair scrubs some cum off of Gabriel_s chest with the lollipop and he sucks it dry
Model:
Gabriel Kelly, Patrick Kennedy
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : lpt010_gabrielkelly_patrickkennedy_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1660.89 MB
Duration : 00:25:23

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:lpt010_gabrielkelly_patrickkennedy_1080p.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Gaylifenetwork.com- Postponing The Movie For Sex

Description:
Kayden Daniels and Spencer London were all set to go to a movie. When one gets delayed at the doctor_s office, the plans take a quick turn. The two get it on with some hot cock sucking action. They have thin and slightly muscular builds and they_re definitely hot. If you want to see a really hot blowjob made by a sexy teen dude, look no further.
Model:
Kayden Daniels, Spencer London
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : tt005_kaydendaniels_spencerlondon_1080p.mp4
File Size : 386.67 MB
Duration : 00:06:51

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:tt005_kaydendaniels_spencerlondon_1080p.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Gaylifenetwork.com- All Different Gay Positions

Description:
Vlada and Ivan are probably the best couple on screen. They_re bad to each other and they make bareback scenes so HARDCORE that you_ll explode while watching without ever touching yourself. These guys always go through a series of positions that_ll drive anyone absolutely crazy with desire. Check it out.
Model:
Ivan, Vlada
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : bbb_ivan_vlada01_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1314.29 MB
Duration : 00:19:35

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:bbb_ivan_vlada01_1080p.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Gaylifenetwork.com- Is It A Lesson Or A Farce

Description:
The lesson plan is set but will soon be ignored in a scene with Andy Kay and Maddox Johnson. The young teacher and teen have always gotten along marvelously and are ready to take their relationship to the next level. They_ve both had homosexual tendencies but are exploring them for the first time here. It_s a pretty brazen move to do this on a desk in a classroom, but who cares_ It_s all about the heat of the moment and the heat is definitely pumpin_ here. Dicks get sucked, asses get fucked, and so much more happens. Don_t blink or you may miss out on all the delicious gay action that transpires.
Model:
Andy Kay, Maddox Johnson
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : tt017_andykay_maddoxjohnson_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1300.19 MB
Duration : 00:21:45

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:tt017_andykay_maddoxjohnson_1080p.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Gaylifenetwork.com- Hot Young Perfect Couple

Description:
This is another hot episode you won_t want to miss out on. This is what happens when you put two perfect studs together and let them fuck all over the living room. George shows how big of a cock he has while Phil serves him by licking and sucking it. It wasn_t long before George dipped his huge cock into Phil_s tight asshole and you_ll be surprised how far they go with each other.
Model:
George, Phil
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : bbb_george_phil01_iphone.mp4
File Size : 363.19 MB
Duration : 00:30:10

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:bbb_george_phil01_iphone.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Gaylifenetwork.com- Latin Lovers Pursue Pleasure

Description:
Antonin steps up to the window and pushes it closed to give him and his lover a little privacy. He wants to be alone with the sexy young man and he wants the freedom to fuck him as he sees fit. You_ll be delighted to see Andres bend over for the first penetration and his Latin asshole opens with ease as the dick fucks into it. The dick fucks hard and deep and they end up doing a bunch of positions to dazzle the audience.
Model:
Antonin, Andres
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : gln_antonin_andres01_iphone.mp4
File Size : 317.56 MB
Duration : 00:23:23

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:gln_antonin_andres01_iphone.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Gaylifenetwork.com- Hardcore Fucking in Detention

Description:
Dillon Samuels is in detention with Kyros Christian. Dillon was caught getting head from the principal by another teacher and when he tells his story to Kyros, it makes him so horny that he starts kissing him. They exchange blowjobs before Dillon starts fucking Kyros. The pounding continues for a while on the couch, and then they both blow their loads on their stomachs. Kyros licks the cum off of Dillon_s stomach and kisses him passionately.
Model:
Dillon Samuels, Kyros Christian
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : bb109_dillonsamuels_kyroschristian_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1239.1 MB
Duration : 00:23:54

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:bb109_dillonsamuels_kyroschristian_1080p.mp4