Female domination ( strapon, Mistress and slave )

All Men Get Fucked

Cast: Anny Aurora
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Pegging, Anal, Stockings, Chastity

Men are all a bunch of sluts and German Mistress Annie gets off on proving that with her big, fat strap-on cock. She unlocks her slut-boy out of his cage and bends his ass over to stretch his holes far and wide. He loves every second of her strap-on sliding in and out knowing that his place is always with a cock deep inside him.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9791kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download All Men Get Fucked

Amazon Ass Addict

Cast: Bethany Benz
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Ass Licking, Ass Worship, Stockings, Ebony

Amazon Goddess Bethany Benz keeps her male pets locked in cages for when she needs her daily orgasms. They are kept starved and always hungry waiting for their next meal. She keeps her slaves on a strict diet of ass and pussy only so every day they become that much more addicted to being all hers.

Duration: 11:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11274kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 951.3 MB

Download Amazon Ass Addict

Humiliates Her Step Son

Cast: Goddess Alexandra Snow
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Sissy, Chastity

Goddess Alexandra Snow is upset with her new step son. After a whirlwind one week romance Alexandra married Danni's pathetic step-father. Tragically Danni's step-father quickly passed away leaving little Danni in the care of Alexandra. Her late husband passed before he could make the required changes to the will and remove Danni from the estate. Alexandra and her step daughter now have to squeeze the money out of Danni themselves. Whatever. Danni's step-sister has insisted Danni wear a chastity tube around the house. Danni hates the tube and complains about it. Clearly the chastity tube will not be enough! He needs to learn to treat his step sister and her friends better. Step-Mommy Alexandra is going to feminize him and turn him into a sissy! Danni has been spending inheritance money on boy clothes. Step-Mommy will not tolerate him spending his money on boy clothes when her step daughter could be spending it. Step-Mommy gets out some frilly panties for Danni to wear. Dannie tries to refuse to wear the sissy clothes but Step-Mommy insists. She wants to sissy him to put him in his place. Danni tries to refuse the bra. Step-Mommy grabs him and the bra on him. Danni is surprised by how mean and rough Step-Mommy is being to him. She is dressing him for her sisters' rest over tonight. He is turned into a complete sissy. Danni also finds out that he has to move out of his own bed room. Danni's step sister has too many shoes! His room will be another closet for her. He will be given a small place to rest in her sisters closet. Danni tires to resist Step-Mommy when it is time for the lip stick. Alexandra grabs his face and puts the lip stick on. Danni is utterly humiliated. He lost his step-dad, his cock and balls are locked in a chastity tube, and now he is a sissy to Alexandra and her step-daughter. They will spend his money down and use him as a slave. A Brat Princess classic! This clip is absolutely amazing. Alexandra Snow Trains Step Son To Suck Cock Forced Until Gagging. Alexandra Snow - Slave Is Kept In Chastity And Used By Mean Step Mom And Step-Daughter.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:44
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 574.2 MB

Download Humiliates Her Step Son

Amazon's Boot Bitch

Cast: Blaire Williams
Genres: Femdom, Boot Worship, High Heels, Boot Licking

Amazon Goddess Blair is tired of being on her feet all day and needs her boots to be licked clean by her little slave as she relaxes on her throne. Her slave quickly gets to work but she is not impressed by the lack of enthusiasm he shows as he works to lick the filth off. Where is the passion, his lust for her boots? Her property should show utter appreciation for having any use at all in her world, and anything less is an insult to his statuesque owner. She coldly makes it plain that she is disgusted by him. Pathetic little men are lucky just to be enslaved by a beautiful Amazon Goddess like Blair, and they better show it.

Duration: 12:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10733kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 981.7 MB

Download Amazon's Boot Bitch

Adriana's Ass Licker

Cast: Elena Sin, Adriana Lynn
Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Anilingus, Torture

Mistresses Adriana Lynn and Elena Sinn have their bitches locked in cages and suffering for their amusement; one bitch is locked in a humbler, while the other has an electric shock collar locked on his balls. The Mistresses take the humbled bitch out of his cage and make him crawl around the room while the other screams from having his balls shocked again and again. Adriana decides that she wants her bitch to clean her ass, so Elena takes her bitch out of his cage to add to the fun. Elena cruelly controls the bitches, forcing one's head into Adriana's ass while mercilessly shocking the other again and again,laughing at his pain. Adriana gets so wet from the combination of the ass worship and hearing Elena's bitch crying out in pain through his ball gag that she cums from the enjoyment of it all. What lucky bitches; their suffering actually caused a Mistress to orgasm.

