Female domination ( strapon, Mistress and slave )

Goddess Gracie Haze - Suck & Ass Fuck - Goddess Gracie Haze - Suck & Ass Fuck

Cast: Goddess Gracie Haze
Genres: Anal Dildo, Anal Masturbation Instruction, Bi Encouragement, Bisexual Encouragement,

It's easy encouraging you to suck a dildo, you've always been curious. I'll have you begging for your tight little hole to be stretched out for Me. Your cock throbs for the feeling of a dick down your throat. I am going to push you even further with that dildo. You are going to love being My gay bitchboy!

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3396kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 247.4 MB

Download Goddess Gracie Haze - Suck & Ass Fuck - Goddess Gracie Haze - Suck & Ass Fuck

Pony boy is too bad

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fem Dom
Video language: German

This skinny pony boy is lacking stamina - after just a couple of rides he starts panting and refusing to carry his rude chunky Mistresses on. Well, that surely requires a punishment. Watch him get his foreskin stuffed full of burning cigarette ash!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 8:56
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3587kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 243.2 MB

Download Pony boy is too bad

Giant Strap On and a New Rug

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Pantyhose, Handjob, Blowjob, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting
Video language: English

Lance just wanted to buy a new rug. He didn't know it was a trap. Leigh Raven and McKenzie Lee apparently regularly lure men over to their house under the pretense of buying a new rug, then fuck them in the ass with a gigantic strap on.

Duration: 15:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7764kbps
Audio: 213kbps

File size: 925.7 MB

Download Giant Strap On and a New Rug

Charlotte Sartre, Sarah Diavola - Pegging Emergency

Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Sarah Diavola, Colby Jansen
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Prostate Massage, Facesitting, Pantyhose, Fishnet

Colby Jansen dials 911. It's an emergency. Charlotte Sartre and Sarah Diavola are the first responders. They know just what to do. They fuck him in the ass with big strapons and sit on his face.

Duration: 16:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7737kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 950.6 MB

Download Charlotte Sartre, Sarah Diavola - Pegging Emergency