Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Veruca James Pussy Whipped

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Veruca James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Hardcore, Domination

When she finally comes, she is not allowed to stop.Instead, she is pinned down and vibrated relentlessly, her through nearly a dozen intense full body muscle contraction orgasms.Her eyes are glassy with lust and her thinking is difficult and hazy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:02:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Veruca James Pussy Whipped

Mya's Return

The models come and go, but it's always nice when we get one of our favorites back in for a shoot...It's been too long since we've seen Mya...she is a beautiful woman and an intense player with a true love for BDSM...and it's only better to add one of our favorite Doms who we havent seen for awhile with Master Liam...Liam is a legend and was our first contacts here in LA when we relocated in 2004...today he's in a fairly good mood...Liam is a true sadist who performs cruel acts with a smile...he carries Mya, who is allready tied up, into the scene and relaxes with her...just a little comfort before a lot of pain...in the second scene, Mya is suspended and spread...she suffers for the only pleasure she gets in this shoot as Liam uses the G5 to rip the orgasms from her pussy...Mya is then bent and blindfolded...Liam works her ass with floggers, canes and tails...then into some intense tens play...Mya can only drool and scream...her body goes limp from exhaustion...and Liam continues...In the final scene, her tits are crushed and hold her in place as Liam adds a crotchrope with much wieght...then some very heavy armed flogging.

Duration: 13:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 146.3 MB

Download Mya's Return

Dixie Comet and Rachel Adams - Dixie Makes Rachel Cry Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Rachel is freed from her neckrope and seated in a chair. Dr. Cupcakes has Dixie prepare her next gag. Even Dixie can't believe the size of sponge that will be forced into Rachel's mouth. The Dr. is soon showing her how it can be done. Soon it is completely in her mouth and sealed in with clear tape. It's not long though before he has to remove it. With her nose stuffed up and runny like it is Rachel is having a hard time breathing. He decides to be nice and make it very easy for her to breathe with the next gag. He forces her mouth open as wide as possible with a dental gag. She moans and squeals as she endures the gag and more groping from the Dr. Soon after he is taping her up with black tape. Her arms are behind her back as wrap after wrap of tape is applied. Soon it looks as if she is wearing a black strait jacket, but with her arms behind her, and her tits exposed. They pull Rachel back to her feet. like a twisted puppeteer, Dixie stands behind her and makes her dance again. All Rachel can do is mmmpph and drool. After they tire of that, The Dr. removes her gag and puts a rubber swim cap on her head. Rachel's legs quiver as he puts it on just right. He then grabs a length of rope and quickly adds a rope harness over the tape. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 19:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 446.0 MB

Download Dixie Comet and Rachel Adams - Dixie Makes Rachel Cry Part 2

No Relief

Emma is lithe...not just her body, but her spirit...she's what you might call a cool cat...reserved yet connected...a fine young lady for the taking...and once you have her, you can pretty much exercise your will upon her...her submission is as smooth as the skin on her ass...Bane doesn't ask her to submit though...she just has to hold on for the ride...in the first scene, Bane plans his rig to introduce himself to her crotch as he fills both her pussy and ass with dildos...he continues the attention to her pussy in the next rig as well...a crotch rope predicament that gets extremely tight...then heavy vibing that leaves her pussy massively swollen like nothing I have ever seen before...Hung by her ankles with her nipples tied off and her pussy plugged, Emma gets no relief as Bane rigs up the tens unit on her thighs and tummy...like a true sadist, he hangs the tens unit controller from her nipple rig...then he flogs her ass and thighs...in the final scene, Bane stretches our lithe model on a rack...shocking her soles, waxing her sensitigve skin and eventually bringing her to orgasms which flow from one series of moans to another...we can't wait to bring this natural submissive back for more.

Duration: 10:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1461kbps

File size: 115.9 MB

Download No Relief

Harmony Concepts - The Not So Great Escape

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English

Lovely Jennifer Aite is trying to learn how to be an escape artist through a mail-order course. Her roommate (buxom Cleo Nichole) helps her practice, but her when Jennifer is unable to complete the trick. Yet Cleo is secretly a bondage fan, and is discovered by her roommate when she borrows the aspiring magician's ropes for a self-tying session. Jennifer persists in her practice, but runs into trouble when pages of the next lesson are missing! Then the wannabe-escape artist's abilities are unexpectedly put to the test when a burglar leaves Cleo and Jennifer bound and gagged after a robbery.

Duration: 1:04:16
Video: 640x476, MP4V, 1782kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 900.0 MB

Download Harmony Concepts - The Not So Great Escape

Ginary Tits Cuffs

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Bondage, Tied, Roped

Brunette girl Ginary in white dress hard tied standing and tits cuffed extreme.

