Female domination ( strapon, Mistress and slave )

Carmen Rivera - Dildo Queens

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English

Audience with the Queens. The five yard-slaves have to endure some cruel tests until both Mistresses chose their royal dildo-slave. Deep down inside the bondage room the action begins: brutal caning, electric shock, and nicotine-respiration are just the beginning. A real competition begins in which the slaves fight for the longed title. Which servant will gain the slave-crown? The final discipline: rose-distension by arm with subsequent dildo fuck will show the outcome.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:18:16
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Carmen Rivera - Dildo Queens

Devastating Double

This slave is up for a painful session. Miss Madison Volt and I are a couple of cruel Dommes with a love for CBT. We're going to start this slave off with some ball pulling and cock slapping. His eyes are blindfolded, and his mouth is gagged with his own underwear. His hands are bound, and every ounce of control has been ripped from him. Miss Volt and I very soon become bored with just physical punishment and soon switch to electric punishment. With charged electrodes attached to his cock and an electrified plug up his ass, there's no escape from the torment we crave.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7762kbps
Audio: 224kbps

File size: 735.8 MB

Download Devastating Double

Lets fuck in the office

Studio: Small Talk

Mature brunette woman was working late with her office man when she figured out that some unwinding would be really cool. Watch the horny babe getting on her seducing skills on her man giving him utmost pleasures.

Duration: 7:40
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3600kbps

File size: 209.6 MB

Download Lets fuck in the office

Strap-on Sexual Harassment

Cast: Gigi Allens, Holly Heart
Genres: FemDom, Strap-on

Mr Jay has been quite a pervert at work, offering female workers "back massages" where during the massage he rubs his boner on their back. Gigi is the human resources manager, she calls Jay into her office for disciplinary action. Jay begs and pleads down on his knees to keep his job. Gigi gives Jay an ultimatum; either he is terminated for his bad behavior, or he gets a taste of his own medicine. Gigi whips out a giant black strap-on to show him just how painful "sexual harassment" is. In a female run company the women enjoy giving perverts the punishment they deserve. Gigi calls in Holly who made the harassment complaint to get in on the abuse and humiliation. The two sexy blondes enjoy destroying his ass with their giant cocks. Gigi lifts his leg up to go balls deep with a full-range thrust scissor-fuck. They teach Jay a valuable lesson on respecting women!

Duration: 27:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7182kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Strap-on Sexual Harassment

Cozy Cum Eater

Cast: Goddess Gracie Haze
Genres: CEI, Cum Eating Instructions, Female Domination, FemDom, JOI, Jerk Off Instructio

Tis the season to cuddle up and get cozy, most people have a nice cup of hot cocoa by the fire but not you. I have something very different in mind for you, and you always do what I say. I am going to take control of your cozy little evening and make it more fun for ME! So why don't you start stroking and let's see where I take you. Of course you will be gobbling down your cum for Me per usual.

Duration: 14:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14701kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Cozy Cum Eater

Sucking a captive penis

Cast: Obey Melanie
Genres: orgasms, blowjob, ruined orgasms, female supremacy, bondage

Oral Domination, Ball Draining Blowjobs. You are about to be sucked dry. You will learn total obedience the hard way. In the mouth of a dominatrix. And she doesn't care about you stupid orgasms. You will be brought to your knees. Where you belong! Multiple orgasms ruined! Your training starts now.

Duration: 8:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14317kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 864.8 MB

Download Sucking a captive penis

Crazy redhead in action

Studio: Small Talk

Crazy redhead babe getting wild as she is enjoying the amazing action pleasuring her man in a bizarre style. Get freaky as the crazy bitch is getting only wilder having her leather man pleasured in the best way possible.

Duration: 9:21
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3650kbps

File size: 258.8 MB

Download Crazy redhead in action

Clips4Sale - Rootdawg25 - Stinky Feet Treatment with Amy Quinn

Amy Quinn (wearing a black nurse outfit) visits a male patient (rootdawg) with a special condition. The situation requires an innovative solution. Nurse Amy informs the patient of a treatment that works very well for most male patients. She his face with her stinky feet. The reaction of the male patient is an erection. Amy then begins to jerk his cock until he explodes in .

Duration: 12:40
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 21499kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Clips4Sale - Rootdawg25 - Stinky Feet Treatment with Amy Quinn