Female domination ( strapon, Mistress and slave )

Allows Cuck To Perform Oral Service In Boyfriends Absence

Cast: Macy Cartel
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Facesitting, Pussy Worship, Ass Licking, Humiliation, Chastity

Macy's boyfriend is out playing sports, but she's horny! Macy decides to use her cuckold's mouth while her boyfriend is out. It's a real privilege for the cuck to be able to orally service his Princess. Macy makes her cuckold lick her pussy and ass while locked in chastity for her. After she's had her orgasm, Macy marches the cuckold right to the ATM. She wants to use his bank account next. When she's finished using him in whichever ways bring her pleasure, she will lock him in his cage to rest until her boyfriend gets home.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9972kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Allows Cuck To Perform Oral Service In Boyfriends Absence

Helena Locke Takes Down The Douchebag

Cast: Helena Locke, Lance Hart
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation
Video language: English

Divine Bitches introduces the beautiful and powerful Helena Locke as she takes on partyboy douchebag Lance Hart, who's just begging to be put in his place. Lance hires Helena to clean his pool, all the while lobbing sexist insults her way. But she turns the tables on him, binds him to the rafters and unleashes her dominating will. Helena flogs and crops him, punishes his cock and balls, then uses his hard cock to get off and cum while he's collared like a dog. She pegs him deep and hard, using his hole to utterly subjugate him. When Lance has surrendered and can't hold back any longer, he cums all over himself. Helena scoops up his load and feeds it to the douchebag pig, pushing it straight down his filthy throat.

Duration: 48:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Helena Locke Takes Down The Douchebag

Alina's Ass Licker

Cast: Alina Long
Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Anilingus, Humiliation, High Heels

As Goddess Alina is getting ready for her date she uses her husband to worship her ass licking it clean. Alina forces her hubby to go deep into her ass and lick every inch,she spreads her ass open to make sure he gets every crevasse, then uses him as her seat while she finishes getting ready for her date. Alina is sure to let her cuck husband know what a loser he is and he will never be more then her personal bitch.

Duration: 6:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7753kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 361.0 MB

Download Alina's Ass Licker

Nurse Chanel Preston's Unorthodox Treatment for Perverts

Cast: Chanel Preston, Rick Fantana
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Bondage, Handjob, Milking, Cum Eating, Hardcore, Ring Gag, Caning, CBT, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Stockings, Zapper

Welcome to the Divine Bitches Reformatory for Wayward Men. The stunning Chanel Preston is the head of this house and is responsible for administering a uniquely unorthodox treatment for the men here. Dressed in her medical lab coat, black stockings and tight black dress, she puts black gloves on her hands before approaching her patient Rick Fantana. Rick is a pervert. No two ways around this, he has been in treatment for over a year and is not showing any signs of improvement. Chanel knows it's time for the next phase, PAIN. Rick Fantana the pervert deserves pain and punishment. Fully restrained with leather straps and an open mouth spider gag, Chanel starts right away. Electric zapper right to the dick. Caning on all of Rick's sensitive areas. Clamps all over his skin and nipples. Rick screams in pain. Chanel knows the only way this loser man will learn is if she mixes a little bit of pleasure. Rick's cock gets hard and dripping wet with precum but he is not allowed to cum. Edged over and over again by Chanel, this man wimpers with regret of his past life. Phase two is the most effective. Chanel straps on a huge cock and fucks Rick's sad hole. This pervert gets off on it and is rock hard again. After the anal pounding, it's time for Rick to learn how to pleasure a woman. Rick is made to perform cunnilingus on Chanel before she flips him over and uses his pathetic dick for an epic orgasm. Finally Rick must hold his cum, edged over and over again. But, this loser loses it and is made to eat his own cum.

Duration: 49:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Nurse Chanel Preston's Unorthodox Treatment for Perverts

All in the Family

Cast: Sheena Rose, Veronica Avluv
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Humiliation, Punishment

Sheena is just about to give her cheating boyfriend a real ass fucking punishment when her Step-Mother gets home early and catches them by surprise. Instead of Veronica freaking out on her step-daughter for wearing a big strap-on she decides it is only suiting that a more experienced and older woman steps into help. Sheena learns just how kinky and dominant her Step-M0m really is as they both take turns fucking the new family bitch and teaching him to never lay eyes on another woman again.

