Femjoy.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Porking Moo

Description:
The Thai word for pork is moo as well as this sexpot from Kohn Kaen. Moo is hungry for a good porking so she sees what`s on the hotel menu. She starts out massaging herself while she is waiting and then receives a call from her boyfriend which gets her more worked up. She then lubes up her big tits and cock which gets her so horny she has to fuck her ass with the big brown beer bottle. The waiter finally shows up with her order which is a large cock for her to chew on. She can take it no more and settles back for a slow jerk to a crystal clear cumshot.As you can see we are trying some setups as opposed to just pose, strip, jerk, cum. Nothing to elaborate at this point, we just use what ever is around to try to make the set a little more interesting. The idea is that this is more entertaining for the viewer as he may imagine himself in the scene and in this case as the waiter. We will try not to go overboard and make the scenes too ridiculous and childish as some sites do. We will continue to try new things and we would appreciate your feedback on how well this works.Moo is really a great girl with a great personality and calm demeanour. I think she has a very pretty face with its oversized eyes and lips. Plus you can`t beat her ample assets below the neck. Moo splits her time between Bangkok on Pattaya where she has many friends and regular customers. Moo is good friends with a girl that I am seeing who she stays with when she is in Bangkok. My girl paved the way for a shoot with Moo and Pim on the same night and you will see a few shots of them together in the Pim set. It actually took Moo quite a while to cum and she needed a lot of assistance from me. I truly did give her a good porking while the camera wasn`t rolling.
Model:
Moo
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 37-porkingmoo-hdv.wmv
File Size : 508.79 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:17:11

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/b59f844c1d3d2

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Shemale Alexis On Fire

Description:
Drop dead gorgeous Alexis can be found burning up the mean streets of LA. This super sexy shebabe owes her exotic look to a mix of native Indian and obviously black blood. She dressed up real nice and slutty for the shoot and posed very well for a first timer so much so that we took way more fully clothed pics than usual. I love how her torso is so hard and flat and the hint of pubes on her lower abdomen. Jeans off her G-string cannot hide her hairy crotch bulge and we also get a look at her lovely ass. She poses with my cock and then spreads her legs until out pops her huge hard curving she-shlong. She looks even more beautiful stroking her long slick meat stick. She returns the favor to me with her free hand before she squirts her load which makes me cum on her cock and balls.
Model:
Alexis
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : shemalealexisonfire-hdv.wmv
File Size : 569.08 MB
Duration : 00:17:36

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/f9912eb31f239

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- I Love Candy

Description:
Dark skinned Natalia is a gorgeous Latina shemale with firm boobs, a shapely ass and a thick shecock that she is always ready to play with on camera. Her black dress fits her luscious curves like a second skin and you cant help but love the way it rides up her thighs and over her round ass cheeks. This naughty t-girl loves showing off her body and using her long tongue to lick her dark nipples. And Natalia also has a sweet tooth and she loves sucking on her sweet treat before rubbing it all over her girl pole and keeping it in her hand feeling the creamy confection squishing against her hard cock while she strokes it to full erection. You can almost imagine how sweet this shemale babe would taste after having that candy smeared all over her she meat. And the thought of her wrapping her gorgeous lips around your cock like she does her treat is enough to make you want to give her a load of your own tasty jizz and feel her suck you dry.
Model:
Natalia dos Santos
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 94-ilovecandy-hdv.wmv
File Size : 528.94 MB
Duration : 00:17:27

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/ebf931bf10648

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- It_s Foosball Time

Description:
These four sexy tranny babes know just how to make a regular game of Foosball a whole hell of a lot more fun and totally rewarding. Any time the other team scores, clothing came off until these shemales were naked and revealing their thick and juicy shecocks. And the winners get their girl poles sucked first. But there were no actual losers in this bit of competition. These shebabes were too hard and horny to let such an opportunity go by and they took their time tasting and sucking one anothers girl dicks and finger testing those tight assholes in anticipation of some backdoor action. And after spending so much time on shecock sucking, ball licking and anal exploration, it was time for some serious and extreme ass plundering. These babes rode each other cowgirl style and fucked each other from behind before shooting their loads all over one blonde T-girls big, firm tits.
Model:
Brunna Lealli, Marcela Ramos, Raissa Sampaio, Rayna Leah
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 15-itsfoosballtime-hdv.wmv
File Size : 848.18 MB
Duration : 00:28:39

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/06ec0935a5784

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Brazilian Femboy

Description:
Shes a cutie with a tight body, inviting smile and a big meaty surprise hidden under her silky panties. Nicole Pug is a hot shemale diva that knows what you want and she loves giving pleasure. She slips out of her short black dress showing off her tight body in her black lingerie before getting bare ass naked and playing with her shecock. Nicole strokes on her girl pole until its standing at full attention and bulging, ready to shoot its milky filling all over her hands.
Model:
Nicole Pug
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 143-brazilianfemboy-hdv.wmv
File Size : 538.39 MB
Duration : 00:17:36

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/03a7f8c8a4ffe

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Grip of Cum

Description:
This horny blonde T-girl is ready to play. She is a cute thing with a nice ass, perky tits, and a huge thick shecock to play with. She loves to play no matter what time of day or night it is. Today she is dancing around the house in her leapord skinned lingerie and hoping that someone might just peek into see her. She is willing to stroke her cock and let it cum to completion as they watch through a window or even a camera lens Today she was just putting some lotion on her skin was dried out and it wasnt` long until she felt her cock was dried out as well and need a good soft lotion loving. She gets out her lotion and squirts a huge amount on to her already thickening cock and starts to work it in, she watches as the head blooms into a nice size and starts to stroke. It isn`t long until her blooming cock erupts into a massive geyser of thick cum.
Model:
Sabrina de Castro
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 18-gripofcum-hdv.wmv
File Size : 537.9 MB
Duration : 00:18:12

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/dbde3833de882

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Lovely Pink

Description:
Oh my, the lovely Paola was one incredibly kinky shemale with some very interesting skills. She was playing billiards down by the pool and you couldnt help but notice this incredibly sexy T-girl. She was wearing a hot pink bikini that was fringed with beads and the bottoms showed off her rounded ass cheeks to perfection. Paola loved having the camera trained on her and she got off having us watch as she showed off her tempting body. She climbed up onto the billiard table and slipped out of her top revealing a succulent set of jugs that would be heaven to slide your cock between. And then she slid her bikini bottoms down her hips and before our eyesthis kinky shemale slipped the eight into her tight ass All the way in before pushing it back out This must have really turned her on because her feminine shaft was rock hard and she pumped it hard and fast and shot her load all over the eight ball and table.
Model:
Paola Pink
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 60-lovelypink-hdv.wmv
File Size : 507.82 MB
Duration : 00:16:46

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/53ab6f9f16dc4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Strapon Fucked

Description:
These two ebony beauties were totally hot for each and they were kind enough to let us join them for an afternoon of personal playtime fun and get all the hot and steamy action on film. The lovely shemale babe was blonde and petite with a long and thick shecock she proudly displayed for us and the camera. And her lover was a sexy full figured babe that loved showing off her ample booty and nice tits. They loved posing together and slowly stripping away each others bra and panties, teasing each others dark nipples with their moist, pink tongues. No time was wasted with these two chicks. They were constantly fondling and teasing each other until it was time to get down to some serious shecock sucking. This T-girl spread her slender legs while her lover got on all fours with her dark ass in the air and sucked her girl pole like a pro.
Model:
Chanel, Tianny
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 19-straponfucked-hdv.wmv
File Size : 507.13 MB
Duration : 00:17:08

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/f71f208591330