FetiStyle Sets, Rubber Slave [Latex]

Skin Diamond: D0ggy-chow Sissy Humiliation with Mistress Skin Diamond (2022)

Mistress Skin humiliates and punishes her rubber sissy for not completing her chores quickly enough. Skin bitch slaps sissy and tells her to get on her knees to lick the bottoms of her heels clean, sissy needs to be broken of any pride and clean and serve her mistress at any price. Mistress Skin then opens a can of food then dips her heel in. Mistress Skin laughs as sissy pathetically licks the -chow form her heels. Then Mistress Skin dips her strap-on dildo into the mystery meat and fucks her face with the gross food. Mistress Skin teaches her bitch to obey orders at any cost.
Time of Clip: 00:13:50
Quality: FullHD 1080p
Video: 1920x1080
File Size: 534 MB

Download From FileJoker.net

Evilwoman and Mistress Glamorous: Release 2022 Evilwoman and Mistress Glamorous penetrates holes of sissy slut (2022)

Today Mistress Glamorous and Evilwoman got this sissy slut ready to use and humiliate! He supposed to be a maid and clean the house, but he failed. Mistresses will punish his holes then! He will get rough and hard pegging and deep throat!
Time of Clip: 00:08:25
File Size: 731 MB

Fetish Liza: Leather Glove Worship And Smother (2022)

I expect my leather gloves to be in pristine condition, always. Unfortunately it seems that my glove slave has missed a few cumstains on this pair! He will be punished by making him lick the dirty marks off.and he will understand that my gloved hands hold power over him.his breathing.his life.
Time of Clip: 00:09:51
Quality: HD 720p
Video: 1280x720
File Size: 255 MB

Mahogany Qen: MahoganyQen Release 2021 Dick Slapping (2022)

Ideal mix of tease, pain and pleasure. This lucky loser had a chance to feel my hand against his pathetic dick. I spank his cock with my bare hand so that he moans with pain.From time to time i rub his Dick and balls to make him feel what it is like when a woman like.
Time of Clip: 00:05:01
File Size: 436 MB

Mistress Blackdiamoond and Lady Alice: FEMALE DOMINATION (2022)

My friend Lady Alice will kick her slave hard in the balls! First of all she retrained him so that he is absolutely at the lady's mercy. She opens his latex suit and has a clear view of his slave dick. Now she starts kicking him with her sexy high heels, again and again! In between there are additional face slaps for the slave. He just doesn't deserve anything else and Lady Alice just loves ballbusting, faceslapping and hitting him hard on his cock and balls!
Time of Clip: 00:09:56
Quality: HD 720p
Video: 1280x720
File Size: 384 MB