Female domination ( strapon, Mistress and slave )

Elise Graves and HeavyBondage4Life - Suffering in Ballet Boots, bondageliberation

Elise enjoys dressing Heavy up in sexy stockings, corset, skin-tight rubber hood and a tight rubber collar only to add an unyielding metal bondage fiddle and sky- high ballet boots shortly thereafter. She poses Heavy with legs spread, highlighting their beautiful cock. Pulled up onto their knees, Heavy needs to balance to reduce the suffering felt on their neck and wrists. Eventually, though, Elise wants to go all the way - all the way up! She pulls Heavy up onto the tips of the ballet boots, with all their weight crashing down on the toes. Heavy contorts their beautiful body attempting to find balance, which is made all the more challenging as Elise teases, bites, strokes and whips them.

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7478kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Elise Graves and HeavyBondage4Life - Suffering in Ballet Boots, bondageliberation

Sometimes to switch it up, I fuck my husband in the ass

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Femdom empire
Genres: femdom, strapon, bdsm
Video language: English

Evil Fabiana has now completely enslaved Lance Hart. Even without wearing the magic crystal collar, his brain and soul have been converted into a cock craving chastity sissy who believes his dick is worthless. The longer he is under the spell, the smaller his dick gets. Fabiana straddles Lance to toy with his steel cage and humiliate him, revealing the master plan of enslaving all men on Earth. Lance begs for more cock, much to Fabiana's amusement, then takes a hard and deep pounding.

Duration: 11:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 23336kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Sometimes to switch it up, I fuck my husband in the ass

Ava - Chastity Slaved Used As Vanity Chair

Cast: Ava
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Face Sitting, Ass , Ass Worship, Brat Girl, Blonde

Testing out my new vanity chair while getting ready to go out to dinner with my girlfriends. With my slave locked in chastity underneath my ass, I'm wearing a new pink bra and a tight black thong. I'm waiting for my other slave to deliver my new dress that Im going to wear to dinner tonight however he gets on my nerves for taking too long... Taking selfies in the mirror and going live for my followers. Im amused how good my ass looks from the front in the mirror as i'm bouncing up and down on my slaves face hahaha. Then I start telling my slave what I want to do to him tonight, how I want to start using him as my new ball busting slave for my content. I want to start making money off of humiliating him and kicking him in his balls! I might even invite all my girlfriends over after dinner tonight to kick him too so then he's even more humiliated. Then I tell him how after me and my girlfriends have fun and kick him in his balls my alphas going to fuck me in my bed and he must watch from the corner of my room! Then he has to eat my alphas cum right from the condom. His balls will be so sore from getting kicked earlier then he has to watch me and alpha fuck while he's locked in chastity hahah

Duration: 17:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11802kbps
Audio: 377kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Ava - Chastity Slaved Used As Vanity Chair

Brunette babe stripping

Studio: Small Talk

Beautiful brunette babe stripping as she enjoys getting her beautiful body exposed for her naked camera. Enjoy the amazing action for the sexy chick as she is being put into her most amazing pleasures of her life.

Duration: 8:35
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3593kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 234.2 MB

Download Brunette babe stripping

Lana Roy

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Russian, Pussy Licking, Handjob, Ejaculation, FaceSitting, Stockings, Ass Licking

Lana Roy is one of the hottest mistresses around, and today she decided to make one dude's dreams, come to life. After riding him like a pony, Lana Roy will fulfill his naughty foot fetish, by allowing him to lick her feet and high heels. After a bit of passionate pussy licking, and ball stepping, he will ejaculate on the floor.

Duration: 22:08
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8351kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Lana Roy