Exclusive collection - Gays Asians!

Wear It Proud

Cast: Fuji ,Keiji
Genres: Cock Sucking
Video language: English

Being gay is just part of my life; I enjoy boys and sometimes watch JapanBoyz to see the models. Keiji caught my eye; he's really quiet, but very sexy. I texted him to see if he wanted to come over. Within a few hours, we are both in bed, kissing. His soft skin is a pleasure to touch and smell. Sucking and playing with each other's dicks, I also use a toy to explore.Eating Keiji's ass is like eating candy; my cock throbs as I rim and finger him. Once I work up to a couple of fingers, I know I will fit, and he rides atop. Slow at first, he then bounces on my dick as I grab onto his beautiful body. I only have him in two different positions; his ass is so tight, he soon has me blowing my load. Stroking him off, my "magic hands" have him releasing fast as well. We both agree, this was fun. Fuji is such a hot twink; our models have been "answering his texts" daily.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3326kbps
Audio: 251kbps

File size: 720.4 MB

Download Wear It Proud

Ce Ball - Part 1

These are two of the mosty feisty boys we have seen in a while. They start out tickling each other and I could hardly hold the camera still when they were giggling, their laughter was so infectious. But the action turned to the hot as they sucked each others toes. I just loved it when Ce took control and started fucking Ball's feet while he gave him a blowjob. You are sure to enjoy!!

Duration: 14:05
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2241kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 248.3 MB

Download Ce Ball - Part 1

Huge Cock Typhoooon!

Studio: Bravo!
Video language: Japanese

18歳ノンケチンポ特集VSバリタチをガン掘りせよ!
18歳でかマラノンケ達のザーメンパラダイス!
壮絶な連続ガン掘りに頭真っ白!アナル発熱!
【18歳ノンケチンポ特集】

Format: avi
Duration: 1:49:32
Video: 640x368, DivX 5, 1952kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Huge Cock Typhoooon!

The Gover Part Two

Cast: Coda Filthy

Skylar Starr, the blonde, and Coda Filthy, the bottom, keep finding these places to "deepen" their fun for AsianBoyNation. It isn't "Bangkok," but it's hot to watch. After some knee action, Skylar turns and gives Coda his "dark side." As the bottom rims to his "hard's" content, he also stiffens the top; wolf pack's got to work together.Coda turns and does his best impression of "IHOP;" it may not be fancy, but it's all you can "seat." Moving to the Meditation Garden, the boys go until Skylar blows; the bottom is "faced" with the cream results. Skylar then opens up his "oral-phis" for Coda's pleasure.

Duration: 15:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13155kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download The Gover Part Two

Twink Freeforall

Cast: Fred ,Simon ,Soicyc

We have a twink "freeforall" for you today on Boykakke. At first it's Fred and Soicyc kissing with Simon refereeing. Then both boys are hands all over Simon and off come his briefs. Fred goes in first for the deep throat followed by Soicyc. Simon moves himself up on top of the back of the couch and Simon is back on his cock while Soicyc goes for Fred's cock.Now Simon and Soicyc double team Fred and both boys have fingers up his ass. Then Simon and Fred tag team Soicyc. Simon works the back end with his fingers while stroking his cock while Fred throat fucks Soicyc on the other end.Switching up ends, Fred now rims Soicyc's ass and slaps his cheeks while Simon stuffs his cock in Soicyc's mouth from the arm of the couch.Fred goes in for the "pile driver" and pounds Soicyc's ass while he still sucks on Simon's cock before they go for the "3 for all" move. Simon takes that backend with Fred in the middle and Soicyc sits on Fred's cock... it's a "twink-wich!"The boys go at it long and hard before Simon and Fred body slam Soicyc to the floor and blow their loads at the same time all over Soicyc's face.

Duration: 30:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4403kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Twink Freeforall

Be My Valentine

Cast: Dylan Nguyen ,Zack Randall
Genres: Interracial ,Rimming

I love having sex with guys; their bodies pressed against mine, our cocks hardened by the warmth of one another. I had no idea my first photos session would be with a teddy bear, wearing wings and a loin cloth that keeps rolling up. The photographer keeps me focused; I feel a bit silly. When he shows me the results, I'm amazed and aroused. For my first time doing a scene with another model, Zack Randall says he'll fuck me; I swipe my hand over his cock, and it's big.By the pool, I invite Zack to come and enjoy me; he loves the spread. I'm trying to forget the camera, and just let Zack take the lead; sucking in a 69 position, my mouth and throat are filled with him. Eating my ass, I can tell his cock is not the only long thing. Zack's hard thick cock is so big, I first ride him to get used to the sensation; he goes slowly. Once I am open, his thrusting deepens and intensifies. On my back, Zack grabs my thighs to pull me closer; within a few minutes, he pulls off the condom and showers me with his cum. Licking some of what he has blown on me, I can tell he enjoyed my ass. Now it's my turn; I'm a bit nervous. Thinking back to Zack fucking me, I harden and shoot incredibly hard; I haven't blown like that in a long time. Zack goes down and laps up. We finish in the shower; damn, what a day!

Duration: 26:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3316kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 690.8 MB

Download Be My Valentine

腹筋

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Asian, Teen, Anal, Oral, Masturbation, Cumshot, Compilation
Video language: Japanese

大反響を巻き起こした「腹筋」シリーズ続編完成!
超フェチ動画の最前線!ゴリゴリの波打つ隆起をねっとりじっくりクローズアップ撮影!
感じる度にビクビク唸る腹筋はもはや性感帯!?ゴリッゴリの腹筋を舐めて、撫でまわして、限界まで攻め倒す!
全員ピッピチピチのゴリッゴリ!ピチピチスパッツに淫靡に浮び上がるガチマラをねっとり撮影!
ローションと唾液の超ヌルヌル攻めに腹筋アスリートは悶える!

Duration: 1:55:04
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1954kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download 腹筋