Female domination ( strapon, Mistress and slave )

Carmen Rivera, Lexi Sindel, Domina Dahlia - Puppet Masters

Cast: Carmen Rivera, Lexi Sindel, Domina Dahlia
Genres: Femdom, Anal Fisting, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Latex, Sissy, Chastity, Mask

Lexi Sindel, Carmen Rivera, and Domina Dahlia turn their slave's inside out as they go elbow deep into their slutty fuck-holes and transform them into their personal hand puppets.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Carmen Rivera, Lexi Sindel, Domina Dahlia - Puppet Masters

Vendi Carson - Cuckold Face Ride

Cast: Vendi Carson
Genres: Femdom, Dildo, Pussy Licking, Cuckolding, Face Sitting, Pussy Worship, Stockings, Vibrator, Chastity

Mistress Vendi puts her cuckold bitch on the floor so she can ride the dildo strapped to his chin. She will not allow her bitch to pleasure himself while she is enjoying the dildo. She is getting off, but her cuck bitch won't have pleasure anytime soon. She grabs his chastity device, laughing at his pathetic state as she cums over and over again telling him about the fun she has been having. Vendi tells him the naughty details on how she has been cuckolding him.

Duration: 11:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11220kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 934.0 MB

Download Vendi Carson - Cuckold Face Ride

Kat Dior - The Sperm Burglar

Cast: Kat Dior
Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI,

Topless Goddess Kat Dior is The Sperm Burglar. Dressed in vinyl, she is an unstoppable horny energy, sneaking into houses all across the internet and draining balls. She loves to dress up like a slutty cat, invade mens rest, take off their pants, get them rock hard without waking them and to steal every drop of sperm for her own nefarious purposes! In this sultry POV JOI Goddess Kat slurps, licks, jerks, humps, and talks dirty non stop about how this is her destiny before you with her huge boobs. You don't even know, but The Sperm Burglar is in your room doing naughty, naughty things to you. Is this your worst nightmare or your wildest dream? Includes Cum Countdown.

Duration: 10:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9747kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 738.0 MB

Download Kat Dior - The Sperm Burglar

Goon Forever

Cast: Goddess Gracie Haze
Genres: Edging Fetish, Gooner, Gooning, Jerk Off Instruction, JO
Video language: English

There is only one rule in this game: DON'T CUM! You are going to ride the edge for Me, never cumming. Can you last? It is going to be soo difficult as I tease you. While I whisper temptations you will stroke your cock never stopping. You are even so lucky to see My perfect tits in this clip, you long to orgasm to them. Yet no matter how alluring I am you must abstain. It's so hard to resist, but you will be a good jerkaholic and keep stroking for Me.

Duration: 17:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7088kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 921.4 MB

Download Goon Forever