Dominant Divas: Exploring the World of Femdom and Humiliation

Sl_bootslavetoraveneve6hd

I am a Pro Domme based in Los Angeles, I tour and shoot regularly, making my selection of videos wide ranging and featuring new and rotating performers, many of whom are also professional and lifestyle dominants and slaves.

Genres: Foot Fetish, Shoe Fetish, Legs Fetish, Leather Fetish, Spitting Fetish, Foot Domination, Female Domination, Extreme Domination, Domestic Discipline, Lesbian Domination, Rope Bondage & Struggle, Height Humiliation & Size Comparison AND MORE!!!

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:05:22
Size: 166.74 MB

Keep2Share

Sl_areyouastallasstella13hd

I am a Pro Domme based in Los Angeles, I tour and shoot regularly, making my selection of videos wide ranging and featuring new and rotating performers, many of whom are also professional and lifestyle dominants and slaves.

Genres: Foot Fetish, Shoe Fetish, Legs Fetish, Leather Fetish, Spitting Fetish, Foot Domination, Female Domination, Extreme Domination, Domestic Discipline, Lesbian Domination, Rope Bondage & Struggle, Height Humiliation & Size Comparison AND MORE!!!

Duration: 00:13:14
Size: 598.53 MB

Keep2Share

Sl_bootyandsolesredjoi7X

Duration: 00:07:07
Size: 573.67 MB

Keep2Share

Sl_badmoodteacherstellalibertydanglesfuriously8hd

Duration: 00:08:17
Size: 619.25 MB

Keep2Share

Sl_boundtoendureformistressstella16hd

Duration: 00:15:43
Size: 599.81 MB

Keep2Share

Sl_balletbalancejanirahd7

Duration: 00:07:25
Size: 167.66 MB

Keep2Share

Sl_asstastic8hd

Duration: 00:07:57
Size: 359.57 MB

Keep2Share

Sl_balletworshipjanirahd6

Duration: 00:05:32
Size: 125.03 MB

Keep2Share

Sl_asslutstella

Duration: 00:15:42
Size: 1.02 GB

Keep2Share

Sl_badbitchpaddling6hd

Duration: 00:06:32
Size: 475.72 MB

Keep2Share