Female domination ( strapon, Mistress and slave )

Pretty boy slave humiliated and pegged by Mistress Cherry Torn!

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Sebastian Keys
Genres: CBT ,brunet ,Femdom ,Facesitting ,shaved ,Orgasm Denial ,Straight ,Slave ,switch ,Male Sub
Video language: English

It's extra fun to break down the pretty boys. They think flashing those good looks and cute smile are enough to satisfy a Divine Bitch, but are sorrily mistaken. Mistress Cherry Torn cuts through her slave with her sharp tongue and dissects him to a mere slug in the dirt. This is when the real magic happens! Sweaty foot worship, bondage, dildo gag, pussy worship, pegging and humiliation are all included!

Format: mp4
Duration: 41:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Pretty boy slave humiliated and pegged by Mistress Cherry Torn!

Slutty Anal Nurses

Cast: Amber Rayne ,Dana DeArmond ,Steve Holmes
Genres: Gaping ,Lesbian ,Straight ,Prolapse ,unshaved ,buttplug ,shaved ,Submission ,Humiliation ,LezDom

Dana DeArmond and Amber Rayne are two sexy nurses who get caught fooling around in the hospital by Doctor Holmes. For punishment, they are humiliated and made to do perverted things to their asses. Both sluts are capable of doing amazing anal activities! Watch them get their asses stuffed with toys, fists and big cock! Witness their humiliation from a soy milk !

Duration: 1:10:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Slutty Anal Nurses

Mistresst - Total Obsession: Onesie

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Mistresst
Cast: Mistresst
Genres: Female domination

My slave is so obsessed by me that he even gets aroused when I´m in flannel pj´s. He does have a thing for my ass...& getting teased by it through the flap of my onesie is sweet torment.

Duration: 14:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3854kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 437.5 MB

Download Mistresst - Total Obsession: Onesie

Mistresst - Triple Ruined

Release Year: 2013

This is the most amazing ruined orgasm vid I´ve ever filmed. Even I was shocked when I was able to milk a second then a completely ruined orgasm in a row out of this poor sap. Each time, just as he starts to ejaculate I take my hand away, a sad little drool of cum comes out & the frustration kicks in...a moment later I start again...his orgasm builds, really needing a full release after all that teasing...but again, just a little bit comes out as his abandoned cock twitches against the air...then ! You hear the poor slave sobbing in frustration...Brilliant! Includes lots of sensual teasing & cum eating at the end, at least eating what little has escaped after 3 disappointing ruined orgasms!

Duration: 19:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps

File size: 436.7 MB

Download Mistresst - Triple Ruined

Mistresst - MILF's Study Quiz

Release Year: 2017

Strict checks that her boy has been studying by giving him a pop quiz. She wants him to make her proud, to get good grades, to make something of himself. She also wants him to be able to think under pressure...so she strokes him while asking questions. If he gets all the answers right he gets to cum.

Duration: 14:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3844kbps

File size: 423.8 MB

Download Mistresst - MILF's Study Quiz

Mistresst - Orgasm Control Training For Hogtied Slave

Release Year: 2014

A long, slow tease...lots of build up...those balls aching for release...all tied up with control...you are mine to do with as I please. That pussy & ass right over your face... you, toying with you....until you !

Duration: 14:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3861kbps

File size: 427.7 MB

Download Mistresst - Orgasm Control Training For Hogtied Slave

Mistresst - Cocksucking Man-Ass Licking Creampie

Release Year: 2017

Well, with a title like that, how could you go wrong? Cuckolding with hot fuck scenes plus heavy bisexual encouragement action & a messy creampie clean up at the end. What the hell else could you want? Why are you still reading this? Get this epic scene & get on with it. Go!

Duration: 15:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3801kbps

File size: 438.5 MB

Download Mistresst - Cocksucking Man-Ass Licking Creampie

Mistresst - Cuckolded Slave & Fuck Toy

Release Year: 2013

This is another one of those very rare vids! I use one slave for my sexual pleasure (well-hung fuck toy) while the other slave is used as a fluffer (cocksucker) & creampie cleaner. I also enjoy humiliating him & degrading him, teasing & him, denying him.

Duration: 15:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3865kbps

File size: 443.8 MB

Download Mistresst - Cuckolded Slave & Fuck Toy

Mistresst - First Time Strap-On Virgin

Release Year: 2016

Custom vid, no name mentioned. : This is not a typical strap-on vid with lots of hard-core pounding action. The custom order was for an authentic first time pegging scene & that means lots of intimate, slow warm up, lots of fingering (actually edited about 20 minutes of that to just a few minutes)...there were some false starts where I put it in then had to take it back out again & I wasn´t sure we would even get the scene...but in the end he´s riding my dick, loving it & cumming, so we got there. It all comes off as fairly amateur & very very natural & real...because it was. Maybe not everyone´s cup of tea, but I´ve given an accurate description for those who like this style.

Duration: 14:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3825kbps

File size: 431.4 MB

Download Mistresst - First Time Strap-On Virgin

Tough Way To Go Remastered

The longer Scotty watches his horny (and greedy) wife Kimberly fuck the muscular black guy with the enormous penis, the more he gets the feeling that he's going to be snuff it when they're through. Ricco doesn't seem to be messing around, and devious Kimberly seems to be quite happy with the size upgrade she's received. Perhaps if Scotty appeals to their humanity he can worm his way out of this to be a sissy for one more day...

Duration: 26:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8251kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Tough Way To Go Remastered