Female domination ( strapon, Mistress and slave )

Latex Slut Thoroughly Fucked

Studio: OpulentFetish.com
Genres: Femdom, Domination
Video language: English

The beautiful Goddess Cheyenne dressed in a one piece shiny black latex outfit prepares her restrained fuck slut for proper penetration on her custom made fuck bench. The slave, dressed in shiny black latex thigh highs, crotch less bottoms and high heels. Download and enjoy!

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3289kbps
Audio: 159kbps

File size: 221.2 MB

Download Latex Slut Thoroughly Fucked

Leather Bitch From Hell

Cast: Lotus Lain ,Alexander Gustavo
Genres: Femdom ,Tattoo ,Boot ,black hair ,Crop ,Bondage ,versatile ,Orgasm Denial ,shaped ,Rough Sex

Mistress Lotus Lain saunters into the dungeon for her first solo total domination of this meaty hunk of living, breathing dildo! The gorgeous, leather wrapped, dangerously spiked black heel Mistress Lotus pulls her meat stick from the dirtiest cage in the dungeon, mind fucking and tenderizing him with a crop before giving him a deep anal fucking with her elegant, ruthless cock!! Only then does this heavenly Divine Bitch use her cowering boy toy as he was meant to be used - as a masturbation machine for her nectar-filled divine cunt!! After cumming all over her lucky new dildo, Mistress Lotus edges him until he can't take anymore and has to slurp up his own cummy filth from the tip of this Divine Bitch's powerful boot!!!

Duration: 54:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Leather Bitch From Hell

Mistresst - Ball Abuse Turns You On

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Mistresst
Cast: Mistresst
Genres: Female domination

Sure, you pretty much have to be into ball abuse to love this vid, but there´s a lot more to it than a gal just kicking a dude in the gonads. This was a spontaneous shoot I did with a friend who I had spent the day at the beach with. I have really filthy beach feet. I just tease & toy with him, kicking & slapping him in the balls. I make him lick my dirty feet & he gets really hard...so I tell him to jerk off while I´m kicking him in the nuts....he cums, & I keep kicking his sensitive, swollen balls & rub my feet on his sensitive dick...then make him lick his cum off my filthy feet.

Duration: 14:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3595kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 409.7 MB

Download Mistresst - Ball Abuse Turns You On

Mistresst - Cruel Blowjob Tease - Part 2

Release Year: 2011

Part 2 of this scene is very different from the first part. No cuckolding in this one really, just a lot of , then a...like you´ve probably never seen. It is the most unsatisfying orgasm I´ve ever delivered. Slow, incomplete & painful. The slave´s suffering is absolutely exquisite & brings many genuine, sadistic smiles to my face.

Duration: 13:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3860kbps

File size: 402.8 MB

Download Mistresst - Cruel Blowjob Tease - Part 2

Mistresst - Cuckold Impregnation Fantasy

Release Year: 2015

To my cuckold: "I think you´d make a great Pa but I don´t want to have sex with you & I don´t think you should pass on your inadequate genes...so I´m going to fuck an alpha male & get pregnant by him. You can watch while I get bred."Nice at the end!

Duration: 14:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3789kbps

File size: 415.8 MB

Download Mistresst - Cuckold Impregnation Fantasy

Mistresst - Goddess Party 5 - T Cam 4

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Mistress T
Cast: Mistress T

This hot scene was only filmed by me so you won´t find it in the first round of footage from the 5th Goddess Party. it´s an action-packed strap-on scene with Bijou and Ariel. Lots of ass play and deep throat strap-on sucking. The ladies look incredibly sexy and the chemistry between them and the slave was excellent. Everyone had a lot of fun.

Duration: 21:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2345kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 395.3 MB

Download Mistresst - Goddess Party 5 - T Cam 4

Mistresst - Hotwife For BBC

Release Year: 2015

This is a custom vid (no name mentioned). You are watching me get ready for my date. I´m excited because it will be my 1st time with a black stud & I´ve wanted a BBC (big black cock) for a long time. You just don´t satisfy me in bed so it´s time for me to find a real man who can please me. I drench myself in oil & hand you some, encouraging you to stroke your lubed up dick as I talk about the hot sex I´m going to have. I give you a count down to cum for me just before I leave for my date.

Duration: 14:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3856kbps

File size: 418.4 MB

Download Mistresst - Hotwife For BBC

Mistresst - Shemale Fantasy Interactive Ass Fuck

Release Year: 2017

Like shemales? Chicks with dicks? Also enjoy strap-on? I speak directly to you, the perverted viewer, about your fetishes, your alternative interests...as I play with this guys ass & fuck him with my strap-on. I encourage you to get your toy out & fuck yourself, following my instructions & diving even deeper into depravity.

Duration: 17:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3045kbps

File size: 419.6 MB

Download Mistresst - Shemale Fantasy Interactive Ass Fuck