Dominant Divas: Exploring the World of Femdom and Humiliation

Sl_botheringyoursisterbackfires7

I am a Pro Domme based in Los Angeles, I tour and shoot regularly, making my selection of videos wide ranging and featuring new and rotating performers, many of whom are also professional and lifestyle dominants and slaves.

Genres: Foot Fetish, Shoe Fetish, Legs Fetish, Leather Fetish, Spitting Fetish, Foot Domination, Female Domination, Extreme Domination, Domestic Discipline, Lesbian Domination, Rope Bondage & Struggle, Height Humiliation & Size Comparison AND MORE!!!

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1440x1080
Duration: 00:06:50
Size: 576.47 MB

Keep2Share

Sl_breakfastfootstool

I am a Pro Domme based in Los Angeles, I tour and shoot regularly, making my selection of videos wide ranging and featuring new and rotating performers, many of whom are also professional and lifestyle dominants and slaves.

Genres: Foot Fetish, Shoe Fetish, Legs Fetish, Leather Fetish, Spitting Fetish, Foot Domination, Female Domination, Extreme Domination, Domestic Discipline, Lesbian Domination, Rope Bondage & Struggle, Height Humiliation & Size Comparison AND MORE!!!

Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:08:43
Size: 581.45 MB

Keep2Share

Sl_borntoserveraven6hd

Duration: 00:05:58
Size: 195.65 MB

Keep2Share

Sl_auntieotkdiscplinefluffy8hd

Duration: 00:08:39
Size: 327.74 MB

Keep2Share

Sl_ballbustingnewvideoslaves6hd

Duration: 00:05:27
Size: 173.98 MB

Keep2Share

Sl_bootyandsolesshortstease6hd

Duration: 00:06:32
Size: 480.26 MB

Keep2Share

Sl_alllockedupfluffy10hd

Duration: 00:10:02
Size: 382.41 MB

Keep2Share

Sl_babyfootpeel12hd

Duration: 00:11:44
Size: 530.84 MB

Keep2Share

Sl_breakinginnewboy7hd

Duration: 00:07:41
Size: 294.63 MB

Keep2Share

Sl_ballbustingsolesinterview

Duration: 00:14:05
Size: 939.73 MB

Keep2Share