Gaylifenetwork.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Gaylifenetwork.com- Twinks Prisoners Get Ass Punished

Description:
Twink Jacob Patrick is sitting in a jail cell and lights up a cigarette when guard Cameron Taylor comes in and tells him he can_t smoke. The guard gets pissed and decides to fuck the twinks tight ass, however the tables are turned and Jacob says he_ll fuck Cameron instead. He starts by sucking his cock for a while, then he takes his suit off and gets sucked. He pounds Cameron_s ass so well that Cameron let_s out a huge cumshot over the toilet.
Model:
Cameron Taylor, Jacob Patrick
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : bb116_jacobpatrick_camerontaylor_1080p.mp4
File Size : 551.57 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:12:34

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:bb116_jacobpatrick_camerontaylor_1080p.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Gaylifenetwork.com- Hot Afternoon Twink Romp

Description:
This young and fit couple, Kayden Daniels &amp Reed Parker, took the day off today for the pure reason of laying around in bed and having a good time. Watch them as they go from kissing to heavy petting to so much more. This is a full on sensual and sexy scene from start to finish. If you want to see what a hot couple does to have some killer sex, you really have to watch this video.
Model:
Kayden Daniels, Reed Parker
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : bb124_kaydendaniels_reedparker_1080p.mp4
File Size : 602.06 MB
Duration : 00:11:26

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:bb124_kaydendaniels_reedparker_1080p.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Gaylifenetwork.com- Secret Male on Male Fantasy

Description:
Farnesz is a quiet guy - he doesn_t really talk that much but in his mind he sure has a huge fantasy going on. We paired him up with Sveny who has this sexy swimmer body and a tight round ass. Once Sveny_s clothes came off, the session was on and Sveny sure was a big moaner. This is one episode you won_t want to miss
Model:
Fanesz, Sveny
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : bbb_fanesz_sveny01_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1727.45 MB
Duration : 00:29:16

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:bbb_fanesz_sveny01_1080p.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Gaylifenetwork.com- Gabriel Joins Jason_s Fun

Description:
Jason Creed is sucking a lollipop while masturbating, waiting for his buddy to show up. He knows Gabriel Kelly won_t stay cold at the sight of his big cock. Sure enough when Gabriel shows up, it only takes a minute before he_s sucking on Jason_s cock and lollipop. They kiss and suck each other, passing the lollipop around like it_s Halloween. Gabriel then sits on Jason_s dick and rides him well and hard, until the magical moment comes and cum sprays out their sweet cocks
Model:
Gabriel Kelly, Jason Creed
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : lpt007_gabrielkelly_jasoncreed_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1469.59 MB
Duration : 00:22:23

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:lpt007_gabrielkelly_jasoncreed_1080p.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Gaylifenetwork.com- Big Cock Fucks His Hairy Ass

Description:
Tami the big cock stud walks into the bedroom and immediately he gets to work on fucking Eduardo. He wants to nail that hot asshole hard and when you see how good it looks you_ll want it too. The best view is the doggy style fuck since Tami takes his time slipping his entire condom-covered cock into the asshole. He wants to make sure that Eduardo can feel his rectum being fucked like that and you_ll feel it too.
Model:
Tami, Eduardo
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : gln_eduardo_tami01_iphone.mp4
File Size : 270.71 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:23:28

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:gln_eduardo_tami01_iphone.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Gaylifenetwork.com- Outrageous Orgy Fun Outdoors

Description:
It was a simple day of tanning organized by the owner of the house so his friends could enjoy time outside and the wonderful pool he owns. Things quickly got hot and heavy though and you can see that an orgy develops. People pair up and head to separate areas to fuck. They come back together to share cum and see what it_s like to bang someone else. It_s a lengthy and wonderfully arousing scene that should give you chills of pleasure.
Model:
Leo, Mika, Pat, Ange, Andre
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : gln_ange_pat_mika_leo01_iphone.mp4
File Size : 632.34 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:43:02

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:gln_ange_pat_mika_leo01_iphone.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Gaylifenetwork.com- Patrick Kennedy_s Candy Fetish

Description:
Patrick Kennedy is by himself, practicing his report for school, when Brendan Tyler interrupts him. He brings a lollipop that he knows Patrick will absolutely want to suck on. Patrick gets very horny at the sight of someone sucking a lollipop, so he immediately commands Brendan to fuck him. This unleashes a ton of sexual energy and we witness two spunky twinks going at it solidly until the lollipop is dry
Model:
Brendan Tyler, Patrick Kennedy
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : lpt008_patrickkennedy_brendantyler_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1080.15 MB
Duration : 00:16:38

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:lpt008_patrickkennedy_brendantyler_1080p.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Gaylifenetwork.com- Hard Workout At The Gym

Description:
Busted Kayden Daniels thinks he_s all alone at the gym so he decides to jerk it for a little while. His endorphins are kickin_ and he just can_t resist doing the deed to himself on some
equipment. Once he starts to get really heated, Tyler Dawsen drops by and really surprised him. The friend decides to suck his dick so he can give his hands a break. How considerate The hot gym blowjob ends in a facial and they make plans to get together next week for another session.
Model:
Kayden Daniels, Tyler Dawsen
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : tt002_kaydendaniels_tylerdawsen_1080p.mp4
File Size : 354.2 MB
Duration : 00:06:50

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:tt002_kaydendaniels_tylerdawsen_1080p.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Gaylifenetwork.com- Three Fuck In the Back of a Trailer

Description:
Payton Rivers lures Hayden Andrews
into the back of a trailer. Some words are exchanged, things heat up and the two end up doing some experimenting with each other. Payton drops to his knees and blows Hayden before being spun around and being fucked by Hayden_s big hard cock. During the course of their butt fucking, Skylar Prince interrupts them and decides to join in on the fun. Skylar takes his turn at banging Payton_s ass while Payton blows Hayden. Skylar squirts his hot load onto Payton_s ass, while Hayden blows his huge load onto Payton_s face, into his mouth which Payton licks and sucks up.
Model:
Payton Rivers, Skylar Prince, Hayden Andrews
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : bb121_hayden_skylar_payton_1080p.mp4
File Size : 876.72 MB
Duration : 00:19:11

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:bb121_hayden_skylar_payton_1080p.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Gaylifenetwork.com- Fun Fucking After School

Description:
These two twinks are both named Kaiden and they_re both ready to get off. Watch as Kaiden Ertelle and Kayden Daniels get all heated after a long day at school. They met up to study but other things happened instead. You don_t want to know which restaurant they_re at because they totally defile the place No one is there but the two of them and they_re ready for some serious ass fucking action with a lot of cum
Model:
Kayden Daniels, Kaiden Ertelle
Studio:
Gaylifenetwork.com
Info:
File Name : tt010_kaidenertelle_kaydendaniels_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1019.59 MB
Duration : 00:20:52

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:tt010_kaidenertelle_kaydendaniels_1080p.mp4