FetiStyle Sets, Rubber Slave [Latex]

Cheyenne de Muriel: Amator - He could not stop jerking off part 3 (2022)

The rubber doll is sick, suffering, has terrible abdominal pain. Doctor Cheyenne de Muriel finds out that somebody has forgotten an plug in the bottom of the rubber doll. This requires an extensive rectal examination and as a therapy against the pain a heavy treatment with the strapon! Her poor rubber doll also suffers from bad onanie, because neither hard slaps in the face nor her boot heels will help anything next, first an extended facesitting with breathing reduction and then the fucking machine as a cure. Unfortunately everything is in vain, the little doll does not respond to any therapy and so there is only one drastic measure left, so that the doll leaves its fingers off for now. 5 minutes later to the horror of the doll a further key dangles at the collar of the lady and in 4 weeks the dolly may come to the practice again for the after-treatment.
Time of Clip: 00:12:46
Quality: FullHD 1080p
Video: 1920x1080
File Size: 920 MB

Download From FileJoker.net

Goddess Natalie: Maid service (2022)

What are slaves good for if not to do all the things you don't want to do yourself? Right? And since my house was a total mess after the party I had last night with a bunch of my friends, I decided my little pet should make himself useful and clean the kitchen.I got him started with some dish washing and moved on to cleaning the floor, all under my instruction and careful supervision. I wouldn't trust him to do it all by himself, so to make sure he'd obey and do it properly, I put him on a leash before getting the work started.A few whips on his back here and there definitely help get the work done faster and better haha ?? and they also made it all more fun for me to watch! So.who wants to be my personal maid next?
Time of Clip: 00:14:10
Quality: FullHD 1088p
Video: 1904x1088
File Size: 829 MB

Cheyenne de Muriel: Amator Femdom Release 2022 He could not stop jerking off part 2 (2022)

The rubber doll is sick, suffering, has terrible abdominal pain. Doctor Cheyenne de Muriel finds out that somebody has forgotten an plug in the bottom of the rubber doll. This requires an extensive rectal examination and as a therapy against the pain a heavy treatment with the strapon! Her poor rubber doll also suffers from bad onanie, because neither hard slaps in the face nor her boot heels will help anything next, first an extended facesitting with breathing reduction and then the fucking machine as a cure. Unfortunately everything is in vain, the little doll does not respond to any therapy and so there is only one drastic measure left, so that the doll leaves its fingers off for now. 5 minutes later to the horror of the doll a further key dangles at the collar of the lady and in 4 weeks the dolly may come to the practice again for the after-treatment.
Time of Clip: 00:15:44
File Size: 1.12 GB

Lucid Lavender: Sub VS Repeat Cycle Timer (2022)

Who will win? If you're here, you already know that my little subby has absolutely no chance against what I have in store for him. On, off, on again, and so it goes. Forever my tormented toy, until he finally gives in and POP! It's all over in a heartbeat.
Time of Clip: 00:17:49
File Size: 551 MB