Duration: 11:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3414kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 287.3 MB

Download Ginary Tits Cuffs

Malena Morgan Torrid Tales Of Costume Bondage, scene three

Hot enough to entice a sultan, Malena Morgan promises to fulfill everyone's fantasies after the skimpily-clad and sandaled harem girl is tied up and cleave-gagged by her master!

Duration: 9:05
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 333.0 MB

Download Malena Morgan Torrid Tales Of Costume Bondage, scene three

Tits to be Tied

Sybil is one of the toughest girls I've worked with and this encounter was no exception. She has the most amazing large natural breasts any one could ever want to tie up and torment, so I did. As the day goes on, I find that she seems to have gotten tougher since our last meeting, so I turn from an average shoot to a intense shoot. The impact is heavier, the bondage is almost as much torment as the punishment, and the orgasms are perfect. Her skin is so milky white and the marks show so well, that I decided to have a little fun at her expense...tic tac toe, with canes and rubber bands.

Format: m4v
Duration: 8:25
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1526kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 100.5 MB

Download Tits to be Tied

Marlo...Riding Girl Captured! Part-2

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Marlo Marquise is a stunning, petite brunette....she is dressed to be captured wearing skintight riding breeches, tight white sleeveless turtleneck shirt, black leather opera gloves, and high heeled platform brown leather knee boots! In Part-2, Marlo's captor finishes tying her off into a tight frogtie, then he leaves this beauty to struggle and writhe in his tight bondage...Marlo is a fighter, but it is no use....she slowly drifts into helpless captivity as her captor completely dominates and controls her!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:25
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 8789kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 294.3 MB

Download Marlo...Riding Girl Captured! Part-2

Extreme Predicaments

Cassidey is a seriously sexy and kinky woman...after talking to her about her personal kinky conquests, I might even say perverted...which is beauitful to me...this woman came ready to play...Feenix recognizes this as well and tests her in the first scene when he lifts her off the ground by her elbow rig...this is after making her cum and shocking her tender soles...Cassidey never waivered...It's up into a one legged suspension...with the other ankle, her arms and hair tied down to the floor, Cassidey is very helpless as Feenix drags the orgasms from her exposed pussy...an electrified butt plug keeps her screaming when she's not cumming...a crouching tie and Feenix clamps her pussy and hooks her ass...and the final scene features our lithe subject tied to a chair with a fucking machine filling in from below...Feenix takes her through one last round of punishment and reward and leaves Cassidey spent and used.

Duration: 48:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 526.8 MB

Download Extreme Predicaments

Bonnie Rotten shackled in strict device bondage

Tan and tattooed Bonnie Rotten won performer of the year, and rightfully so. She knocks every scene out out the park with her eagerness and sheer enthusiasm. This is a slut that knows her way around a cock. She was put on the planet to wrangle the dick and she does it very well indeed. Today we have not one but two dicks for our Avn winner to wrangle.
Bound down on her back in a classic fuck me position, strict metal pipes keep her legs firmly trapped in place. Both ends are deliciously, completely exposed and wide open for use. And use them we do. It is time to show Bonnie exactly what Sexuallybroken means. Anyone can keep on top of the dick when they can pace it. But even a top notch performer like Bonnie will eventually be worn down when you throw tight restraint, hard cock, multiple orgasms and brutal deepthroat at them.

Duration: 12:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6738kbps

File size: 615.3 MB

Download Bonnie Rotten shackled in strict device bondage

Realspank - Peaches -Strapped and Paddled by The Dean Pt 1 - 6

Studio: Realspankingsinstitute
Genres: Spanking Bdsm

Peaches is greeted by The Dean with a hard handspanking in a nearby classroom, she is then placed in time out while she waits for what comes next.

Total size: 531.7 MB in 6 files.

Download Realspank - Peaches -Strapped and Paddled by The Dean Pt 1 - 6

Kami Robertson - Will The Cane Make You Behave 1080p

Cast: Kami Robertson
Genres: BDSM, Torture

Kami loves to read magazines devoted to spanking, in fact she stays in bed in the mornings when she should be working. It's time to put into practice some of the things she has been reading about and get her motivated. She soon finds out that the reality is a little differen as she bends over and takes a long and hard caning.

