Femjoy.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- The Lotion Freak

Description:
This sexy ebony shemale had just spent a long evening of shopping at the mall. We had seen her inside and caught up with her as she was getting into her sporty wheels and getting ready to head home. After some friendly chat and the offer of some cash, this T-girl agreed to come back to our apartment with us and let us get her on film in all her gorgeous naked glory showing off her juicy shecock. She modeled some of the new clothes she had just purchased that showed off her gorgeous big tits and rounded, tight ass. But it was when she began stripping out of her clothes and was naked on the sofa that things really began to heat up. She stroked and fondled her thick girl pole before bringing out the lotion and smearing that creamy liquid all over her dark skinned body. And once she covered her shecock with cream she was ready to pump until she spewed.
Model:
Honey
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 12-thelotionfreak-hdv.wmv
File Size : 519.72 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:17:33

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/d9eb383ba0c46

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Beauty has a Dick

Description:
When it comes to exotic shemales, Erika Backster is one of most exotic online. Her long blonde hair and inviting brown eyes are wicked hot and when you combine it with her shapely body and juicy shecock, you got a wet dream come to life. Erika lies back on the bed posing in her slinky dress before slipping it off to reveal her dark tipped tits. When she spreads those dark ass cheeks and starts stroking that mouth watering girl pole, you will be ready to pump your own shaft until you blow your load right along with her.
Model:
Erika Backster
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 139-beautyhasadick-hdv.wmv
File Size : 488.98 MB
Duration : 00:15:39

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/6586c9b81cef0

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Cakelicious

Description:
Today is a great day for Renata. It is her anniversary. She won`t tell us why its her anniversary or what the anniversary is about, but she is going to celebrate long and hard. She loves to celebrate. She has decided that today should involve cherries and a cream cake loaded with whipped cream. That sounds so damn yummy. What is the best way to make a cream cake with cherries? Well Renata will tell you that it is her pretty shecock. She loves to use it to make cakes and then after they have whipped cream and cherries on them poke her manly cock through it and destroy it. Then eat the cherries as she cums hard in the cake. When she gets her cake almost ready she thinks how fun it would be to have a hatchet and cut the cake with that, but her kinky side comes out and she rubs her hatchet along her thickening shecock and strokes her cock until she cums like a true whore.
Model:
Renata Davilla
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 29-cakelicious-hdv.wmv
File Size : 679.73 MB
Duration : 00:23:01

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/eccb0b2483878

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Jenny Has a Penis

Description:
Cute curvaceous dyed blonde Jenny likes to pretend she is a real girl. She came dressed like any hot young Thai babe in short jean shorts and a white wife beater which she quickly pulled up over her bulging silver and black bikini top. Like most girls she is proud of her big tits so she whips off her top and we are blown away to see she has black star nipple covers. This makes us think she likes a little bit of kink and we want to see what else she has going on. Sure enough when she peels off her sexy bottoms this babe is not girl at all with her hard fat little cock. But we also know that ladyboys are super horny and love to please Western men with their mouths and assholes. Thinking about this Jenny jerks her sweet she meat until she squirts a load of white cum on her tummy. If you like Jenny have a look at her POV set where she proves she loves to eat cum as well.
Model:
Jenny
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : jennyhasapenis-hdv.wmv
File Size : 360.92 MB
Duration : 00:10:36

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/5a4207031e63e

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Hot Tub Butt Fuck

Description:
Anarah Rodrigues is like a wet dream come to life with her toned body and juicy shecock. She is an incredible looking shemale babe with a hot body and an appetite for hot sex this horny stud is very eager to appease. He kisses all over her body before helping her into the hot tub and taking her girl pole deep in his mouth. She gladly returns the favor by slurping on his dick and then bending over to let him fuck her sweet, tight ass.
Model:
Anarah Rodrigues
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 58-hottubbuttfuck-hdv.wmv
File Size : 753.22 MB
Duration : 00:23:06

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/1b8d3798c0111

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Blonde Boneca

Description:
Adma was a sexy, blond shemale with an outgoing personality that loved being playful and naughty. She was dressed in her sexy leopard print lingerie and black thigh high stockings. She knew that her skin tight outfit showed off her plump ass, big tits and the bulge between her legs to perfection. This shebabe had a playful personality that came through on film beautifully and watching her play on the slide was an enticing pleasure, especially when she pulled her bouncy boobs out for us to see and enjoy. She wasna€t shy at all about stripping down outside and showing off her meaty shecock. The combination of being naked, being watched and being outdoors seemed to just excite this vixen even more and her girl pole got thicker and harder with each passing second. She began to stroke her erect shecock and it wasna€t long before she was spewing her cum all over her stomach.
Model:
Adma
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 54-blondeboneca-hdv.wmv
File Size : 382.27 MB
Duration : 00:12:55

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/5f9d48a23b2ca

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Aquatic Cumshot

Description:
Bia was a gorgeous shemale with a body that would be the envy of top models and an outgoing personality that was a pleasure to be around. Her frame was long and slender and she knew how to move her shapely curves and slide you a sexy glance that would capture your attention. This blonde T-girl had smooth, porcelain that you couldna€t help but imagine running you tongue over and those perfect sized titties with their small pink nipples would be perfect to nibble on. She loved to dance and she gave us a striptease performance that was sinfully awesome. She wiggled her way out of her tie-on-the-side skirt and striped bikini before sliding into the tub where she began to lather her sweet body with creamy suds. Sliding her hands up and down her slim body and tasty tits got this shemale hot and horny. And she was more then ready to wrap her shecock in her slender fingered hand and stroke her womanly shaft until she squirted her sweet cream in the bath water.
Model:
Bia Bastos
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 43-aquaticcumshot-hdv.wmv
File Size : 555.23 MB
Duration : 00:18:45

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/521bba1059d2f