Duration: 22:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6869kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download All in the Family

Amazon Busted

Cast: Skyla Novea
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, Kicking, Busty, Humiliation, Cock And Ball Torture

Princess Skyla Novea is sexy amazon who is discovering her dominance and sadism towards male submissives. She is finds it amusing to bully her adoring minions. She grabs this twerp by the balls and tells him that are finally going to get attention from her. too bad it in the form of her boot kicking his groin. Skyla tells him to stare at her perfect tits as they bounce up and down from kicking his balls.

Duration: 9:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11207kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 800.1 MB

Download Amazon Busted

Great Strapon Movie

Cast: Amy B, Herman A
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Dildo, Submission, Stockings, Anal

Pigtailed Amy B looked super sexy in her black leather corset with matching classy stockings, and while she pretended giving her naked boyfriend a nice back massage, she had something else on her mind. Soon she made her way to his exposed pooper and shoved her index finger inside. Then she made Herman A suck on her rubber dildo before thrusting it into his rear for her branded inner anal massage.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:12
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 335.1 MB

Download Great Strapon Movie

Helena Locke and Tony Orlando - Fucked and Cucked

Cast: Helena Locke, Tony Orlando
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, PussyEating, FaceSitting, Handjob, Pegging, Bondage, Feet, Latex, Flogging, Fuck Machine, Anal Fisting, CBT, Dildo, Ball Gag

Hired for a photoshoot, Helena Locke and Tony Orlando are both dressed in tight shiny latex. The photographer snaps pictures as they portray the roles of Dominatrix and Submissive. Tony, head-to-toe in all black latex has his hands tied to a St. Andrew's Cross. Helena Locke, dressed in a sexy blue and black latex outfit, holds a thick chain attached to Tony's neck. When the photographer takes a long break, Helena takes advantage of Tony's predicament and indulges in a little play session for real. She teases his cock and rubs it through his latex pants. Helena heads over to the table full of toys and grabs the leather flogger. She flogs his body and sticks her hand down his throat. She pulls down Tony's latex pants, grabs his balls and tells him that it looks like his tiny male brain. Helena slaps his dick with her hand and then with the flogger. She teases his cock with her mouth then bites down hard. After that, Helena goes to the table again and returns to Tony with a leather "balls gag". Instead of attaching the belt around someones head who is then supposed to be gagged by the balls, Helena adds weights to it and turns it into a ball stretcher. She kicks the weights with her latex boots and they swing like a pendulum. Helena rubs her bare ass on Tony's pathetic cock and gets it dripping with precum. In the next scene, Tony is stripped naked and tied face down with rope, to a leather stool. A spreader-bar keeps his legs apart and a ball gag keeps his mouth quiet. Helena enters his ass with her huge strap on and fucks it well. She grabs the Fucksall and with a big lubed up dildo at the end of it, she slides it in his ass and pulls the trigger. Tony's eyes get big as he gets his ass rammed harder and faster than he ever has before. Then Helena gets a glove and shoves her whole fist in Tony's ass. In the final scene, Helena lounges on a leather bench while she makes Tony watch her get fucked by a fucking-machine. She tells him to get on the floor and lick her feet while she gets fucked. Tony deep throats her foot and licks all her toes while he watches her climax from getting machine-fucked. Tony cums on her feet and she makes him lick it off.

Duration: 53:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Helena Locke and Tony Orlando - Fucked and Cucked

After Controlling Your Orgasm I'll Feed You Your Own Cum

Cast: Ella Kross
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Handjob, Orgasm Control, Domination, Humiliation

After a new slave impresses me with his threshold for pain I see how obedient he can be by making him lay down with his hands behind his back and playing with his cock while I kneel above his face and have him sniff my pussy and ass. It's important that he shows self-restraint and won't cum without my permission; a key element I look for in a slave. I see how well he can follow instructions as I jerk him off while smothering his face with my crotch. 'You can't cum and you know it, right?' I ask while I play with his dick. He desperately wants to cum but I deny him an orgasm by getting him to the brink of explosion only to confuse his senses by slapping his cock and squeezing his balls. I laugh in delight as he squirms in discomfort beneath me, to cum but being denied the pleasure. 'Remember, only I will decide when you cum,' I reiterate as I tug his dick until finally allowing him to shoot his load. I ruin the experience for him by making him open his mouth and feeding him his own warm cum!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:39
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7324kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 475.8 MB

Download After Controlling Your Orgasm I'll Feed You Your Own Cum