Exclusive collection - Gays Asians!

温泉へ行こう5

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Asian, Anal, Oral Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Handjob, Masturbation
Video language: Japanese

浴衣姿で廻されちゃったり・・
露天風呂で2人におもちゃにされちゃったり・・。
挑発オナニーや盗撮師T氏による寝起きドッキリもバッチリ収録!
濃厚SEXと温泉で心も体もリラックス♪
湯けむりに浮かび上がる若エロボディ~は必見です!

Format: avi
Duration: 3:10:53
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 735kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download 温泉へ行こう5

You Can Smell The Connection

Cast: Noboru ,Tomohisa
Video language: English

I don't know why I'm so nervous and fumbling, but Noboru has me giggling and feeling very aroused. While kissing, we undress one another; just the touch of his hand on my cock has me fully erect. I stand so he may suck me then respond in kind; his dick is perfect. Responding to my moans, Noboru fingers my hole and prepares to have me ride.Pumping up from below, I take it all the way down to his balls; I enjoy watching his facial expressions while he hears me whimper. We switch it up, but not for long; I want to watch his body respond to my movements atop him. Within minutes, I'm pooling a thick load onto his stomach. Taking care of him, I pleasure his nipples and stroke until he blows, to his neck. Tomohisa is more than happy with our newest hot JapanBoyz model.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3331kbps
Audio: 251kbps

File size: 509.0 MB

Download You Can Smell The Connection

Jump! Sei

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Asian, Anal, Oral Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Handjob, Masturbation

ザ・交渉シリーズ歴代最高売り上げ記録を大きく更新したメガヒット作「ザ・交渉 32」メインで鮮烈デビュー!そして現在大ヒット中のでも堂々メインを飾った元サッカー部イケメン大学生『星(セイ)・19才』、待望の初の単体作品「が遂に完成!洗練された目鼻立ちと、少年らしい無垢なハニカミ笑顔.男性的で無駄のない割れた腹筋ボディと、それを覆う幼子のような滑らかな肌.まるで子犬のそれのような好奇心に満ちた瞳と、時おり見せる息をのむほどの艶っぽい眼差し.

Duration: 2:03:34
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Jump! Sei

Soapy Boy

There's just something about a smooth, dark, sexy Asian boy with his smooth body covered with water and soap. Bee definitely is one of those boys with something about him. Watch his hot bathtub jerkoff session, complete with lots of hot moans, ass play and an especially explosive cumshot.

Duration: 7:11
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 2240kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 126.6 MB

Download Soapy Boy

Vampire Prince

Long, hot summers, hanging out with your friends, chilling and taking it easy; memories are made of this, but for this clutch of hot, young men, they want their memories to be made of something a little stronger, harder and a whole lot dirtier.

Duration: 12:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5892kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 562.4 MB

Download Vampire Prince

Justice - Second Season 4

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Asian, Teen, Anal, Oral, Masturbation, Cumshot, Compilation

ソファの上で股を広げさせられ肛門をさらされる恥ずかしさ!あまつさえ舐められるという屈辱!
口には性器を強引にねじ込まれ、アナルは舌でフタをされる!開いてる穴は耳と鼻だけ!
しかしその鼻穴に指を突っ込まれ、耳をげちょげちょと舐められながらの顔面崩壊!イケメン台無し!見るに絶えない?!いやっ!!目が離せない!!

Duration: 1:29:57
Video: 704x400, AVC (H.264), 2135kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Justice - Second Season 4

Justice - Second Season 3

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Asian, Teen, Anal, Oral, Masturbation, Cumshot, Compilation

スリムながら筋肉質!腹筋バキバキイケメン【ショウ】!
ノンケ!彼女アリ!ソソル要素満載!彼女とSEXの毎日という彼が鬼畜変態ジャスティスマンに2人がかりで襲われる!ド迫力3P生交尾地獄!!!!
耳をねぶられ戸惑いの表情。顔を背けてもしつこいキス!戦慄のヨダレ交換!
口の中が貪られ攻撃される恐怖!眉根を寄せおびえた顔つきがS心を刺激する!
無理矢理掴まされ、舐めさせられる男のモノ!さぞかし嫌かと思いきや、なぜか彼のチンポはビンビンvv あらがえない男の悲しい性なのか!
ジャスティスマンのヨダレで透け透けのパンツを押し上げる亀頭!たまらず喰らいつき、鼻息荒くむしゃぶりつくジャスティスマン!
画面からでも伝わるニオイ立つような強烈陵辱の嵐!!

Duration: 1:10:35
Video: 704x400, AVC (H.264), 2406kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Justice - Second Season 3

Sham Ishi and Cuban Diaz

Cast: Cuban Diaz ,Sham Ishi

Sham Ishi is back with us and joined this time by Cuban Diaz, a sexy young Latino. If you aren't familiar with Sham already, he's the beefy muscular Asian dude :)Sham starts out giving Cuban a tongue bath paying particular attention to his nipples while stroking and playing with his cock. Then Sham slips out of his shorts and offers up some Asian cock for Cuban to suck on. I gotta say, for a Latino, Cuban really seems to enjoy Asian dishes :)Cuban then bends over the back of the couch and Sham buries his Asian cock in that cute ass. Cuban really loves getting fucked and it shows as he instructs Sham how to "fuck that ass." The camera zooms in on Cubans' cock rocking back and forth as Sham bangs his ass... "fwap, fwap, fwap"... "Hell yeah, fuck that Cuban ass"... "fuck that shit"... all that dirty talk has Sham smiling and really loves fucking this little Latino boy.Cuban lays down on the couch and they fuck missionary style and we hear Cuban say "fuck that ass Japan, fuck that Cuban ass"... "yeah"... "yeah"... "fuck that ass" with that big smile on Sham's face. Afterwards, the two sit back on the couch side by side to finish themselves off.

Duration: 17:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4408kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 587.2 MB

Download Sham Ishi and Cuban Diaz

Gona Part 249

みなさまお待たせしました。多くのご要望がございました例のガチ兄弟の弟くんの初ウケ映像を公開!今回のタチ役には瑛◯似くんに来ていただきました。絡んでもらう前に軽くインタビューを挟み今日のコンディションを確認w若干緊張していますが始めちゃいましょう

Duration: 28:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 907kbps

File size: 213.7 MB

Download Gona Part 249

Wild Games Part 846

「ヌルヌル!絶頂マッサージ」超エロ痴態の肉厚筋肉が大人気!!陸上経験者のリーマン岳(がく)26歳ご来店!!色白美肌なゴッツイ筋肉がオイルでヌルツルに!!極薄ビキニに浮き上がる太っとい雄魔羅が超エロい!!全身ツルツル尻穴ヌルヌル犯されて超快感からの拡散射精が爽快です!!!

Duration: 34:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3959kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Wild Games Part 846