Duration: 12:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11717kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Kami Robertson - Will The Cane Make You Behave 1080p

Chanell Heart and Matt Williams

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Chanell Heart is a beautiful person both inside and out, with a bubbly enthusiasm that shows in everything she does. This 20 year old has been in the industry for a year now, and has left her mark. Here at Sexuallybroken, we like to show our appreciation for eager cocksuckers like Chanell by keeping them locked in cages and using their mouthholes.
A leather collar keeps her head and facepussy mashed right up against the bars of the cage. The addition of some simple zip ties is all it takes to render her completely immobilized. She can not move or shift her face. Her mouth is mashed up against the bars, ready to receive any cock that might come along. And today we have 2 rock hard cocks ready to put this slut in her place. Chanell will be trained and used without ever even being taken out of her cage.
One after another, the dicks walk up and own her throat. The pounding is brutal and without mercy. Chanell chokes and gasps, trying to keep on top of it, but already losing. She is never given a chance. The cock will win, it always does. The tight confines of the metal cage keep her contained, the collar keeps her head in place, the dick reshapes her throat. Her eyes and mouth water. She is blasted into sexual subspace.
A vibrator stuck through the bars and directly onto her restrained pussy. She cums almost immediately, she can not help herself. The drool flows out down her legs and pools under the cage. This pet is a mess. A few final thrusts into her mouthhole and we are satisfied. We leave our pet limp and gasping in her cage, still zip tied and restrained. She is left to wallow in her own mess of cum and drool. Good girl.

Duration: 17:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6754kbps

File size: 872.5 MB

Download Chanell Heart and Matt Williams

Vesper Luna bondage

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bondage, Tied, Roped

Latina slut girl Vesper Luna extreme hard all body rope bondage action.

Duration: 10:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3416kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 261.5 MB

Download Vesper Luna bondage

Pushing Sybil

As i've said before, Sybill is a fine wine...a ripe young woman...an experienced bottom...someone who is always willing to exercise her submission and her endurance...she is just a finely seasoned submissive...which allows me to exercise some of my more devious plots, knowing that Sybil will give it her all where other models will not...she begins bound and naked...I enter to collar and gag her...even seasoned subs get nervous when they know the inevitability of thier drama...seasoned or not, everyone has limits and Sybil knows that I'll be pushing hers...Once I get her gagged, I lay my hands all over her bountiful body...I work her ass and tits with my floggers...an anal hook tied off to her collar and pegs around each beast are all the remain before I use my tails on her ass...I rig Sybil into a half bent position with her tits smashed...I plug her ass then add clamps and weights to her preasurized nipples...she's mine for the taking as I begin working her clit with the vibrator...fucking her ass with the plug...I work her practically into a frenzy but deny her an orgasm...I add the goat milkers to her nipples and give it another try...it doesnt take Sybill long before she' cumming and screaming and under my control...I lay sybil out on a rack and spread her out...her ass rests on a piece of copper plate...I gag her and get to work...first, I electrify the plate, forcing her to raise her ass off the ground...joyous...eventually, each thigh, each breast, her tummy and her cunt are all under intense shock...I turn the dials to get what I want...which is making a spectacle of her bound and helpless body...then I add the vibrator...I give her much time, but apparently I move at the wrong moment...I punish myself by turning up all the tens gear until she is begging for mercy...I really should know better...In the final predicament of the day, her hands are tied and pulled in front and I raise her rear leg off the floor, arching her back...her other foot remains on an electrified pedestal...Sybil is so worn out, she can barely manage to pull herself off the pedestal as I increase the current through her leg...I bind her tits with twine and say goodbye with my dragon's tails...an awesome day with an incredible player.

Duration: 14:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 158.5 MB

Download Pushing Sybil

RealTimeBondage Angel Allwood

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Angel Allwood
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore

There is nothing quite like a BaRs live Sexuallybroken show, and Angel Allwood is finding that out the hard way. We have already pounded out all her holes until she is limp and dazed, and that was just the warm up. Now we are about to get serious.

Duration: 23:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download RealTimeBondage Angel Allwood

Sexy Milf Angel Allwood bound

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Angel
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore

In the final update of Angel Allwood's Bars show, our well fucked Milf gets pushed to her outer limits by cock. We have already used this cock slut in all of her holes, hung her upside down in a straightjacket and sex her limp.

Duration: 23:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7277kbps
Audio: 110kbps

Download Sexy Milf Angel Allwood bound

More than Willing

Tall, tan, beautiful, and ready for anything...or so she says. Katie is more than willing to give it a go, so I take full advantage of this attribute, and start her off with a nice spread with her elbows pulled up high. After inspecting her body and watching her cum like she does, it was a no brainer that she was tough enough to torment and fun enough to watch her cum over and over. I keep her spread while she's on the ground for lots of pussy access, but when she is pulled into the air, she feels the true torment of the ropes. Stopping there could have been enough, but I include a little electrical play and then finish her off with a marathon run on the sybian that is one that brought her to a sweaty mess.

Format: m4v
Duration: 10:40
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1443kbps

File size: 121.0 MB

Download More than Willing

Emma Evins

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Emma Evins
Genres: BDSM, Deepthroat, Bondage, Hardcore, Humiliation, BlowJobs, All Sex

Die Fans zufrieden sein! Siehe die Screenshots und laden Sie den Film, genießen Sie die Show! Master punishing his miserable hooker slave he helped get her pain and humiliation. Enjoy.

Duration: 22:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7834kbps

Download Emma Evins