Duration: 7:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3889kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 215.2 MB

Download Adriana's Ass Licker

Amazon Pleasure Box

Cast: Riley Jenner
Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Busty, Pussy Worship, Stockings, Boots

Amazon Goddess Riley Jenner knows exactly where a man belongs. Trapped in a box like an animal with only his mouth exposed to be used for her pleasure!

Duration: 12:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11262kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Amazon Pleasure Box

Amazon's Ash Tray

Cast: Sablique Von Lux
Genres: Femdom, Smoking, Human Ashtray, High Heels, Latex

Amazon Goddess Sablique has a large appetite for smoking and needs a large ash tray for her cravings. A man's mouth is more than perfect to satisfy her needs as she uses her leather gimp to dispose of all that filth.

Duration: 10:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10750kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 839.5 MB

Download Amazon's Ash Tray

Amazon Pussy Service

Cast: Blair Williams
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Worship, Humiliation, Orgasm Denial, Chastity, Latex, High Heels

Mistress Blair has trained this slave to worship and service her pussy whenever and however she wants it. Blair towers over her slave as she has him start by licking and sucking her pussy. Amazon getting pleasured and the tiny, chastised slave toiling away for her satisfaction is quite striking. Blair then relaxes on her couch as the slave keeps worshipping her. Blair wants to feel some penetration, but no puny slave cock will do, so she orders her slave to finger fuck her pussy and use a vibrator on her clit to get her to orgasm. Once Blair has her needs satisfied, she heartlessly kicks the tiny slave away and orders him back into his cage until she feels like having another orgasm.

Duration: 11:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8326kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 755.1 MB

Download Amazon Pussy Service

Alex's Sensual Strapon Surprise

Cast: Mike Panic, Alex Coal
Genres: Strapon, Pegging, Ass Licking, Handjob

Alex has a romantic evening planned. The lights are soft, she's worn something sexy, and she has a surprise for me between her legs, but it's not the one I'm expecting. We make out as she slide the strap-on up between us until it's resting against my ass. I'm already hard and she takes me in her mouth before moving on to my ass. She uses her tongue to make sure I'm relaxed and ready. Then she puts her cock back against my hole and pushes inside. She fucks me missionary, doggy, and I ride her cock. Alex puts me on my back again and jerks me off as she fucks me until I cum.

Duration: 26:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9730kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Alex's Sensual Strapon Surprise

Divine Bitch Aiden Starr dominates beefcake male top

Cast: Aiden Starr, Dominic Pacifico
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, PussyEating, FaceSitting, Pegging, Bondage, Anal Fisting, CBT, Orgasm Denial, Stockings, Ball Gag, Fuck Machine
Video language: English

Dominic Pacifico is hooded and bound by leather and metal. His balls are tied tightly to a weighted bucket as he awaits the arrival of busty blonde bombshell Aiden Starr. Aiden wastes no time cutting this male dom down to size and stripping him of his ego. Dominic moans under the attention of this Goddess. He cries out as she smacks his chest and abs, and toys with his super sensitive nipples. Aiden laughs as Dominic strains in bondage, unable to escape the humiliation of being beat up and dominated by a woman. She clover-clamps his nipples, and decorates his foreskin with a crown of close-pins. Dominic yells as she drops weight after weight in the bucket connected to his balls as it pulls them further and further from his body. Next, she opens up his asshole with her hand. Working four fingers inside his greedy slut hole, Aiden laughs as Dominic pushes back like an eager slut, thirsty for more. He moans around his ball gag as she then pushes her long fat cock into his asshole and gives him a hard pounding. Aiden knows what a greedy whore this male dom is just from glancing at his asshole, so she prepares a fucking machine to pummel his ass. Dominic holds his legs open as the machine relentlessly drills into him. Aiden takes a seat on his face and has him lick her pussy while he gets fucked. Finally, Aiden commands Dominic to grab a box from the corner. She pronounces it his dinner table and directs him to make his own dinner. Dominic takes his cock in hand, jerking it as Aiden smacks his chest over and over again. Each smack brings Dominic closer and closer to cumming, and he blows his load all over his slave table. He eagerly laps it all up and eats the last remaining drops from his Mistress's hand.

Duration: 48:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4901kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Divine Bitch Aiden Starr dominates beefcake male top